Can anyone help me to get off the game of sl relationship !

• onion guy,

yes...you are rite !

you have this experience be4 ?

• suffer

its really like a song..

you listen to a song and like it very much.. then a new song comes and you forget the old one.. you lose the 'feeling' with the 1st song cos you dont listen to it anymore..

do the same to your sl, and you will get off easily :)

i have this experience not abt me.. but someone to me.. just like u, she can't leave even if she wants..

• by suffer - 06/04/07 11:34

get someone else, to take his place lor

• onion guy, passerby

yup...understood, and I'm learning too !

Just need some time to forget about him

many ppl said ....find another one to replace it .....this is the most suitable & easy way to forget the pass

But we can't keep finding other and used to replace the current one ma

• hmm.. my msg is lost

suffer

it is like listening to a song

u like a song and listen to it always.. but u will get tired cos another new song will come.. and you lose 'feeling' with the first song.. do this to your sl.. u will forget him soon

i didnt have this experience abt me.. but someone to me since she can't leave .. just like u cant leave too

• suffer

i miss him much..............how about u?should i find another to replace him also ?i hate to await him alone...........

• suffer

can i have ur msn? we do have the samiliar situation, want to share with u sometimes by msn privately.....

• honeybaby,

yup ...i would like to share with u too, but i won't disclose my msn here

any suggestion ?

• honeybaby,

Do you know...I had reach my max. level of suffer and pain, I feel nothing now....

no tears, no expectation.....even i don;t care what he say, what he do !

• suffer

u can either email to me or msn : [email protected]

• suffer

what does he do for u to let u feel such "painless"? or u lost the interest to him?

• actually, i think guys that would letgirls leave them painlessly are infact nice guys..

at least they are not so cruel to leave u still loving him

• honeybaby,

He already choose not care me...thats enough for me to leave.....

becoz i can feel his feeling on me is gone

I only can set him free, as i don't want to be his trouble

• Hi suffer,

i think you are setting yourself free...not him...

• suffer,

sorry to said, he is so 無品, i hate the man disappeared silently, at least he should tell u it is the end or not.......but maybe most men would like to do in such way

• honeybaby,

I added u on my msn list, but can't see u online wor

• I have SL too.. can i join ur discussion! I always want to find someone to talk but it's hard to tell the friends about this. They usually won't understand and will ask you to quit!!

My situtation is quite similar to Collegan. I can't say he treat me very good but i do like him.. or even love him!! addicted already

• aloe,

most of the case is similar

coz we are gal, involve too much

and guy won't show any care to us !

don't love them, they worth

• suffer

there r two ppls to add me, i wonder which one is u.........

aloe

sure, welcome to share ur feeling and story .......single or being attached?

• maybe u tell me what time u will online, then i add u again, coz i dun want to disclose my msn here

• hihi...honeybaby & aloe,

can i talk with u too?i am female,my situtation is quite similar to all the gals here(i mean this thread).coz...gals will always devote too much but men were not lei.

• blue sky,

when you reach the max level of suffer or pain, you will know you have to give up.

I feel suffer before, as we both devote too much on them, but you should know they won't appreciated. They just want to keep you besides them and dun willing to care or concern us