Sincerely looking for good manner,well-edcated gentleman, 180cm+, 35+. NO SP/ SL is welcome.

• BATTLE FIELD ? WHAT HAPPEN ?...?....

• hi kylie, may i join your chat too? the chat among you + V + D kinda interesting. But i'm a gal, do u mind?
    <br>btw, i see many "SL/SP" from this messageboard, what do they stand for?

• SL and SP are essentially the same.
    <br>
    <br>They means any relationship other than lovers that involves sex.

• Salad, to answer your question, SL refers to Secret Lover while SP refers to Sex Partner. Grammatical error perhaps, the term refers to not too committed relationship. SL usually refers to relationship where either (or both) of the involved individuals has their own ‘official’ relationship (being it marriage or long term relationship). SP is pretty much a blatantly self-explanatory term. ; )
    <br>
    <br>In not so many words: bored couples looking for fun.
    <br>
    <br>By the way, Good Morning.
    <br>

• morning V,
    <br>
    <br>geez, i thot SL means steady lover... can't believe so many people (even gals!) looking for casual relationship here, HK is pretty liberal now, eh?

• Liberal, nice way to put it Salad. Betrayal of trust is taken pretty lightly these days. Ulitmately, ppl got bored with their partners and wanted to revisit the days of passions.
    <br>
    <br>We are chinese and betrayal is view as a sin, almost a taboo. Violating a taboo always has a kind of seductive lure to it, ppl come back to talk about the thrill of the experience, then the whole thing start to be taken lighter than a soy latte....
    <br>
    <br>Let's talk about somthing even lighter (as Kylie then to banish topics as above).... Had you had your breakfast yet Salad?

• "We are chinese and betrayal is view as a sin,"
    <br>
    <br>ahem, a frayed knot.
    <br>bet anyone can name any other race that embraces betrayal

• applause
    <br>
    <br>Never expected such sharp insight here, not from a cartoon character whom die every episode.
    <br>
    <br>You caught me, reading back I should have emphasize the word Taboo, rather than a sin. See Taboo commmonly refers to something not doable only out of tradition rather than logic, while sin is just act of evil. To that, I should have said "As chinese we view betrayal as a taboo. Kodus
    <br>
    <br>Chairman Mo once said he had his moment of revelation when he reliefs on a toilet.... same as you aye?
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• some say seeing is believing, others say look is deceptive.
    <br>
    <br>people put book rack in toilet for inspiring reason perhaps, or just to distract ourselves from the stench. each to our own devices i say.

• LOL good one.
    <br>
    <br>Well met, name's V. I gather that you had your fair share of overseas life? when and where?
    <br>

• V,D,
    <br>
    <br>Good morning
    <br>

• K! Good morning!! So nice to see you here!!!
    <br>
    <br>Are you on leave today?

• V,
    <br>
    <br>Yeah, but I still afraid of the incident last night ....

• what happened last night?

• V, please refer to P.2 almost bottom part 'memo' & 'max' !
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• oh that, ha ha
    <br>
    <br>Memo had a point re not 'getting' anything from this site, it's similar to what I said early on,
    <br>
    <br>then the 'ownership' thing? Figure of speech perhaps, no big deal really.
    <br>
    <br>Then again, unless ppl are using their login name, there's no telling who is who here, chances are someone there is a poser

• whoopee, can't believe i get to read some sense-making threads from she.com! but this is getting a bit philosophical... =P About chinese's taboo V, i'm not sure about that, actually ancient chinese were far more liberal than what we are now. Polygamy, incest, bisexuality, just name it. Some people argue that if we simply abolish monogamy, all these relationship problems such as betrayal, divorce, couple killing each other will be gone (solved??)

• O_O.............
    <br>
    <br>Oh. my. god. that is the most impressive come back I've ever seen ever since I start to apply logic/philosophy to everything I encounter.... (take that Love2day!) I wanted to go furhter with that discussion but I rather not ruin K's thread here....
    <br>
    <br>K
    <br>how are you? still pretty shocked by the monsters that roam this board?

• V,
    <br>Honesty, still a bit and can you suggest me how to cure ?

• hmmmm
    <br>
    <br>Start a new thread.
    <br>
    <br>and I'd promise I'd stay on lighter topics for discussion ^_^

• I noticed your new thread, thank a lot for your consideration !! ^-^

• push

• K, sorry for barging in if u dun mind. I dunno why u are so disturbed by those random messages. You really believe u could find your mr.right here? Slim chance, dear. Just take it easy, the more u expect the more disappointment u can get. Lucky u to have got some decent chat with people like V and Love2day, jut enjoy it. Probably all of us will move on with something else soon, if not this week, next week. It sounds cruel but real.

• V,
    <br>I still off today and how about you. How are you today ? you seems quite busy at your thread !

• K
    <br>
    <br>I am fine ^^ trying to think of the right food for lunch. I felt like japanese again but I am trying to cut down on raw fish...
    <br>
    <br>you? it's about lunch time now? having noodles at home perhaps?

• V,
    <br>
    <br>Hm.. I suggest you don't eat too much raw fish as the weather is like "that" hot, food will easy gets... like ocean park yesterday ! Why not try some salad, more healthy.
    <br>
    <br>For me, still thinking as I'm not feeling very well. I believe I got 'flu' !!

• Point taken. I try to limit myself to 3 meals of raw fish every week... see I LOVE japanese food.... I go to japan 2~3 times a year
    <br>oh well in weather like these I better make deal...
    <br>
    <br>Flu?! oh my, I know this sounds a bit silly, but do drink a bit of coffee, then plenty of water. see caffeine stimulate urination and that helps

• Hi, guys, I wonder if u guys will let me in? Like some of u here, i am only looking for ppl to chat with. It is physically ( or geographically) impossible for me to have any relationship with u guys. I am currently living overseas.

• Oh, you really LOVE japanese food very much !! Me too, I also like it very much....
    <br>Which part of Japan you've been ? I used to go to Japan once a year.
    <br>
    <br>Thanks for you concern ! I drink plenty of Oolong tea already, can't take coffee at this moment, caffeine too stimulate to me...

• D,
    <br>
    <br>Good afternoon, are you around ?

• V, are you there ?

• yes I am ^^ waiting for your thread to attract your target audience ^_^

• V, yeah..what did you mean ? So, you ate raw fish eventually ?

• no, I took your advice and had thai lunch box instead, I work in Taikoo place.
    <br>
    <br>you?

• ~
    <br>GOOD, Very good ! So glad that you took my advice !!
    <br>I bet you get it from the food court there, sems many choice but just a few is good quality and taste.
    <br>
    <br>One of my best girlfriend also lives there.
    <br>
    <br>Central.
    <br>

• you know I am soooo tempted by Shushi express? jsut across the road?
    <br>I mean, no good eating hot stuff you know >_<
    <br>

• from your tone can tell you love japanese v....ery much >_< !!
    <br>any other kinds of cuisine you like ?

• sorry! typo, should be 'japanese food'.

• aside from the many many verities of Japanese food? ha ha
    <br>Actually I love all kinds of food, like .... hmmm this is getting hard to talk about in english. you know that oyster omelette?

• I do like japanese ^^ the language, the girls (hey I am a guy afterall)
    <br>the culture.
    <br>
    <br>I love chinese culture, of course, and the dishes...
    <br>
    <br>by the way, have you added me to your msn list yet?

• oh, is it the 'chiuchow' style one ?
    <br>hm........you quite like me, food lover!!

• oh yes, Openrice.com is one of my favorite site

• oh yeah ! let me take a look.

• http://www.openrice.com/ big5/sr2.htm?shopid=17795
    <br>(pls take away the space)

• hey, you know what. make me feel very hungry, ssssssso many choices !!

• ha ha ha nice ^_^
    <br>
    <br>Hey I am off for home now, add me to your msn list if you wanna
    <br>
    <br>I wish you a pleasant evening.
    <br>
    <br>V

• In fact, I already added you on my msn list.
    <br>
    <br>Same to you, have a nice evening !

• Hi, K and V ... are you there?
    <br>
    <br>D