However, he told me that he has sex with hooker instead of having it with me because he loves me so

• my bf told me that he can't leave his wife because of responsibility.  However, he told me that he has sex with hooker instead of having it with me because he loves me so much.  He said I won't understand the mixed feelings that he is experiencing. His marriage got a problem even before we met.  
    He prefer to work late, so that he doesn't need to go back home.I can't understand Y he won't leave his wife if he is so unhappy.

• 2 possibilities:

1. he is a big liar

2. he is such a useless person that he makes his life all in a mess

• ha...very stupid lies!

• only On 9 believe...haha..anyway, she.com has many on 9 ladies

• As oo said that is right.

But there are on more reason of this case.

His mentally & physically exhausted and rationalism totality lose , then become are psychological stress in his brain. Never get the right solution and can't relieve from the stress.

This kind of symptoms of disease are coming very usual.

Easy to say two face + imagination.

He is livind a 2 different world.

One is the real life , the other one is his own dream world.

• He told me that he would commit suicide if I put pressure on him.

I think he can't love his wife anymore but he can't leave his wife either.

He said he feel guilty to have sex with me.

I was so shocked when he told me that he does that with hooker to release his pressure

• 你唔單止可以接受佢本身已經布老婆, 仲容忍到佢出去滾... 仲幫佢搵埋藉口, 盲目得可憐... 不過呢個係你自己既選擇, 你有幾愛同佢你既感受係點只有你自己先知, 不過似乎唔會有開心既過程同好既結果...

• Leave all "his" concerns, ideas, arguments behind.

Just ask yourself, what you want? How would you feel better? Any other exits or way out?

Talk to more people from different age group, field, places.

Make a decision and stick with it la.

it is hard but life goes on. It is your life, not belong to anybody else

• thanks so much, stand.

I always try to be strong but I becomes so emotional when he told me all his sufferings.

• much identification with what you said. Women are poor, stupid, blind vulnerable animals when they're fallen with someone, even when you find him a different person from the person you supposed him to be.

But maybe it's high time we wake up & find our happiness before it's too late.

共勉之

• bigger lie than Donald TSANG

• the reason is responsibility ...... if it's real reason