請問有無人去過銅鑼灣個間 CosMedic 到做去班機?? 有無效呢?? 痛唔痛傢???

• i went there to try .,,,initially i bring with the coupon and vry afraid of them will push me to join any course. But they offer me Dr. Lee. He is vry patient to explain me and advise me which treatment to use. to my suprise he even offered me trail treatment on face free of charge .. and after going back home to considerate for a week i finally decided to use him... and the result was vry good now most of my scar were removed . .. i really find him good. you can go there and ask for him .. maybe he can offer you some free treatment before you join

• I have 斑 before and it's so prominent in my face so i finally try laser treatment to remove it,,yupp, the result is really prominent and over 90% of斑 is removed and my skin look 'whiter' and 'healthier' . Personally, i've compared with package price, seem the one offer in CosMedic is the most expensive,, so i finally join my current doctor,, price reasonable but with good result,, so i highly recommend u to gather more information and compare the price before making decision, u know, if using the same machine with same result, why not chose a cheaper one,, as both is done by doctor