Sharing my story. I am happily married with good sex life but got a SL recently.

• yy,

yes ah..same as me!

precious,

yes, boring sex life

• Hi Precious, Just browse throught some of the thread and find it interesting. In your postition, are you the person who has nothing to loss if shxt hit the fan? Or is your SL or your husband the one that gain the most. Also after you sex with your SL, do you still like ( and high ) to sex with your husband?

• precious,

i do crazy things with my gf too. she bj me in the car, and then we went to an outdoor carpark and ml outside the car.

what cray things you have done?

• I'm not going to act as a "moral defender".

I just want to point out if you're married, please try to control yourself to be a good wife/husband. Everything you do will generate an un-imaginable consequence.

Don't give yourself excuse to find affair!! It is just a game to hurt your love one and yourself.

Be realistic! Secret Lover just an affair, nothing romantic or sexy!

• Freddie, I still enjoying having sex with my husband a lot.

andy, beach, car, plane and other places. Different positions, 69, BJ and more.

Rickyandchloe, Are your Ricky or Chloe? I respect your view on being monogamous. No excuse needed on my part it's just my choice. The important thing is not get overwhelmed emotionally and know what's the most important thing. =)

SL is an affair, and it can be both romantic and sexy.

• precious,

ic, most of them i have tried, just want to try on the plane. so you tried all with sl and hubby? have you tried something special just with sl?

i agree with you. when both parties know the limits, not try to ruin the family, it is like a good friend but have sex involved. that doesn't mean you don't love your wife/husband

• precious,

in the plane? isn't it a little tight?

i agree with your view on sl relationship. it's just what it is. It is a selfish act, and no one else has to agree to it.

• andy, I haven't tried something really crazy with SL yet. It's more crazy with my husband.

innerdemon, it's a little tight in the washroom haha. So you think you are selfish because you have an SL?

• precious,

i think so, as far as your official other half is concerned. that's how i feel anyway, and i am not trying to find an excuse for my action.

• so just normal sex with sl?

you think there is any difference between husband and sl?

size? duration? techniques?

• innerdemon, in my opinion if you didn't let your other relationship affect your main relationship, and treated your gf/wife with love, respect and care then you are a good/smart man.

andy, yes normal sex. Different size, both with good techniques. They both last quite long. I think the main difference is that with my husband it's more intimate, with my SL more passionate and lusty.

• where do you normally have sex with your sl?

• just a question to precious.

do you mind telling me whether you have cheated on your previous bfs? or ur husband before getting married?

• precious,

agreed to a certain extent. but in a way, it's all wishful thinking from one side only...

we intend to cause no harm, but can just hope no harm is done...

• Precious. How long has this been going on? If the man can keep this going on, he does not love you. That, you have to make no mistake about. Man cannot tolerate being the third party. Man is possessive. So, if you are not harboring false hope of love, and you want to continue this, you are just looking for more sex if you already have a satisfying one with your hubby. Am I right?

• precious is much smarter than you give her credit for....

this girl knows what she is doing...

• andy, normal place haha.

kuromi, Is hugging, cuddling and kissing cheating? I was never sexually involved with more than one guy at a time. Like I said, this isn't something that I actively looked for.

innerdemon, I hope I know what I am doing haha.

hohappyman, The relationship between my SL and I is like good friends with strong attraction. We feel good around each other, and able to talk about anything. I don't want him to fall madly in love with me if that's what you think. I even asked him to find a nice gf to settle down. About the sex part, I think it's the variety that appeals to me. If you had apple for a month, an orange would be a welcoming change right? I still love apple the most, but having orange once in a while is nice.

• hi, precious

do you expected that if your husband discovered your relationship with him?

• precious

I have to say you are really full of bullshxts.

• I see, precious. You have men's genes in you. I once read that a woman seldom looks for a third when she is satisfied with her one. A man will not stop looking. It is also said that a woman looks for one man to satisfy all her needs, while a man looks for many women to satisfy his one need. You are not yet a man, but quite man in this respect.

• haha, enjoy your apple for the rest of your life.

hohappyman, interesting. Luckily I don't have hair growing all over my body.

• hohappyman, Do you have a gf/wife? What's your story?

• hi precious, my story, haha. not sure if it is a typical man's story. I have been keeping more than one relationships ever since i started dating. yes, i am married, for ten years already. just broke up with my gf lately, now can be said to be the calmest period of my love life.

• hohappyman, Does your wife know about your other relationship?

• before we married, she knew I had others and we almost broke up. But we did marry later, of course, with all my BS of promises...in fact, I was clean for a few years, but two years ago, I fell in love, and I was caught, it had been a rather gruesome period for the three of us.

• precious,

you are starting to sound like Mr Clinton..... oral gratification is not sex...

read my lips... i did not have sex.... hahaha

• innerdemon, what are you talking about? Are you referring to the hugging and kissing thing?

hohappyman, caught? how?

• i was careless, sms

• yes, that's what i was refering to....

"Is hugging, cuddling and kissing cheating? I was never sexually involved with more than one guy at a time."

don't worry, just teasing you....hahaha

• hahahahaha that's classic.

You said you "fell in love" with another woman. Did you love your wife?

• innerdemon, Mr. Clinton is my idol!

• yes, i would like a lewinsky as well....

the amazing thing is how he could manage to keep a straight face talking about world affairs while monica is busy blowing away under the table....

amazing.... what awesome power...

• frankly, i am at a lost what love really is.

• innerdemon, you are a funny guy. How old are you?

hohappyman, How are you doing with your wife? If you fell in love with someone else your wife must be devastated.

• precious,

i am an old man, 45 la.... and you?

• I am 30. 45 is a good age for man, more interesting and wiser than men in their 20s.

• precious,

glad you approve... it pleases me that our ladies are pleased....

may i be of more service to you?

• yes, i can feel it even now after almost two years. It is never the same relationship again. I have vowed to take care of her and she needs to be taken care of. I think time will let things evolve into its final shape.

• innerdemon, Funny ha ha.

hohappyman, and yet you are still looking for 50 year old man who pretends to be a 15 year old girl hahaha.

• I typed the wrong alias the above message is from me hahaha.

• innerdemon

u got me... haha... yes, i am kind of a pervert,

• precious,

you like me so much that you are using my alias?

• and precious is popping up here and there, so cute.

• precious,

glad to be in your mind.... and so smoothly rolling off your fingertips....

i feel so close to you now, as if we've made contact... of the 5th kind...

• Reason why I didn't use my nickname. See the typo there. Is there a way to change it?

• innerdemon, Did you perform some kind of black magic to control my fingers?

• precious,

oh so sorry.... but i'd rather believe that you were thinking of me....hahaha

i know i'm being silly.

• precious,

i would die for it if there is a way i can control your fingers.... and they are so lovely....

• innerdemon, Finger fetish!! How old is your SL and how did you hook up with her? Does she have a bf/husband?

• precious,

it depends on how you define SL. i had a few sl/sp.... they are in the range of late 20s and mid 30s.

the sl i had on and off for nine years has bf and sp's at different times.