***Diamond Single Club*** 想約埋班岩玩既朋友齊齊玩~ 年齡:26-34 學歷:大學程度或以上 職業:有穩定職業,月入唔好低過2K 身高:女164以上;男174以上 必須是單身人士,人格健全,有興趣參加者可留msn/email 唔好介意,話明 Diamond Single Club,入會緊會有要求,會有不定期聚會~

• 收皮啦, 係人都知道你又想食免費餐

• well, I am so surprised to see this first post.
    <br>Just passby for the day, see this thread, thinking how many people would fall within these criteria. You thread even implicitly mentioned single, so it is quite hard.
    <br>1. Having good education can be quite a portion of the population
    <br>2. Salary reflects job nature, rank and years of experience---except some special case that graduates who get employed by IT firms or top lawyer firms, MT....
    <br>3. Height is one of the fixed factor that there is noway to change. Recently there was a girl in China who do surgery to increase height and she became handicap.
    <br>4. Single. It is hard. Do you afraid of loneliness? do you want somebody to cook a nice meal for you? or to build up a family with you where you are safe and comfortably...
    <br>
    <br>good morning

• Stand,
    <br>早晨,多謝你既回應
    <br>出呢個post 都係希望幫有以上條件(包括我)既人搵到合適既另一半.
    <br>雙方都要係single,認真想發展一段感情,呢個係當然既起步點.
    <br>當然,呢個係ultimate goal,開始當然要做左朋友先,睇下合唔合適,相唔相處得黎....
    <br>可能呢個post 未必迎合到大眾,眾�奡M他,理想對像一個就夠,會重視quality 多於quantity

• Diamond Single Club
    <br>想約埋班岩玩既朋友齊齊玩~
    <br>年齡:26-34
    <br>學歷:大學程度或以上
    <br>職業:有穩定職業,月入唔好低過2K
    <br>身高:女164以上;男174
    <br>以上必須是單身人士,人格健全
    <br>有興趣參加者可留msn/email
    <br>唔好介意,話明 Diamond Single Club,入會緊會有要求,會有不定期聚會~

• 月入唔好低過2K???

• 2K=2000? lol

• sorry,打錯
    <br>月入唔好低過20K

• 我只係覺得...點解要識人就要用金錢同職業黎衡量? 人工高大學畢業就係好人好男/女人? 什麼道理? 我覺得凡事不可以似錢去衡量(月入over 20k)......

• K
    <br>做人應該認識多些不同類型的朋友, 人生才會多采多姿些!

• 我合格架, 不過我得24歲咋, 有無得豁免?
    <br>
    <br>我相信如果真係一個賣尊貴既會, 我諗無咩必要有年齡限制卦?

• 路過小女人, agree ar.
    <br>Again, I wanna share a bit of my feelings.
    <br>No matter what thread or whatever people request or wish to set, there is no right or wrong. There is no good or bad.
    <br>
    <br>There are people who wish to make friend with girls who sell their panties. It is their choice. People who wish to date a little girl in the age of 10. It is their choice. Sounds irritating, it is their choice.
    <br>People who are only interested in making friends with nurse, policeman or whatever group of people, it is their choice.
    <br>As long as it is legal and it is not affecting other people adversely, I never comment on them.
    <br>But one thing I do believe I did tried before.
    <br>There was a time when I feel unhappy when I heard that my friends get promoted or get a good job. It is not they are "good" and I am not "good".
    <br>It is my issue that I link value system together with job remuneration or title.
    <br>I realise that and finally I overcomed it.
    <br>Everyone has their beauty. Someone tall, someone fat, someone has a good smile, someone can cook, someone can do good maths, someone can sing a song......
    <br>Everyone is good!!
    <br>
    <br>

• 我join!