u love u live in hk or oversea ? which country u prefer ? why ?

• i love hk, how about u?

• The only thing that attracts me here is the salary, other than that living costs are expensive, traffic jam all the time and very congested everywhere

• u did not answer my questions

• I love living in US becoz its strong, rich and large

• i am in US but i love hk

• me too

• The only thing that attracts me here is the salary, other than that living costs are expensive, traffic jam all the time and very congested everywhere

by b_001 - 08/17/07 09:01

same here, the only thing that attracts me here is the salary...

but i'm in U.S.....

• 香港如果唔係比香港人住會好好多

• I live in LA for 11 years and now back to HK. I love HK because is more dynamic, will only consider go back to US after retire

• I guess it depends on how old & what stage of life u are at.

If u r young, ambitious & energetic, hk would be good. If u r looking for peace & quiet, living o/seas would be nice.

• I live in Kowloon for 11 years and now back to HK. I love HK because is more dynamic, will only consider go back to Kowloon after retire

• I guess it depends on how old & what stage of life u are at.

If u r young, ambitious & energetic, hk would be good. If u r looking for peace & quiet, living in Kowloon would be nice.

• 香港如果唔係比香港人住會好好多

by aTYpHKg

如果香港唔係比香港人住, 香港就唔會有今日咁繁榮啦

• those who love and think HK is a nice place or even a "dynamic" place to live in are all frogs under the well.

if HK is the best as described, US and London won't be the world's leading countries now but HK.

wake up people, you just haven't seen enuf of the US and UK that's why you think HK is the best.

NYC, JC, London City, and even Tokyo ... all are BETTER cities than HK with MORE opportunities and much to explore.

Salary in HK is attractive? I dun think so. its only what everyone THINKS.

My friend who are now working in Toronto - 9am to 5pm work, Mon to Fri, $4000 Cdn/month after tax, and she's only a personal assistant. Government welfare is excellent and we all know that about Canada.

HK ? what do you get? Tax looks relatively small on the outside but what sort of welfare do you get back from your tax? In fact the tax you have paid all goes to the mainlanders' pockets. You are all helping to raise them.

Sometimes, how much you make is not the only thing that counts. How much the government is giving you back counts the most.

• Birds, I totally understand your point of view. If you are loking for the government take care of you, foreign countried is your # 1 choices. You are a typical type of person when back in the 60s you will be eating "Big Wok Rice" in china. If you like to pay high tax rate, put most of your slary to the government hands and let them plan for your retire life then you are totally right.

HK is for people, especially asian, to creat their own future and own business. Especially for trading, manufacturing, commercial products..etc. If you are in Biotech field then you must go to California. IT go to Silicon valley, Movie go to Hollywood, Finance go to Wall street. but please make sure you have good english fist.

• 我會選擇中國大陸, 別無它選!

人口小

收入高

食住一流

國民有禮貌

空氣清新

治安好

沒貪污

沒有死刑

政冶隱定

衛生良好

醫療退休有保障

• HK 最好 ??

in Canada (the city where i live)...

KFC = 13 cad/hr

M記 = 12 cad/hr

TimHortons = 15 cad/hr

hk m記都係得 12$ hkd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

唔好話返寫字樓工/ professional jobs !

• 雖然係人都知 canada 好勁 tax ...

但 tax 後都仲make得多過 hk !

• 講環境講福利講人工,香港好有可能比唔上其他地方,

但我仍然會揀香港, 因為呢度有我既家人,朋友及我鍾意既野食

同埋好方便, 仲有香港人辦事有效率

• i am living in US and i do prefer living in US,

even though i do miss my friends in HK..

the main reason is that the air quality is a lot better than HK.

it feels more peaceful here.

HK life is more stressful.

• agree with u, but miss the junk foods. and hk gals r very pretty

• birds

not everyone is living the 'big city' in the US ka ma!

ai...