咁請問改名搵<陳咢魁>定係<曾亮華>好呢?

• as above

• 曾亮華我就唔知

但我同我細路個名都係陳咢魁改的

我諗都無咩邊個改名師傅收咁貴,要睇你覺得值唔值

• 補充一句,陳師傅只會改一個名,唔會好似其他師傅咁有幾個選擇

• 咁jj你改了後,有沒有改變呢,是好還是壞呢?因我見呢度好多人讚曾亮華好,如你唔介意可否e-mail你的例子給我參考呢? my e-mail is [email protected]

thank you

• 我係度講都得,其實個時係我個fd話我聽佢改左名,

咁個時佢剩係得我個fd個舊名(無八字)都講到好多野,

而我一直都唔喜歡我個名想改好耐,所以就去改喇,

都有掙扎一陣因為實在太貴(有人介紹$15000,無人介紹$30000),

但係我媽咪都支持我所以就去改,而佢又講中曬我地成家人既野(亦係得名),

我覺得佢無點試探過我就係直接講我有咩缺點優點,

男仔佢會問你想要事業多d定咩多D,

女仔既話無論你話你想要咩佢都肯定會將你個名改到有好婚姻(因為師傅覺得女人最緊要嫁好老公),

因為佢改一個名俾我,其實我都幾擔心,因為我怕老套,但佢話我實鐘意。最後我都幾滿意我個新名,

改左之後個人開心同樂觀左,再加上我以前份人好重感情,

個種重法係人地點對我好都覺得唔足夠,成日唔開心,

依家好左好多個個都話我開心左囉,不過個新名要三年先起曬作用,

我改左年半到,希望越變越好,希望幫到你

• Thank you jj

Actually, I did give a call to him also, but Mr. CHEUNG answer the phone on behalf of him. Not for a while, Mr. CHEUNG reply me and also could analysis my name both sides. 正如你所說,要萬五真係好貴,之後我諗了好耐,但偶然響呢度見到有人話曾亮華好。 So few days ago, i send him a message. His reply like Mr.CHEUNG, but he only cost me $2000-HKD, however, when i decided to make appointment with him, he send me message that he would not take my job, as 他說我倆緣份未到,不能替我改名.

If you don;t mind, can we chat over the phone? If possible, please e-mail me, then i will leave my phone number to you, thank you

• jj

please check your e-mail, i have leave message to you

• sunhosy

any news? i wanna change my name too

• Dear me,

Actually, i have not make up my mind, but 如無意外我都會搵陳師傅改,因為我身邊有人搵佢改過都話好。

至於曾師傅,他的準確性都算高而且價廉,但當我將自己的個人資料及父母詳情e-mail給他後(before this e-mail, i have e-mail to him for twice and he ask me if necessary, i could make an appointment with his assistance, and when i decided to get the name from him,他回覆不會為我改名,他說我和他緣份未到

• sunhosy,

master chan is very expensive! and i can't find much info about him on the net. i wonder if he can tell all your things correct by only knowing your name?

• me,

of cause is not 100% accurate, but for me is 70% odd, also i have a friend who get the name from him, however, i knew her when she had changed name for almost three years, i have no commend between her before and after

• Dear JJ and me,

Tomorrow i have appointment with Master CHAN, this is the first time that i meet him, and he will charge me $5000-HKD for deposite. Hope he could really get the good name for me!

• Congrats, I think you will get a satisfy name as if you like simple he will give you simple one, if you need artistic one he will do it~ ha

• hi

• 我03年在一次偶然機會下有個朋友介紹左我去陳師傅度改名~當時收$5000一個~我都已然覺得好貴喇~我同姐姐都改左~我就生活同以前已非常唔同~但是好是壞就睇你點睇啦~以前就好有錢~晚晚風花說月~而家就無錢~相夫教子~而姐姐就......都係咁啦~無咩特別好或壞LAW~呢D野都係.......隨心啦~

• 請問陳咢魁博士的聯絡電話是什麼? 謝謝!

• 你好 想請問改咗幾耐見到效果!

• Hihi, 請問可以share陳咢魁聯係方式俾我嗎?Thanks thanks ~ [email protected]

• jj said in 咁請問改名搵<陳咢魁>定係<曾亮華>好呢?:

補充一句,陳師傅只會改一個名,唔會好似其他師傅咁有幾個選擇
    Hihi, 請問可以share陳咢魁聯係方式俾我嗎?Thanks thanks ~ [email protected]

• sunhosy said in 咁請問改名搵<陳咢魁>定係<曾亮華>好呢?:

咁jj你改了後,有沒有改變呢,是好還是壞呢?因我見呢度好多人讚曾亮華好,如你唔介意可否e-mail你的例子給我參考呢? my e-mail is [email protected]

thank you

請問可以share陳師傅的聯係方式嗎?Thank you. [email protected]