Lambo Gallardo or Ferrari 360, Which One U Like the Most?

• if you are really a supercar lover, I am sure re-sell value won't affact your choice <= You are right, but just in case I need cash in future then may need to sell the car... :-(

• .. , I would love to but the insurance will not cover for other driver who is not registered. However , we can go morning drive one day.

• Mr. Cayman & Mr. Addictive,

May I ask what kind of car you own? I'm thinking maybe we can exchange for a ride if, say, you have a Porsche Turbo, Ferrari, and probably other model of Lambo, etc...

:-D

• :-) you welcome. Cos I have friends who have all those cars, I know what kinda hell they go through.

• Mr. Car,

Right, so we can only drive slowly...

It's too costly for us to own all Ferrari/Lambo/Porsche, etc... But I'm sure we are all curious to know how different they perform and how it feels driving them....

So, if we get different models, then maybe we could exchange for a ride (of course owner sitting next seat inside)

:-D

• I am just a car lover and simply driving a cheap european car, my salary doesn't allow me for this costly hobby yet

• Love,

That's Good ~! You have some Rich friends ~!

And thanks for your opinion...

I think I will buy the Gallardo, since everyone here thinks it's better...

By the way, Black or Yellow, which one you like the best?

• Oh Mr. Add, you are so humble ~ :-)

But I thought you mentioned Porsche Turbo...

Anyway, your opinion is so helpful and really thanks a lot ~

• I think I will buy the Gallardo, since everyone here thinks it's better...

By the way, Black or Yellow, which one you like the best?

• Mr. Car,

Could we exchange email address?

Mine is: [email protected]

• Mr. Car,

Could we exchange email address for future contact?

Mine is: [email protected]

Bye everyone. Have a great week ~!

• Sure , I will send my mail to you later today.

• Hi Mr. Cayman, Love, Addictive, Car, & Maggie,

Welcome your emails & hope we can stay in touch.

Bye...

• Depends on what you really wanna get out from having a lambo and what kinda girls you wanna pick up.

The darker colors are less flashy.

Does it come in pearly white?

• I would pick pearly white

• if you are really a supercar lover, I am sure re-sell value won't affact your choice

: Agree..!!

Lambo is more EYE catching then F360.. that is forsure!!

But the thread owner ask for the resale.. F360 must be the easier to resell!!

• LOVE: You can spray whatever color u like!! even the taxi GReen..what u do was give them the sample painting!!only spend more$$$

• addictive: turbo 996. am I would say..FAST ,Can be a daily car comparing to those F360, baby lambo.. Riding.and road holding.. good coz it was a 4 wheel drive ma. I prefer the NA Car..I will choose C4S instead!

• : May I ask what kind of car you own? I'm thinking maybe we can exchange for a ride if, say, you have a Porsche Turbo, Ferrari, and probably other model of Lambo, etc...

I only owned a Masareti 3200 GT , Grandsport and 996 turbo b4 but all sold.

you know those car really can;t keep in ur basement!! they like a dog u need to bring them out at least once a week.. Also. when I getting older I figure out that I don;t have that many Butts for those car!!

The mean reasons I dont have $$$.. I rather put them into the Salt water now( Stock mkt) haa haa..

now i m just keeping some old junk cars.. 993,rover mini ,K car and a family Japanese 7 seaters