He said I am the best but he couldnt offer more in the relationship

• SOme of my fd also hang around w/ ghost but most of them were aussie. . Those guys just fooling around with my fds...and bk my fds' heart lor! in the begining they treat them well. once they got what they want.. ,,then disappear or become a Professor of EXcuses...
    <br>One of the case was even worst. that guy told my fd that he was married after hanging around with my fd for 3 years!! that guy was doing tradign businese!!

• I see. Fortunately and unfortunately he has been too honest for me, well maybe not 100% but he told me whatever I wanted to know. He didnt let me down while we were together, this time we had problem because both of us were so confused, he couldnt offer me more but I dont think I was a demanding person.
    <br>
    <br>Trust me, I will figure out how is going on and respect myself for sure.
    <br>

• Morning guys. Had a long night last night, have been thinking what I should do, I am in so much conflict right now, as I mentioned before I love him so much I dont want to break up but I really can NOT accept to share him with someone else, That's impossible gonna be harder than I just let him go, We had talked it many times and got no conclusion, I dont want to get it stared again, So probably i need to see him and finalise everything.
    <br>
    <br>By the way, he didnt reply my email yesterday.
    <br>
    <br>

• I think CaymanS analyzes the situation very well... there you are, you know sharing is not the way, and the more you stick with those (seemingly meaningless) communications with him the more you suffer! Seeing him to "finalize" things I believe is the worst possible thing, I don't think you should see him again. OK, since now you can see what kind of person he really is, and if you're still holding some important papers of his why not ask him do an exchange, return each others' stuffs by post. In a way I see this a fair deal
    <br>No reply seems to be a good thing- do you think he really cares about you? I'm sure in this kind of situation anyone showing any caring will reply at the very earliest opportunity. So, I think things are very clear by now

• He sent me a note says he will call me soon.

• He called, so strange not sure what was that but I was so nervous and couldnt really focus on, he asked me to be strong and dont want to upset me if it is ok to call or not to call, I said OK to call!
    <br>
    <br>Didnt get much talked about anyway, but we will meet late this week for a yoga class, so that is all.
    <br>

• I think you should listen more and talk less- BUT filter before accepting what he says, sometimes we can't remain calm under the influence of those words. Are you sure you still want to meet him face to face?

• .....am... Namaste: Can I ask some question? 1. how many relationship u have b4 this aussie? 2. How many pts u give to ur self..1-10 pts?
    <br>Just wondering!!

• sorry I couldnt get you what is pts?
    <br>
    <br>

• Pts. points!!

• So if you think i am not mature enough? Havent been many relationships before, he is my 3rd bf after I left my ex bf who were together for 5 years, ex. bf had another girl and kept lying to me so I left him, that relationship didnt give me too much pain because I knew I must end it up, never been able to share bf with others and the most concerns was he lied for many times, SO I dumped him.
    <br>
    <br>1st bf was a Chinese guy, too young so it went no where either.
    <br>
    <br>This one, I treat him as my part of life, but saddly he choose not to settle down.
    <br>
    <br>I would give myself 8 points when I was in love, but now only 4points i guess, I have been an idiot recently, I miss him like nut, I email/text like I couldnt survive without him.
    <br>
    <br>Give myself a chance, I will see him on Thursday, whatever what will be..
    <br>

• Namaste sa ti Namaste: Okay ! good luck then.. no more suggestion I can give to you!! AR. my final advice bring a Tempo with you!! ha haa
    <br>cheers all the time dude!!! Don;t lose our chinese FACE wor.. Sweety!

• Now I have tempo with me all the time thanks CaymanS.
    <br>
    <br>I just texted him that I booked yoga for him but not sure if I am going, will let him know. Just in case I will change mind.
    <br>
    <br>Thanks for you guys's support these days, really appreciated.

• well, he got back to me "have a good day please, may change yoga time, let's check in the morning"
    <br>
    <br>If he still cares me or just being polite?

• Namaste babe, maybe u need to go to a different yoga class...
    <br>maybe u cud start learning something else? do u hv interest in dancing? there's one hot instructor at the club i always go to...seeing him dancing u will forget oz guy in no time hehe

• Thanks dejavu, but not ready yet for another fantastic.

• stop insulting yourself darling!
    <br>u booked him a yoga class and he said "may change yoga time"!
    <br>it means he may or may not want to see u..... and he has the final say!
    <br>he is neither polite or scared, he just doesn't care!!!
    <br>for christ sake, get out of this shxt ASAP plz. go do yoga elsewhere.

• jojo sorry you have overlooked my message, I said I am not sure if I am going then he replied may change time.
    <br>
    <br>Some ppl really think I am insulting myself because he is a foreigner? I am not racial discrimination whenever he is a good guy, right?
    <br>

• nononono tis is not about racial discrimination
    <br>
    <br>the 'doesnt want/cant commit to you as well as wanting you to admire him forever' attitude is embedded in many men, globally.
    <br>
    <br>we can probably make 'jerks sans frontiere' an organisation hehehe
    <br>
    <br>

• I just had a long chat with one of my good friend, he said it doesn't sound like he really WANTS anything but he doesn't want to feel like he was a bad guy so he now keeps in touch with me. It is TOUGH at the beginning and takes a long time but eventually, it will stop bothering me, like having a cold, you just have the let the pain go eventually it will stop.
    <br>
    <br>I asked him why guys always want more girls? he said "imagine that you could eat all the cake and sweets and food you like and never gain any pounce, would you eat more, some guys just believe it is wrong maybe they are religious or have some other thing that makes them decide not to chase women but every guy WANTS women except gays and the point is what reason is there NOT to? in Asia it is accepted no one looks down on you even the women accept it.
    <br>
    <br>He is pretty right!
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• if he is pretty right, does it mean ppl in this world will always have to share their partner with others?
    <br>
    <br>is monogamy dead indeed?
    <br>
    <br>does it have to be someone faithful (does faithful = unwanted?) u dun really love, or someone u really love but fools around?
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• >>in Asia it is accepted no one looks down on you even the women accept it.
    <br>
    <br>this is bullshxt. excuse my words. You need to calm down and relax and keep him out of your life before you're recovered.

• Dear dejavu, i said he is pretty right is meant for his attitude from a guy's view but it does NOT mean I agreed with him, I would NOT be here posting this theme if I was able to accept sharing my man.
    <br>
    <br>It is so much to learn about what guys really think and want, sometimes to be a gal you dont understand why guys enjoy drinking for hours, hopping bars, talking shxt....??

• quoting Nip/Tuck's super playboy Dr. Christian Troy 'no matter how hot a woman is, there is a guy who's tired of fking her'
    <br>
    <br>so...if mr oz candy shop likes his sweets...then better let him free, he wont commit to a girl...and no girl is special enough to tie him down, til the day he loses his charms or his d
    k stops functioning hoho
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• Almost got out but might fall back into the ditch again!!! Will see :(

• He liked my sweets just always more tasty sweets around and he has been greedy.
    <br>
    <br>My dear b_001, Not yet, dont give up me, I just emailed him and mentioned we will exchange our stuffs tomorrow, guess he will be happy to hear that.
    <br>
    <br>I am off for today, will get back to you guys tomorrow. Thanks.
    <br>
    <br>

• i want to get off work now too!
    <br>
    <br>gosh namaste babe, u will see him tomorrow????
    <br>
    <br>be strong, girl

• OK, good luck. But remember to control yourself: don't be fooled by a couple of sweet words. See what happens next.

• You got wrong b_001, he was NOT trying to get me back but trying to make me feel he is not a bad guy after all.
    <br>
    <br>I had drinks with my friend who had chatted this afternoon, he helps a lot, I feel really much better now.

• Not seeing him today, he was too drunk last night couldnt do yoga today. so....

• are u feeling any better nams?
    <br>
    <br>going through something myself, hanging in there ^^

• A bit sense of loss ne.
    <br>
    <br>

• sorry, i didn't mean to sound discriminatory racially.
    <br>when i said "don't insult yourself", i mean u really shouldn't do things like book yoga class!!! he is NOT your bf anymore! he opted OUT. so, leave him alone... and u go live a happy life WITHOUT him!

• Ok jojo... Have changed yoga to tomorrow though.

• Something really bugs me! I am having trouble mind by wondering what is he doing, where is him, who he is going to meet.....etc....Know now it is nope my business to know, I should leave him alone but extremely hard to go through, I think more suffer more, those thoughts gonna kill me, I should get out of here!

• 我唔知你睇唔睇得明中文,其實我覺得你咁樣真係自己攞唻,我唔知你個男友呢刻仲鍾唔鍾意你,但係有一樣野你要接受就係佢宜家唔想再同你一齊,佢唔想再做你男友,唔明點解你仲攪唔清狀況,繼續對佢有咁多無謂嘅期望.我唔知你地將來會唔會有機會係返埋一齊,不過你宜家啲行為很不智,你email佢sms佢做咩呢,咁樣佢只會覺得你冇左佢唔得,更加唔會返唻你身邊,感情唔係用呢啲野求返唻,係要佢個心仲有你先會返番唻你身邊,如果佢個心根本未定你做乜都冇用.同埋我覺得你最好都俾佢時間靜一靜啦,有時心急只會壞事.
    <br>

• I know I am stupid I agree your comment, thanks anyway.

• aiiiiiiii !

• nams, find something else to do, shall we?
    <br>
    <br>how many times in a week you do yoga? multiply it...keep yourself as busy as possible. glad to know tat you have friends to go for drinks with...minimise being alone...get really really busy at work...let's sxxk up to our bosses more hehe...try to make paper mache out of jasmine tempo? hhehe
    <br>
    <br>where the heck is cayman with his bright ideas when we need him most? hoho

• Hi dejavu, sure i have certain good friends around, They are worried about me but I am the only person who has to help myself get out of those fusses, nothing really they can do but myself, alcohol & drinks help for a while but what about woke up in the morning?
    <br>
    <br>Actually my work is quite busy and currently some tasks require me to work longer time, and I try to do gym, yoga every other day, catch up with friends as well, so you are wondering how come I still have so much time to miss him?? I dont know either!!!! Busy doesnt work for me.
    <br>
    <br>A friend of mine used to work in HK now has transfered to Japan offered me a ticket to Tokyo next week, He is so happy that I broke up with this bf coz he thinks I deserve a better one.
    <br>
    <br>Well got to go, see what happens tomorrow.
    <br>
    <br>

• dejavu: I m here..you should know when i would be here right?? haa haa from ur dejavu..do u? (just kidding)
    <br>
    <br>namaste: Wow! HE.. offered a Tokyo Ticket.. what a fd.. !! See old not gone. new wont; come babe!!! Really like a TV series!! I will keep watching "Namaste's ....Flying on the wings of Love in Japan!! "hoo hoo.. Wish u have a good new start!!!

• No....... nothing about love, he had a crash on me but very long time ago, Now he has a wonderful gf (Korean), I like her so much too. The air ticket is free from asia miles point, you got it? He travels a lot that giving him huge points. And you are kidding me, how could I be involved in love that sooooooon?
    <br>
    <br>It is amazing, isnt it? sounds like I am writing a blog here, there are over 1,500 people have viewed, wooooo I didnt expect that. I knew this website from a girl friend but I am not so good in Chinese so I have ever read other's theme, maybe I should take a look and keep me busy dejavu? Caymans, I wish it was a tv show may the ending would be happy?
    <br>
    <br>Guys, I am glad you are here to listen, your piece of word DOES help me no matter it is good or bad, I am appreciated and thank you.
    <br>
    <br>

• add oil ar namastewitchy, your nickame is funny ar.

• Nama,
    <br>
    <br>'Now that you are out of my life,
    <br>I'm so much better,
    <br>You thought that I'd be weak without ya,
    <br>But I'm stronger,
    <br>You thought that I'd be broke without ya,
    <br>But I'm richer,
    <br>You thought that I'd be sad without ya,
    <br>I laugh harder,
    <br>You thought I wouldn't grow without ya,
    <br>Now I'm wiser,
    <br>You thought that I'd be helpless without ya,
    <br>But I'm smarter,
    <br>You thought that I'd be stressed without ya,
    <br>But I'm chillin'
    <br>You thought I wouldn't sell without ya,
    <br>Sold nine million.'
    <br>
    <br>"Survivor" is your life!
    <br>
    <br>"I'm a survivor,
    <br>I'm not gonna give up,
    <br>I'm not gon' stop,
    <br>I'm gonna work harder,
    <br>I'm a survivor,
    <br>I'm gonna make it,
    <br>I will survive,
    <br>Keep on survivin'"
    <br>
    <br>You're a "Destiny's child"

• Thanks nice song and nice lyric, you all are nice too.
    <br>
    <br>Guys, It was fated that we wouldnt meet again, I hurt my arm last night so can not go yoga today.

• Babe, definitely no.
    <br>I experienced that 2 years ago, and I still regret for calling him, crying and asking him to take me back.
    <br>Don't do that, or you will hate yourself.
    <br>
    <br>You are tough, and you can do it for yourself. A lovely charm lady, whenever you want to call him, call your best friend, they will understand. That's what I did in the later period.

• If he can leave u now, he may do the same when u are back together with him in future. Give yourself some dignity. Don't let him know u are still waiting for him. Men always want someone who is hard to get.

• Sweet Mc_cheers, thx.
    <br>
    <br>He called after I texted that I could not go yoga, He asked "how I hurt my arm, take care, how was work, go yoga together next week...." Frankly, I am a bit distracted now.
    <br>
    <br>Running for a meeting, hope I will be able to stay cool!!

• He called you means he still caring you - It looks like but I am sure.
    <br>
    <br>

• Care alone is NOT enough. U deserve love and respect!