how ya doing..?

• Good Morning...

• Morning Coco,

I guess you are virgo.

• morning everyong

have fun,

yes, you are right :)

• 可可豆,

How's ur morning?? nice one?? good breakfast?? I had a 糯米雞......feeling so full now and sleepy.....hahahaha....

• Coco,

Meet too :)

To yourself, are you demanding ?

• 有點無奈

i am sleepy too, don't want to work, but i should have start working soon

have fun,

do you mean you are a virgo too?

Demanding? you mean trying to do the best on everything?

• My Horoscope is virgo as well.

Demanding to yourself means.....

you expect yourself to perform well and do your best in everything. Are the such type of person ?

• 可可豆,

mind to tell ur occupation?? need OT frequently??

• have fun

maybe only virgo can stand virgo right, haha

um, i guess its really depends on the things/person i am facing, that can be very extreme

for work, i have my own minimum standard for myself

有點無奈

um...don't want to talk too much about my work, but i do OT sometimes

• hihi,我有182cm高,性格好開朗,好多野講,同我一起多數妳都唔會覺悶,妳唔開心,我會想辦法令妳開心,仲係一個好識製造浪漫既情人,妳想搵人傾計,我會好樂意做妳既聆聽者,現想小姐妳俾機會我認識妳,如有興趣可以add我msn

"[email protected]"

• understood..

Speaking of virgo, my first gf is a virgo too... her birthday is coming soon too.....

• 有點無奈

so do you think virgo girl is trouble?

her b'day should be on late aug - early sept la :)

• Coco,

I guess so too...virgo understand each other better.

你認為幸福生活是怎樣的?

• um...not really la....actually, I love her 率直....is this a typical virgo character??

hers is on around mid-sep...

• have fun

yes, i guess somehow virgo are easier to get along with virgo

幸福生活... seeing those i care most having a happy life makes me happy...

and for myself, being with someone i like, and have a job i like, something like that.

有點無奈

yes, virgo is kinda straight forward in mind, but sometimes they are too straight la, that may not be good

• 可可豆,

率直to others may not be good.....however, this is the most valuable assets to virgo's family, friends and partners.....

don't you think so?? to your relative and someone you trust....honest/不掩飾 is the best.....

if we could find someone to share anything without any hiding is so comfort....

• 有點無奈

of course, i am always honest to my family, nothing have to be hide, i trust them and i treasure them most in my life.

• Coco,

Virgo lady ^^

Your ideal life is not difficult.

How much percent of 幸福生活 is fulfilled so far?

• have fun

but so far, friends around me are not very happy recently, that makes me sad and worried too

feeling bored with bf recently and not getting progress at work

what do you think then, haha

• hahaha.....coco bean.....that's the most lovely characteristic from virgo....

so being a friend of virgo is quite comfort....since can be honest to each other....

• dear coco,

that means.........little 幸福生活 is fullfilled......hehe......

would like to share some advice with you....hope you don't find me clumsy !

• how long have you been along with your bf?

• Friends:

Well, you are taking too much from your fds.

Everyone has their burden and difficulties.

We all hope our friends and family go well.

However, there is something we could never control !

And you know, we face problems every day. Problems will come along as long as we live. If someone cannot solve problem well would not be happy......But there are too many ppl weak in this issue. What you can do is try your best to help them......and do not shoulder their difficulties !

Dear, i used to behave like you....until i meet more and more friends...until i am tired to death. in the coming days you would tell yourself...let go !

• coco

nice to see you again. Can tell how the guys you met disappointing you? by outlook, behaviour or what ?

I don't believe horoscope, but I believe 八字 more, as I don't believe ppl borned in same horoscope have the same fate

• Bf:

Our "enemy", just kidding !

Facing the same person for a long time is not easy.

It is of course you may be bored.

Did he noticed it too ?

Relationship is two ways, both have to spend effort to maintain the passion. Do you think he matches you ?

• Work:

How would you get further progress at work ?

What is your career goal ?

• All,

How will you have your lunch today??

• have fun,

well, i used to have a very very good friend, but we "broke up"

so now, i am trying to stay distance to people

but in my heart, i still care about them

someone may found me too cool, so i don't have much friends now

thanks for yr sharing anyway :)

有點無奈

some virgo can be very cool to friends, not all virgo are friendly

morphis

welcome back

i am not very into horoscope too, don't really believe that there are only like 12 kinds of personalities in the world, everyone is different

• hi, coco, u dont share much with ppl in the reality as u afraid to get hurt again??

but, is that really free of u to share on the net world then??

• have fun

i may have to leave HK if i want to have some achieve at work

• sam

i do share with friends from real life, but just not so much

i don't use to make net friends, but recently, maybe i am just too lonely, want someone to talk to, so i start talking to strangers.

• just curious to ask, what make such big different??

seem shallow of my own, i used to be angel in the bright side, n to be devil here...

• coco

do u believe fate? I sometimes seek advice from fortune teller, and he's quite accurate.

seems u care of your friends much, so do I. But when ppl get older, it's much more difficult to make new friends, and hard to keep long friendship also. I also feel hesitated about it.

time for lunch cu later

• I guess someone hurt you deeply.

Numbers does not mean much. if you have one quality friend who would better than 1000 normal friends. I have many friends but i have just a few close friends. Still i am happy and satisfied.

Why do you have to leave hk if you want to make achievement at work?

For studying ? Develop a branch of your co. ?

I am glad to share with you virgo lady :P

• i mean shadow

• hahahaha.....可愛的可可豆,

we are so similar...u know?? i used to have a very very good friend too......and I intend to "broke up".....and i'm also trying to stay distance to people too......however, i miss the feeling of caring other so much.....

um....virgo may be very cool to friends with their outlook, however, i know they are so kind to their friends.....that's my experience only.....hahaha...am i wrong?

• btw, coco bean, I believe you have a religion, right??

• sam

to me, it is different

morphis

have been go to a fortune teller once, for me its like a psychological counseling more than fortune telling. at that moment i felt so lost and have no one to talk to, so i talk to the fortune teller, kind of stupid huh?

you are right, its hard to make friends when you get older, because you don't want to get hurt or disappointed. for me, making friends or not is not a very big deal now, just let it be.

have fun,

of course quality is far more important that quantity, and i am glad i still have a friend who i can share things with.

leaving HK is the only way to see more and learn more for my field

see you all after lunch, thanks for coming by today :)

• 有點無奈

yes, i miss those days when my friend really care about me, but...sigh, something gone is gone.....

i am a slow person, it takes time to open my heart and make friend with someone, i am sure i am not very suitable for she.com, haha, everyone is looking for something "fast"

i don't really believe in any religion so far.

• 想慢慢傾就add msn 傾啦

如果唔係上黎,要不繼refresh , 好鬼煩

• coco,

There are lots of ppl in she.

There would be some slow and patient one.

You are a bit lost recently.....without a clear direction.

• coco

To me, I get the rough idea about my fate from fortune teller. The most important is to know my strength and weakness so I can prepare myself for the best or the worst. No matter the end up result is true or not, at least I prepare myself already, and it's no harm.

for friendship, I have not much expectation to make close friend at all or even last a long term friendship. But I still try my best to make new friend, and see if I can find some real friends.

How about your love relationship so far, can share?

• have fun

yes, i am getting old and slow , so patience is needed, hahaa

actually i have decided to leave HK later, just can't decide when to go

morphis

i don't have much confidence in friendship now, simple friendship is good enough for me

i have a bf, been staying together for long, bored lately

• hahahaha....可可豆...

if I don't know you are virgo, i really thought that you were my close friend that i just mentioned about....hahaha....

so how's your lunch?? had a good one?? what did you have??

I didn't bring my umbrella when i went out....so i took long time to come back.....luckily that hasn't discovered by my boss....hahahaha....

• haha....I guess the right one would be a maturer man !

comparatively, a maturer man is more patient :)

Leaving a familiar circle is not easy, you must be struggle alot !

Have you ever work overseas ?

• 有點無奈

did i sound like your friend? thats interesting..

just have a sandwich for lunch, feel losing my appetite today

• coco

Just take it easy in making friends, I don't think it's hard for you to make new friends. If you are wiling to share, others including me are willing to make friends with you.

If 2 persons be together for long, it may have no sparkles at all. So having a sl may be good, as it may help to get back love feeling. Just depends if u can play this game well.