36 guy working in healthcare field, need to be on shift often & very busy job.. hope to find a good SL... 目的直接了當, 衛道之士勿擾..

• fanny replied @ 2007-08-26 3:37 am

For god sake next time when someone is trying to pretend to be me, please write better english.

This is not me again and again. This make me tleave now

• fanny replied @ 2007-08-26 3:37 am

For god sake next time when someone is trying to pretend to be me, please write better english.

This is me!!!! You really piss me off!

• To CaymanS,

Felogard (Plendil): Treat hypertension, it is a kind of calcium channel blocker, the most effective kind of hypertensive drug. But beware of the side effect e.g. edema

• fanny

Because your English is much better than this dickhead, that is why you did not pretend to be a doctor! haha

dr, I really have difficulties understanding what are you trying to say. You really need to go to language school to help you. You need to learn how to communicate first. Otherwise, how can you look for a SL when you have problems communicating?

haha, did I ruin your hunt for a sex partner? I suggest you go play your own little willie. Hope you can find it when you pee in the morning! Being short is nothing to be embarassed about. No one is born perfect but no one is born as dickhead as you are!

• I am interested to find SL too ... add my MSN to chat if you are also interested...

My MSN: [email protected]

hope to see you there.