my advanture @ a hair salon

• or i have been thinking about going there again on my next birthday if the salon still running for that long....hahaha

• If you are interested to him, why not?

Just I feel he may not do this next time until you ask for ...

as he will scare you have hidden cam to take down the whole thing...

• and one thing i should prepare to know is that

I guess he must have done this to many girl customers…can’t understand why he dare to do so. Or all females enjoy it?? I must have to believe that I am not the only girl that he touched during hair washing.

• sexman, you are right...he might do so next time i don't know...so don't get too far until it's too late...i am satisfied by what has happened on my 21st birthday already

hahaha

• i just tried to call the no. with 133

and it works...i cut off immidiately

any girls/lady here can give me advice on such scenarios? what would you do and what you suggest me to do? should i call him and talk to him and chat with him to know more about it?

• I believe he did this to older customer... and already done for long and when u walk in and he tests you... as u don't give negative reaction and then it makes him to do more... or say, you seduce him

• it's an interesting story.

I encountered the same nature of advanture before. A gal did a washing for me. But the point is we didnt do anything like your story. She just kept on washing my hair for almost 45 mins. I could feel that she was doing it in purpose. But it felt so good, dunno why!!

• sure, he fear, thats why he seduced u step by step..

• Leona,

If you want to ask him for anything, you can go down again and meet him ( or sex in his shop) .. ahha

It seems you enjoyed it and don't wanna to stop at that point...

• haha i am really confused and curiosity always kills the cat...HAHAHAHAAHA

• i think sex in his shop is not quite possible...and id on't like it...it means i go there for that purpose? i don't like to be like that.....be a lamb going to a wolf mouth by itself?!

• umm.... so i think you addict to this exciting "event" .. so u need to ask yourself - do you want to have sex with him?

• and i don't have much confidence to have sex with such a person...i don't love him how should i have sex/intercourse with?! it's all for his needs and wants then

i don't want him treat me like a slutty girl

• it seems like you really want to do this and go for it ... hahah anyway, he is welcome to meet you and have sex with you.. If i were him, I will do the same thing also

• to conclude i don't want sex partner relationship with him as i don't think i can gain anything....i gained already on my birthday so that's it....but still i just have curiosity make me wanna contact him and talk to him may be for a drink...let me know more about his purpose and exp. why he do that and how does he feel...and what he been thinking about me...sex only?

• where is the shop located? haha let me have a shot

• but you enjoy what he did to you right? ahah your mind shows us that what you want :P

• btw i have a bf on my own....and i been thinking about if ever i lost my bf relationship....got dumped or i dumped my bf i will go visit him again

• purpose., dunt think it too complicated. it is simple...

• man is an sex-motivated creature

• Leona,

I can answer all of your concerns and question on behalf of him - He offers this as he knows how to seduce girl/woman and for next step - sex. As if you like it, he will go further and further.. and will get your phone and ask for free sex.. that's his intention. He will feel great if he could "fish" woman like this and show he is so attractive and skillful.

I believe most of men here will agree what I said as we are all human being - men.

• re sexman i like the EXCITMENT the feeling of EXCITING...not SEX!!! understand?

• i understand that but once he did more and u are so hot, all are related to sex... I experienced that before.

• yes probably you are damn right...that's why i won't offer freesex or i should say i am not "fish" girl i won't let him 得逞 to prove that he is attractive and skillful...but sitll want to hear what he say to prove what i thought

• Leona, You are a typical LEO!!

• Leona,

As u know the answer, no need to hear from him - i can tell, you are playing fire there and u will feel regret later....

• yes....evevybody says so...

• you know, excitment is an attractive and addicted "event" and we always like play it and think we can control and handle it - however it is not as we are human being.

• you know you are not the ONLY one he is interested in, but you still want to prove it, because deep down, you want to be the special one, he may say it, or make you feel that way, but he is just sweet talking to you.

if you just want the excitment, then go back to the salon again, may be do the same thing. or this time, he tries to make a move, just stop him immediately, and tell him last time was your birthday.

try to be the one fishing...pull the line abit and release it abit...

• Nah! She aint really go for the excitment.

It's the way how to proof herself

arrogant on herself

• re eric...

THIS IS SO NICE :D

• that's also the weakness of leo.

• re sexman...that would b e possible to something that out of control...but i dare to take risk and think about what are the consequences...that's what i have been thinking most

• no matter what we said, she will do anyway..... as she won't give up until she has the answer or regret what she did... so wish you luck leona ~

• Shawn it seems that you really know leo girl very well....you got hurt by any b4?! i agree what you said..that's truly my weakness sometime....however...i learnt from lessons and i grow and i am sitll young i got lots of opportunity and time and fun

• I think there's nothing we should worry here.

As she mentioned, that's a RISK. For sure she will conduct a risk assessment before doing it.

Leo is a very clear mind person.

• that's why just do it in the salon, because there are limits. maybe you can not wearing bra or panties and go there...

• as u have nothing to lose ( just your body or a chance to have sex with stranger) then it is the risk that you will face. However, don't feel regret and bad to did this as that is the way that you seek for...

• Nah! haven never being hurt by any LEO gal before. Cuz i am LEO

and i do the same thing as you ... haha

we are the same type!

• Leo never regret cuz they will never look back. They just look forward!

• nice shawn...hahah totally agree

• Good to know that you know your weakness!

I think we do have the same mentality.

Enjoy your adventure and hope that i will have mine in the coming future.

Life is damn boring lately

• Leon here is my contact if you do wanna chat!

[email protected]

• hi, Leona, I am back

didn't think your case will create such a controversy

nobody wanted to hear at first, ha ha

thanks for sharing

• oh, btw, happy birthday leona

• belated Thank you :)

• Today I am so fed up with my bf...i am going to dump him for sure, i can't stand his ridiculous temper...or i am just the one who spoiled him, i decided to leave him soon...no matter what...he is a bastard doesn't know how to treasure me...whatever..

so i was thinking about going to the salon again...i went pass the shop a few times...but i saw "Leo" was doing hair washing for somebody else.....so i guess...no...i didn't go...i can't be like that i am addicted to it...i shouldn't go...i guess....i gain nth if i go...only mess myself up even more right?!

• Thanks for sharing your very interesting and exciting story. I think every 'normal' person can do mad things under special circumstances.

I can provide a good massage to you too, wanna try? lol.

• leona,

i think it's not a good idea to go there again

u r rite, u would mess up your life, becareful

• Leona, such long long story and keeps me here for 30mins, wonder where's that shop, I would like to have such nice massage. wonder he would do the same think to me :-)

your story inspired me that should I run a hair salon biz :-)