Being SL...

• me too

我大膽講,,想見妳都係想sex~

• Yes, this time i am very determined NOT to go back or respond to him. I deleted his voice messages, emails, sms immediately. He gave me happiness but pain as well....I remember waiting for him at the MTR station for 4 hours on his birthday and he didnt show up, I couldnt reach him at all as he didnt answer my call or sms... i cried very bad that night and I stuffed myself with a whole litre of ice-cream and I got sick. Waiting is ok but what hurted me most was that he blamed me for being stupid to wait for him there.

• m2... i really can feel your hurt... so deep and pain...

when we waiting for a people should be a good thing when we can see the future... when both of us are on the same direction...

he is simply self-fish... he won't understand the feeling of SL!

what kind of job are u doing?

• mike,

office work. how about you?

Another thing is that he only said "i love you" 2 times in the three years together. But after i left him, he said it a few times...

• i am working in office as well... both work and living in kln side...

if i love my girl... i will not hesitate to say "I love U" every night before i go to sleep...

it seems that he only say "I love U" when he afraid to lost u... which is not responsible and not concerning u...

• yes, and most of the time we met in the 3 years, he wanted to make love to me... I know he did love me but maybe he treat me as a sex partner more than a lover.

I tried to tell myself that I can equally be happy even if I stay single, but I know deep down I really want to have someone to love me dearly

• now i am sure and agree with u that he treaet u as a sex partner than a lover...

how u meet him? from net? colleages?

• mike

at colleague...

well, it is history now...

have you ever had a SL/SP?

• i used to have some SL/SP before...

i am so sorry to them as i really can feel how painful i gave to them (that's why i can understand u as well)

• mike, why you need to have SL if you are single? did you have another gf at that time?

how old r u?

• i sleep la, good night

• i am 30 years old...

i meant when I was young... around 25...

i had gf... but at the same time i have some SL/SP... most of them from colleague... same as u... haha