ho moon ar..... anyone can make me wet ar?????????????????

• 野外...我都想試下呢..

[email protected]

• gal,

i try in cinema also, it's so exciting

• wa... exicting too ... but not as romantic as on the beach..coz i try too :P

• 6" x 6"

• fantasmic,

just hand job????

• gal,

nope, she sit on me to un

• Man,

i prefer exciting rather than romantic wor...hahha....i remeber that ... last time my bf just put his dick inside me... and the waiter came into our room.... lucky i wore skirt in that day and the waiter didnt notice what we are doing.... haha

• gal.... then i keep naughty with my fingers .. i let my fingers running side by side on her body .. i reemember muy finger run over and over on her breast many many time. heehee.... i gonna make her nipples all up and hard. to.. i naught to take off her bra subbenly ... she afraided but ... so happy .. i saw she crying " um... u are so naughty guy.. but keep on... let sxxking them all more and more" ..wa.... Ohhhh....yeah... so exicting... she liked giving me a 强心針.... she let me do more ... i pressing her breast .... and keep licking her nipples cloud.. with mu naughty wet tongue againa and again... :P ( . 人 . ) ah... ..Ohh....She!!!!

• fantasmic,

wow.... so exciting wor... no one saw it ma???

• gal, if u don't some guy use yr alias name, u can use yr nickname, then nobody can use yr name la.

• gal

add me la

[email protected]

tkx your remind, but the copy gal gone jor la

• yes... it is much exicting too ... as u kow beach is a very public place ... when at night.. no one knew who is stand behind u or some where... ..

if u wanna carry on.. then u have to overcome this feeling... hahaha.. some time .. a cat walking along the tree arm... and it can also make yr jajaj down la.. coz its tail touching yr legs la... hahaha...

• gal,lucky that only 2 of us ja, and i pull up her dress and ask her sit on me to un

• gal.... how about yr last time in bus and cinema ?

• gal...when u are in a very dark place... alomost can't see anything.. under the tree..

we just naughty with out feeling ... .. our fingers.. out hand... skin... legs... ear... breathing....heart rate.. , also the wet juice... all make u feel high.. exicting and great fun...

hes holding my naughty big jaja... she start naughty too... she take off my jean and shaking my jaja.. ... i wannt get the biggest size of my naughty jaja.. i am so shy,... to show my 6.5 in thick...with a big head... she saw and feeling afraid .. but when i keep moving my naughty jaja's head along and between her sexy wet pussy lip... Ahhhh ((((((((((Ohhh))))))))))))) ((((((((Yeah)))))))) ..... (((((((Wa....Wa... ))))))))))) her sweet juice make my jaja and hair all get wet... and diddn't know why her her pussy so wet to dropping on my legs... ..it is so great... hse hold me tight... and use her wet pussy to hold my dick a a hot dog... Oh.. i feeeling a 鯉魚咀 like sxxking my jaja as alll... :P