我想揾男 PR /SP /SL,但又怕,我想問其實 SL/SP點揾架?係米揾 PR 乾手淨腳 D ? 你地嗰 D 點開始架 ?

• Ken, Jenry:
    <br>
    <br>Sorry, i dont want to chart privately at this point. I am still thinking about about getting a SP/SL.....
    <br>I want someone to be with me when i feel lonely, but i am not sure if i should get a SP or SL. I do think go find a male PR is much easier, coz if u dont like that person , I can just walk away.
    <br>I just want to know how this kind of relationship started? Thx
    <br>
    <br>by Jen - 04/12/07 18:37
    <br>
    <br>*********************************
    <br>
    <br>Smart Man,
    <br>
    <br>Yes, i just want someone to comfort me....thats all...so i dont prefer SP/SL, plus if i pay, i know i can leave anytime if i dont like his appreance.....
    <br>
    <br>by Jen - 04/12/07 21:42
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>Jen,
    <br>
    <br>Seems that you've made your decision already.
    <br>
    <br>From your reply attached above, it seems that it is more appropriate for you to find a PR instead. The advantage is, just like what u said, it's just something like a paid service. You want someone to company you, and you got the accompany after you've paid. I personally doubt if your loneliness can be cured by getting a PR. However, the answer is "yes" for solving your sexual needs.
    <br>
    <br>While asking how to start such relationship, just simply go to those related pubs.

• Hi gal, I'm the new guy here who just got a/c today, nice to meet you up! It's my first post here as I'm interesting on you, haha sorry for my straight forward, anyway if you don't mind, please just add my msn : [email protected], maybe we can chat each other there, seeya there, cheers

• hi Jen,
    <br>
    <br>The most important is the guy may concern your feeling, understand your thinking and your desire...no matter he is sp or sl or pr....just a title/position.

• hihi,我有182cm高,性格好開朗,好多野講,同我一起多數妳都唔會覺悶,妳唔開心,我會想辦法令妳開心,仲係一個好識製造浪漫既情人,妳想搵人傾計,我會好樂意做妳既聆聽者,現想小姐妳俾機會我認識妳,如有興趣可以add我msn
    <br>"[email protected]"
    <br>

• Jen,
    <br>
    <br>are you single/married?
    <br>I am female but never would like to get a PR unless you're married and doesn't want anyone attached, then PR is the last solution for the fake caring and sex.
    <br>
    <br>If you prefer someone to care for you continuously, sl is a better choice when sex is not a must everytime.....rules of the sl game is usually quite well understood, no need to scare of commitment, especially if you're still single.