I am a new comer and wanna see if i can find my Ms. Right here. I am a 32-year-old, 180cm tall , well-educated and good looking guy, come in if u are interested.

• um.........no big eyes, deduct 10 marks la
    <br>but humor helps u get 15 marks+
    <br>congratulations!

• can u sing?

• Wow... I have to say "thank you", right?
    <br>

• How do you describe yourself?
    <br>

• Isabel, there are more than 50 responses in my thread, you have asked the most relevant question so far. Add u 10 marks again.

• You should have read my info above, rite?For more details, um.........let me think.......
    <br>I am gentle, nice and caring, tidy, have good memory, smart and confident
    <br>i like soccer games, movies, travelling, eating around, shopping, pop music, hiking, cooking, and so on
    <br>

• ohh,you like cooking,I love men who cook for me,so sweet ^v^

• LOLz.. I don't think so your guys looking for LOVE here!
    <br>
    <br>sound unrealistic!!!!
    <br>
    <br>becareful lady

• Gentleman,
    <br>i am 27. tall gal, but with little plump.
    <br>
    <br>

• Amanda
    <br>
    <br>yes, i like cooking and finding nice restaurants around HK, luckily, i can still keep my body fit.

• girl
    <br>
    <br>how "plump" are u?

• I am the "double bone" type..NOT the petite gal..
    <br>i am 168cm tall

• Gentleman
    <br>
    <br>U're quite sportive.
    <br>I enjoy movie and travelling too

• well, I think I am not that lady you looking! but, i want leave some mark here to say I wondering why if you have the info you said you're good looking and blah blah blah.
    <br>
    <br>why you looking relationship on the net? can't get any good lady in your real life?
    <br>
    <br>

• Isabel
    <br>
    <br>have u seen any movie recently?

• VW
    <br>
    <br>i think u haven't read my thread from the beginning, i have already told people why i started this thread here

• yup, like 300, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

• girl
    <br>
    <br>um........ as i mentioned, i prefer slim girls, keekee, guys are like this, i think

• Isabel
    <br>
    <br>i watched 300, Mr. Bean and The Reaping recently. 300 is not as good as i expected, i like "Sin City" more
    <br>anyway, not gonna to discuss movie here :)

• Alrite. I think it's time for rest.
    <br>
    <br>Thanks for giving me many marks, haaa
    <br>
    <br>Goodnite all.

• Hi there,
    <br>
    <br>Oh too bad
    <br>I may too to you :P
    <br>36/170cm/107lbs/slim
    <br>
    <br>got to go sleep now!
    <br>have fun here

• no photo no talk

• momo
    <br>
    <br>yes, 36 may be too old for me, :)
    <br>

• Hello Gentleman,
    <br>
    <br>This is my first ever post on She.com- I usually come here to find out what people's views are on current affairs or hobbies etc. Just very interested in your post. I have never really made friends online and I feel insecure about doing so this is just out of curiousity. Am I right in saying that you have studied abroad? Your post sounds genuine and funnily, you sound exactly like the sort of guy I go for- and honestly I sound like I meet your requirements. What profession are you in? Maybe one day we will meet in real life without knowing.
    <br>
    <br>Good luck in your hunt for Miss Right.

• Miss ?
    <br>
    <br>It is my honour to be your first post on she.com. You stayed up late last nite? By the time you left a message here at 03:57 last nite, i had been watching soccer game at home. My pc was still on at that time but i didn't expect someone would leave me a message. It was a pity that we didn't manage to have a chat last night. Anyway, if we have that "fate", we will get a chance to meet one day, as u said above.

• oh, you did not sleep at 4am last night?You no need to work in the morning mei?You like football?What game you watched?I like C.Ronaldo of MU ar

• Kelly
    <br>
    <br>Yes, i usually stayed up very late, I watched Manchester United last nite too, they won 2:0, but C.Ronaldo didn't score.
    <br>In fact, i watched a DVD after the soccer game too, when the DVD finished, it was 7am this morning, then i went to bed with sunshine outside, hahaaaa.

• Hello well I am usually a late night person too but actually I'm abroad doing a short professional course and not in HK so that is why the times are strange. I was just browsing in she.com (the foods and the relationship messageboards actually) when I thought to leave you a message. Just wondering if you can find a Miss Right or Mr. Right in these pages. I have heard stories of fraudulent behaviour, its so sad. I think some people are genuine but I dont want to take that risk. I have been looking for Mr. Right for a long time but although there have been many people interested in me, I just want to find the one and not interested in dating lots of people. It sounds like you are silmilar. I will follow this page so let me know if you have any luck. I am not in a hurry- many friends are attached and some married but they may not be happy. It has to be right. I'm quite particular about this. In some ways being attractive makes people think I am odd as I have had very few relationships, friends keep trying to link me up with someone. I have always said that Im looking for a gentleman who is honest and kind. It sounds simple but its actually very hard. And I'm not being big headed here but I know some guys just want to go out with me as I look good on their arm, they dont really care. Oh well. Wish me luck too.
    <br>
    <br>Miss ?

• Hi gentleman,
    <br>
    <br>Can't imagine just couple days and you have got so many replies ... as a guy, how's you feel now?

• You know, I just read your thread again. This is so odd but what you say sound like me sometimes, we have very similar interests too. Well its not all the time that you meet someone you get along with. Just out of interest, have you had many relationships before and have you found many girls that meet your requirements? I havent had much luck with boys. Some are great "on paper" but their personality lets them down. I wonder if you will meet any of the girls here. Do keep us up to date!

• hi gentleman,
    <br>I'm not looking for a bf but I hv interest to make a friend with u as
    <br>I got what you want, big eyes, sweet smile, thin & tall, see if u feel interest to make a friend with me?

• Hi Miss? Sincerely wish you good luck to find your Mr. Right! In fact, I agree with what you said and ...I think probably we are quite similar in certain ways. May I know how old are you?
    <br>
    <br>Gentlemen, first of all, welcome to she.com!
    <br>I'm not surprised to hear that people can't find the right one in daily life, as I am one of them. Perhaps it's just can't meet when it's not the right time.
    <br>
    <br>However, I do agree with many other ladies that fraudulent behavior is very popular on the net. It’s reasonable that people feel unsecured and consequently either not telling the truth here, or simply don’t chat in details. If you don’t want to disclose your email or any contact, maybe you can consider to set up a new email account for receiving “the application”, e.g. [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>Well, regarding your requirements, may I know more about your standard? What is the standard of “slim”? And how big the eye is called “big eye”? Since this is quite subjective and I am sure everyone got their own definitions, it’s better if I understand your standard before describing my appearance.
    <br>
    <br>To introduce myself, yes for sure I won’t talk too much about myself here. What I can say is �� I am 27 years old office lady in TST. A general HK girl with typical HK style hobbies :P
    <br>
    <br>BTW, up to now, it seems that you haven’t disclosed your occupation to us, am I right? So……what’s it?
    <br>
    <br>Anyway, nice to meet both of you!
    <br>

• I am 28. Thanks for the luck. Hey, wish me luck for tomorrow as I have an assessment at work!! Am away from HK so feel a little bit homesick and sad eventhough I made some new friends. Yes, I think quite a lot of people feel the same way about finding a partner. I have many friends in HK but its quite a small world so most people will know each other- most of my friends are exes of each other. I cant really find a soulmate from those groups- i think that is actually what I want- a soulmate, just to know this person exists- I dont have to get married. Maybe that is too much to ask. I wish you luck too, you sound like such a nice person- well love sometimes comes in places that you least expect it.
    <br>Good wishes to you all

• Sure, wish you good luck and pass the assessment tomorrow! Where are you now? and how long will you stay there?

• hi, Miss ? and pesce
    <br>
    <br>i am here again now, hope it won't be too late for you. It is quite surprising to see both of you gave such long responses above, really impressed me and let me know more about what kind of person you are. Thanks for spending your precious time in my thread, esp. Miss ?, you have an assessment tomorrow and still willing to write here. thanks again :)

• I will try my best to answer the questions you asked , but it takes some time. I am not ignoring nor avoiding those questions, but you've really written so much before, i need to read again and try to respond to the things u mentioned above.

• I am in Paris now for a few months- well Im being naughty and trying to get my mind off it. I need to go and do more work- worried. ARrghhh wish me luck, hee hee.
    <br>Pesce, so nice of you. Thank you!!! Its an important assessment for me on this exchange program.
    <br>Thanks

• Miss? I'm going to France this coming Sunday as well, but...not Paris :P
    <br>
    <br>Anyway, all the best tomorrow! Just relax and be confident of yourself!

• Miss ?
    <br>Good luck for your assessment tmr,
    <br>we can chat later.

• Thank you both- bye for now!
    <br>p.s pesce- the weather has been reasonably nice and sometimes very sunny. Have fun! xx

• Miss ?
    <br>can u read / speak French?
    <br>
    <br>bonne chance demain

• thanks- only marginally but i get by. Its all in English. its just that they picked the Paris office for the exchange so that we can have a sort of break as well- everyone in this office speaks English and most work is in English- thank goodness
    <br>Merci beaucoup xx

• so envy u....... i haven't been to Paris since 1998, nearly 10 years from now.
    <br>Wanna chat with you but i think i'd better not keep u here. You work on your assessment first, and don't be naughty, focus on your work now, ok?
    <br>

• Thanks G, Its always nice to have a friendly good luck from someone. Even though I dont know you. This is rather nice. Ok i will be good now. Talk to you later. Sigh- i hope I get by.
    <br>Miss ?

• hi, big eyes
    <br>
    <br>Your response is the shortest among those above, so i'd better reply u first, keekee, hope Miss ? and pesce won't mind
    <br>um, you asked if i am interested in making friends with u, i think it is impolite to say "no" to such question, isn't it? So, my answer is: i would like to make fds with you, esp you have big eyes, sweet smile, tall and slim, but whether it will really turn out that we become good friends depends on many factors, such as our personalities, communication and so on, rite?
    <br>Hope i can see u again in my thread, as u can see above, Miss ? and pesce have already become quite good fds here, hahaaaaa
    <br>

• ok, next one, pesce
    <br>
    <br>first of all, need to clarify one thing, i started this thread NOT because i can't find a gf in real life. I did have 3 ex-girlfriends before, all of them are nice girls, however, we can't spend the rest of our lives together..... owing to some reasons, e.g. timing, personality, values and so on, long story, talk about that in more details later.
    <br>The conclusion is that: i come here not because i can't find gf in real life. As i said in my topic, i am a new comer, wanna see if i can find my Ms. Right here. I think it is no harm doing so, i just spend some spare time , and it seems that i can at least meet some new fds, or luckily, i can really meet my Ms.Right here!

• pesce
    <br>
    <br>and u suggested me to register a separate account for this topic, yes, i will take this advice. However, i also want to keep this thread, let others know more about me before they send me any email.
    <br>Anyway, i have prepared an email a/c for those who are interested in me. I will tell u all the email address later. Those who wanna contact me, keep reading my thread, haaahaaa

• pesce again,
    <br>
    <br>you asked me about my standard of requirement..........um........really don't know how to measure, as u said, it is subjective, i think i have already made my preference clear:
    <br>Big eyes, sweet smile, slim, nice character, can communicate with me, and so on......
    <br>One interesting thing is that: the reality is cruel. None of my 3 ex-gfs possessed all of the above characteristics and i don't expect my future Ms. Right can have all of the requirements. Therefore, even if u don't have one of those conditions, you are always welcomed here.
    <br>Personality and communications are also needed to be considered.

• pesce,
    <br>(Miss ?, be patient, haha, i will respond to your messages soon)
    <br>
    <br>Therefore, u don't need to disclose your personal info here if u feel uncomfortable to do so. I will tell u my email address later, and u can tell me that in email.
    <br>Regarding my profession, um, tell u later, here or in email, ok?

• hi gentleman
    <br>