He said I am the best but he couldnt offer more in the relationship

• No, my friends asked me to let him go. That was from "forget" response.
    <br>
    <br>Should I give him a call today? I am really lost and hopeless.

• Sorry, forgot to mention that my reply was meant for "forget".
    <br>namastewitchy, my suggestion is to wait and see, since weekend is fast approaching there is no excuse of being busy. Boys are the kind of animal that will "acquire inch advance foot". If you call him today my guess is that he'll think "you're too easy to deal with", so I think waiting for a couple of day is a good thing

• BTW, sometimes we have to stand firm, otherwise we can easily be "controlled". Traditionally we, as girls, should "control" but not be controlled

• namastewitchy,
    <br>
    <br>why do you want to call him today? to get insulted again?
    <br>
    <br>if he loves you, he will call you, he will come and beg u.... u deserved to be loved!
    <br>think about your parents... do you think their daughter deserve such disgrace???
    <br>
    <br>time will heal, just try not to focus on him and live your life in a better manner!
    <br>
    <br>it'll be difficult at the beginning, it hurts and u'll go nuts easily. but control yourself and u'll get out from shxt later.
    <br>
    <br>trust me, i am a woman who had gotten out from a really nasty divorce. my ex did not want me and he had another girl! guess what? i am living a HAPPIER life NOW!!!
    <br>
    <br>respect yourself! love yourself!

• I texted him. He replied "just want keeping distance" & "feels bit strange, hope to catch up soon".
    <br>
    <br>??????? I dont know!

• I could tell he is in trouble mind too, he is not a bad guy just wanting something different, he couldnt forget me but he didnt want to hurt me either, very confused like I am.
    <br>
    <br>

• Dear b_001 thanks for your advice, I know very well what you said though I have been trying to be clam, and Jojo why I wanted to call him today, because he will be away again tomorrow.
    <br>
    <br>I texted him back by saying"not sure what you mean feels a bit strange? I should get back my stuffs in your place". he has not replied for it yet.

• "wanting something differen" doesn't sound good. to me its yet another excuse to hang around! Sharing my thoughts with you: he thinks overall you're good but he wants to look around, put you on hold and see what next. Actually sounds like when we look for another job, while keeping our existing job we sneak out to attend interviews, if nothing pops up then no action. On the other hand, if a better job is found then hop over. You really have to think about whether this is true. If so do you really want to hand over the decision power- wait and let him decide?

• Thanks B-001 for your advice. Namastew, I understand what u feel, I am bitter too. since my birthday is coming, and that's the worst birthday gift I have had...
    <br>Out of control, I called him again, he is always gentle in the phone, and promise me to call back later as at work. Of course, that I can predict, he didn't call at last. I didn't really disappoint as I don't have any hope from the beginning.
    <br>I don't know what he thinks, but at least, very obviously that he didn't ready to contact me. and I have no choice, but let him alone.
    <br>
    <br>Cheer up, though I know I would be down sometimes, but I try to let him go. A famous sayings: "If he love u, he will be back; if he don't come back, just let him go"

• Yup i agreed. I know he wants to hold me but he does feels unfair for me so he keeps thinking to break up.
    <br>
    <br>I havent replied his text yet, will see what gonna happen next, i dont mind giving us another chance but if relates to painful I would rather go away.

• 寫中文得唔得?

• I am sorry I couldnt write Chinese but I can read.

• please go ahead in writing Chinese, Thanks 娥姐.

• 我唔曉呢....

• am... what a silly pig!!you haven;t buy a tempo yet? come on. simply can tell what does he playing right now!! Well! He is leaving a TAIL for himself!! MS. Namaste. Try to step back and think carefully! Ask urself r u really love this guy? or just a matter of face? well. If u really love him.. then let him go .don;t give him a big head!! Right! But IF FACe matter! and you want to win him back! I will suggest you.
    <br>1. Calling him and bugging for several days!! .. 2. then YOU must suddenly stop calling him.. even he call you end up the call or close ur phone..(this part is very very important) u must not answer . then the following u just wait.. see what will happen..See whether he will keep calling u or wht..normally he will text you something like "just want to know whether u were okay or not...etc" just ignore it. If he did not sent u a word... you "DEAD YOUR HEART" my friend

• Dear Caymans, Did got tempo yesterday and slept well last night, but....... I woke up with tears and all efforts were ruined by only one thing that I miss him terribly.
    <br>
    <br>Sure nothing to do with "face matter" not a kid who is playing games, I love him for all! I dont think I will harass him by making phone calls but you are right,I am not going to answer his calls and simplistic texts, He deserves to be ignored while I am suffering so much pain!
    <br>
    <br>I know he still cares me from today's texts, He will see me if I want to but I didnt say, So gonna see what he will do next.
    <br>
    <br>

• Think i have misunderstood his texts, damn it, what he meant is he didnt catch up with me because he felt stanges in this situation, hope to catch up just a nice word to not being rude from me.
    <br>
    <br>I was silly by thinking he felt stange without me and wish to see me again, I was wrong, he just wanted to get rid of me like a trash, no more contact and troubles. Why i have to be here like a nut waiting for nothing? All is gone, he would not get me back, i should woke up, dont be stupid to waste time and put myself into a harder step.
    <br>
    <br>I will get back all my stuffs and leave withou regret.

• IF I were you I wont get back my stuffs.. Just let it go!! (P.s)
    <br>IF those were DIAMOND, CARTIER,ROLEX.. then anotehr story!!haa haa
    <br>Well,, Sounds good though u weak up so early!

• let's time to recover....best wishes

• Nope i stayed wide awake last night couldnt sleep at all.
    <br>
    <br>Ok, wont get back my stuffs then, let him throw out as rubbish.
    <br>
    <br>Thanks Ngyiu.

• I drunk last night until 2. Seldom do I back home so late. Only by drinking wine with friends can make me sleep and feel a little bit better.
    <br>
    <br>My birthday is coming but he won't turn up.
    <br>
    <br>Let him go and with best wishes to him, is the only thing I can do. But I do thank him for accompany me in the past. Take care.

• Forget: r u sure u will getting better after u drunk? somebody can somebody not !! Sometime will even worst. Forget! How old r u?
    <br>B-day.. Everyday ..tons tons of b-day! why ur's b-day r special!!Sometime celebrate ur b-day with ur BEst Friends is much much better with ur lover ga!!!! you can say whatever u want and ur own secrets!Right lady.. So Just treat your b-day as a normal day!! when u grown up u wont; like b-day!! I m the one don;t like to cele my b-day!! must cele with my tigeress..colleauge asking u out..not allow..sigh!!
    <br>(so pls 4give some of my mean wordings) !! Okay!! Cheers!!!!
    <br>Anyway how old r u?

• He asked what I want for birthday on the day we broke up! He is kind of nice guy never forget my b'day but this year we wont be together.
    <br>
    <br>Forget, dont be upset for your b'day without him, let's pray to have better b'day in coming future.
    <br>
    <br>He texted me today asked how I am, I replied "disturbing and depressed", It is ridiculous to ask this question, what he expects and what he wants? He knows well how I would be....!!!!
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• same as Caymans, what's so important of b-day? it seems like a milestone, but don't let's time solid ur life. if u can stay here delightedly and change the point of ur view, everything is different. be strong, tough and confident such that u ar going to met a better one.

• Thanks all. I am better off these days, maybe have accepted the fact that we are separate.
    <br>Caymans, I am not young, and though everytime I broke up, I would have started another relationship very soon, but very often, suffer at the end. I am serious everytime but just have many reasons for the break up.
    <br>
    <br>Sometimes very tired in a relationship, all my friends are married but I still struggle around, start, end, start, end..seems recycle story..

• 好多時最愛都唔會係埋一齊
    <br>因為得唔到, 先覺得最愛

• 太悲觀啦,咁唔通為左保持最愛嚪嘅位置而唔係埋一齊啦喎?

• It has been a week pasted, I am still struggling and missing him so much, everything in the past was so wonderful how could him end it up like throwing out an old stuff.
    <br>
    <br>The worst thing is I dont know why I could NOT keep myself staying cool?? I have been changing mind like spinning! 2 mins ago I told myself stop missing him, he is not worth it but 2 mins after I was thinking if I should give him a call or whatever to get back his attention....
    <br>
    <br>Ivan posted las week says do nothing just waiting if he loves you he will get you back, is that ture??
    <br>
    <br>

• namaste: Only a week.. those sympton are normal~~ haa haa... WAit two more weeks la.. ..stop reply his message or phone.. see what is his reaction!! IF he was sending those caring type message just left it don;t reply or just type.'non of ur business anymore" m I right?" then u must must stop to have any contact with him la.. same old story wait.. Coz that is the way to Force him to think whether WHo is more important to him... Actually that is the answer you really want to know!! IF you feel breathless in ur heart!!CALL your Beat friend!!
    <br>For me I will take a 10 dollar(Must be a coin,if u don;t have u must change with ur colleague) out and put it into a jar!! AT the end of the day.spend all those $$ ..... or u can buy some gifts to US..hee hee

• Thanks Caymans.
    <br>
    <br>A week like a year long!! He is coming back this Wednesday I already feel I am dying to see him, not sure if I can ignore his texts or calls though he might not do, there is only person who will do those silly things - ME!
    <br>
    <br>Ok, I will save $10 per day starting from today, will see how much I can save till he really turns back? if Not just buy tempo, could be a tons of them, you can share some ne. Sadly, I dont want that day coming.

• watch dvd lar, dont cry.

• namastewitchy- sounds like the weekend hasn't helped you much! I was hoping you can doing something else to divert your attention. Best thing to do is step back and re-gain control of yourself, otherwise your emotion will be controlled by him, and surely you don't want this.
    <br>can you arrange a friend to pick up your stuffs on your behalf? I think better not to leave something: in a way signaling a "complete cut off".
    <br>
    <br>forget- sometimes when you see people around you are attached and they appear to be happy. In reality they don't necessarily show us how bad things can get behind the scene. Honestly my relationship is 60% happy 40% unhappy, there are so many little problems and some can be quite worrying.
    <br>Taking a break before coming across your perfect match may not be a bad thing after all.
    <br>
    <br>Caymans got the point so saves me the extra typing the rest.
    <br>

• namaste: Not 10 per day.. was 10Dollar Coins per TImes.. Once u think about him . take one coins out and put into a jar.. seems u r very sick,, okay then cut to $5 first!! .THe rule is . every time u want to call him or text him ADD more.. $5 x 3. Just set some rule for urself. and goal for it!! If u really call him or text him. than donate $500 to those charity party lor!! that is what I have done b4!
    <br>ar! there is party I forgot the number right now.u can find it by listen to CR2 903. just charge u $5 after u send a blank text.

• Namaste: Can I ask u a queston. ur nick namaste? what does it mean?
    <br>it sounds like a india or nepal's word to me? am I correct!!
    <br>
    <br>

• Should I post some his stuffs like agreement, invoice, warrant letter back to him?

• Yes, don;t leave any tail for him.. Cut it Clear! Send those stuff once in a Big Box. by DHL or Fed or UPs. Which one is better? haa haa
    <br>I know speed post was a bit cheaper!!! wakaa wakaa.. Remember.. must all in one shot!! do send it piece by piece

• Hi b_001, regret past weekend didnt help me sorting out things at all but worst I guess, Like Caymans says I am very sick and weak, I locked myself in the room didnt want to do anything expect torturing myself by thinking of him all day and night long.
    <br>
    <br>Caymans, namaste means "thanks" it was an India language where uses in Yoga class a lot. I got your point for collecting coins, I gonna bankrupt very soon under the situation right now, but wanna have a try.

• namastewitchy- if a friend can help run a trip to deliver those papers to him and collect back your stuffs at the same time would be best. Any "volunteer" you can find?

• I can pick up my stuffs without seeing him so that wont be an issue. I just so fear I will not be able to get out of there when I get in again.

• namastewitchy- surely you shouldn't go there in person. That is exactly why I suggest you get someone help. Not seeing him is one thing but even going there yourself isn't a good idea either

• He wont like the idea if I send someone to get my stuff, You know he is not a Chinese and I should not make him feeling unfortable in front of the 3rd person.
    <br>
    <br>Maybe I will ask him to take care of my stuff, do whatever he wants not important now I guess. But I will have to post his papers back to him, some are really important though.

• we can chat, add me [email protected] to your MSN.

• 其實感情係吾係來來去去都係果幾個板本,我而家對感情好怕,天下男人都係咁,心痛

• Caymans, there are 7 coins now!!!!! I cant help checking my mobile if reciept his sms, I am a NUT going crazy again.

• namastew, I understand what u feel, as I experienced the same as you in the 1st week. Believe, time helps to sort things out. For me, it's the 3rd week and after all, I accept and realize the fact that something has happened and can't be restored...
    <br>
    <br>I am panic, but not the same as the 3rd week, sometimes, afraid of losing is most terrbile, when it is found to have lost, no more fear but accept it.
    <br>
    <br>Just prepared that u will fluctuate in your mood during these 3 weeks, sometimes calm, sometimes angry, sometimes cry madly.. and then everything will be over.
    <br>
    <br>When I can't control and call him, I would do so, but dont' have any expectation, as when he is cool to you or ignore u from time to time, your heart will die and then you can be reborn.
    <br>
    <br>Cheer up and add oil together. I believe we deserve a better one..

• i had this experience before, all he said was bull shxt.....and excuses, if he made up his mind, there might be something else going on, just move on....he is not the only one

• I emailed him!!!!! couldnt help to say something and maybe to help myself really to give up, will see how his reply would be or probably just keeping me await.

• God! He texted me when I was sending him email. He said "Hi you ok? me going yoga now, hope can go together later this week" I didnt know his duty been changed and got back to HK today!
    <br>
    <br>My friends, what should I do?
    <br>

• hey hey!! Remember what we suggest u 2 do? u know u just look like a yo yo!! (the toy one) . AM..Ghost !! Is he Aussie? you know REspect urself..plus for us too.. WE are chinese. don;t be so cheap!!(excuse me )..

• What is so bad about Aussie? Do you mind telling me?