come n do me

• your biting on my shoulder is too hard that i have to plugin my baby right away.

jesus, you're stimulating my balls when i doggie you!!!!bitch, is it a signal to do harder?

• ya you cum so easily, but my action dosent stop, in fact the speed and frequentcy is speeding up , your pant become moan, and moan turn to scream, you moved your arms to stop me, you asked me to give you a break, but no way, this moment is belongs to me and you are under my command as well, only one action i already caught your both hands, i tied them up with my left palm, then move up used my mouth covered onto your mouth, our tougues stiring together as one, the other hand still digging down to the sweet foutain, faster and faster, you cant move, you cant voice, but to tolerate my brutal behaviour, you seems cant resist my overwhelm, and began to obey.......

• Smart casual , athletic skillful decent guy looking for SP/SL. 33, 146lb, 5.8' , handsome look; sincerely looking for a good time with nice lady. Will take care of your needs for a good time time. MSN [email protected]