Is it possible to reach a guy who well-educated, cultivation, talkative with sense of humour and mature .here? I am quite bored and wanna phone chat now (english please)

• well...
    <br>I think that's not a problem of seeking this kind of guy right here...but i cant garantee that they're just come for seeking for sex but not really chatting.

• Hi Delight,
    <br>
    <br>Are u in office now? Why u are bored?

• delight,
    <br>
    <br>sure, she,com is full of such quality men...

• add me,,,[email protected] then i give you my phone

• delight,
    <br>
    <br>sure, she,com is full of such quality men...
    <br>
    <br>by carsex - 01/04/07 14:05
    <br>
    <br>i am questioning about it~

• Delight,
    <br>
    <br>I think well educated or mature guy are easy to find here, but not means they are good guy.

• HI delight! Mind to have a chat?
    <br>
    <br>I am a 28 guy like reading, travelling and playing badminton in my free time. Mind to share more about yourself?

• gush, are you the gush from those horny people? (don't mad, kidding..) well, i understand what you said, but nothing is impossible, let's see how lucky to reach one. that's you see my thread topic "is it possible..."
    <br>TH, anyone has lonely in deep mind, when the lonely comes out, the "boring" shows up too. I am bored because of feelings.
    <br>
    <br>carsex, full of such quality men? what a funny replied! i don't think it is suitable to use "full of" this words. so are you going to tell me ,you are the one of them?
    <br>
    <br>handsome_boy, tell me reason why i have to pick you that i don't see any sincerity.

• Delight,
    <br>I think well educated or mature guy are easy to find here, but not means they are good guy.
    <br>
    <br>by TH - 01/04/07 14:07
    <br>---------------------------
    <br>of course i know, I can see those mature and well-educated guys are fishing here.

• u want talk phone
    <br>
    <br>pls call me
    <br>
    <br>66450308
    <br>i am 33guy

• Delight...first of all,,due to all respect, you do have right to chose whoever you like..Well for me, since i am kind of bored today and looking for someone to talk with too that is the only reason I dropped a line here. Whether we gonna bump up each other, I will let our faith to lead us ...

• My name is Marco. I am 29 years old, 175cm, 160lbs. My Income $80000 (monthly) and looking for a nice girl (18 to 35) to be my friend or more. if you are interested, please email or msn me at [email protected]

• delight,
    <br>
    <br>so why u look for those said well educated guy for talking? What's ahppen to u, mind to share?

• Delight,
    <br>I'm fishing here, in this "salty" sea water...
    <br>however til this moment i still cant fish a delighted girl who can let me out of this sea

• MarcoHK,
    <br>
    <br>Go to Hell.

• BB,
    <br>wht make you so angry bout that?

• handsome_boy
    <br>Well, I am talking about the right to choose anyone (of course everyone has it). I thought those guys leave an email only and want a lady to reach them. such repugnant replied, who cares? But It was great that you said something for me. By the way, how to build up "faith" on internet?
    <br>
    <br>MarcoHK, are you crazy here? don't try to 80k as the reason to make friends here. arrogant is not really works !

• delight,
    <br>mind to tell how old are you?
    <br>i just try to find someone to share the fantasy when my mind feel lonely...

• delight..
    <br>always feel funny about this kind of post here in sex broad.
    <br>Marco must think his $80,000 monthly income is a big factor to attractive gals...i think he is right...only to those trade gals...:)

• delight,
    <br>so why u look for those said well educated guy for talking? What's ahppen to u, mind to share?
    <br>
    <br>by TH - 01/04/07 14:19
    <br>------------------------------
    <br>Actually, that the requirements I want. Everyone has their demand. Generally, ell-educated person has good manner, but not all of them has cultivation. I knew some of well-educated guys are still reading comics, watch those stupid TVB's drama and pay much attention on TV games. When I am watching discovery channel, they are totally drunk for no meaning. I really enjoy to chat with a guy has wider-knowledge. He can teachs me and tells me what he knows.

• delight,
    <br>
    <br>Where are u now?
    <br>

• delight,
    <br>i also love watching discovery channel so much, especially introduce different kind of animals....so nice...

• sometimes when i see such thread, i say to myself, hmmm, i'm mature, funny, well-educated and nice, but if i reply and say i'm all the above, then i would be pretty pretentious, so i would just watch how the guys would reply

• Delight,
    <br>watching Decovery channel do not mean you are well educated. even my kid at home love to watch it and he is just 10 years old ..:...it is just a kind of deferent tastes for life...:)

• Waow....a lady who love discovery channel and I hope you're not just into the wild life programmes but more into something close to our life like The Giant Construction or something outter our knowledge liek those bout super nature power....also, I hope you're a lady who also watch National Gepgraphic Channle and also love movie at a multi media entertainment aspect.
    <br>Well, 1 point I disagree is about Comic, I do have to suggest you try to read on Sin city Comic with its excellent art direction and the super technique of using pure black and white illustration style. For more about Comic, you could ry to check out the story board of the Movie "The Matrix". You will have another perspective on comic as it does visualize our dreams.

• Delight,
    <br>I'm fishing here, in this "salty" sea water...
    <br>however til this moment i still cant fish a delighted girl who can let me out of this sea
    <br>
    <br>by Gush - 01/04/07 14:22
    <br>--------------------------
    <br>haha....this "salty" is not good for those delighted girl to alive longer. If you do "fishing" here, it depends how lucky you are, I will see my lucky too. actually, it is quite frustrate to stay the "salty" sea all the time without any returns. Do you think so?

• delight,
    <br>
    <br>it is good. mind to tell me your background and let me knwo yours more?

• 又一吹水topic

• delight...I don't hv further comment hehe..But i do believe interenet is just same as other place such as clubbing place or wherever you meet up new friends...so just feel free to meet up anyone you feel interested. Tat's all. If you like s/he, you will talk more..you know what i am saying right...

• delight,
    <br>mind to tell how old are you?
    <br>i just try to find someone to share the fantasy when my mind feel lonely...
    <br>
    <br>by hubby - 01/04/07 14:33
    <br>-----------------------------
    <br>there is no meaning to tell people how old is? the age doesn't equal to the mind, what if i am 40 years old lady, anyone still want to chat with me? or i am still a little girl who aged 18 only. The guys are crazy of me?

• delight, i think u can find such kind only if ur english is better!

• all man want fxxk you
    <br>

• delight..
    <br>always feel funny about this kind of post here in sex broad.
    <br>Marco must think his $80,000 monthly income is a big factor to attractive gals...i think he is right...only to those trade gals...:)
    <br>
    <br>by rapehard - 01/04/07 14:33
    <br>---------------------------------
    <br>this thread not really funny, but the guys make here be funny place and chat. Actually, the guy, Marco, he makes me laughed because his 80k rubbish. I though a guy who earns 80k, he hard to show up here and mentioned how much he earns. how stupid is.... so, rapehard, how is the most funny for you in here?

• delight
    <br>i am a medical professional
    <br>
    <br>want to chat with me?

• delight...
    <br>finally my turn...
    <br>feel funny is because this is a place for sex topics..you can post this thread in quite a few of message broad of other topics..like relationship..gossip..etc.
    <br>but why in sex???while you are not trying to talk about sex??...dont; you think it is funny...to me..it is..:)

• delight, I am free today ? wanna have phone chat ?

• Gush, refer to you word "wow.." ,it means you superised that a lady loves to watch discovery channel, come on...that's not really a astonished stuff. I do also to watch National Gepgraphic Channle , but I like to buy the national geographic monthly publication. It is good to have collection. And I understood what you talked about the "comics" , of course the comics you mentioned are good to read. but i am saying the japanese comics, hk comics.
    <br>I remeber when I asked a guy who has u-grad qualification. he likes to read comics much, i recommended him to read the "freaknomics", it is a funny and good books. he said "no...don't wast my time, and i don't know english much!" , I said " they have chiense version, try it." . he has no more respon of it because he is reading the comics...haha...
    <br>

• Delight,
    <br>watching Decovery channel do not mean you are well educated. even my kid at home love to watch it and he is just 10 years old ..:...it is just a kind of deferent tastes for life...:)
    <br>
    <br>by Rapehard - 01/04/07 14:43
    <br>-------------------------
    <br>i never say a person who watch discovery channel is well-educated. you are misunderstanding my meaning. There no exactly meanings of "well-educated" instead of education background.

• well, I'm not really know what to say as you know such kind of U-graded person. Even in my U live i never met a single guy like this.
    <br>I'm not surprised coz a girl watching discovery but I'm srprised that there is girl browsing in she.com will watch this channle.
    <br>Delight, but it sems you're not very delighted right here.

• delight, i think u can find such kind only if ur english is better!
    <br>
    <br>by jam - 01/04/07 14:48
    <br>------------------------------
    <br>yes my english is really sxxks, well i have to improve that before i reach those guys

• all man want fxxk you
    <br>
    <br>by ... - 01/04/07 14:50
    <br>--------------------
    <br>Yes, I know, Thanks your reminder, and you are one, right!?

• delight
    <br>i am a medical professional
    <br>
    <br>want to chat with me?
    <br>
    <br>by pacific - 01/04/07 14:53
    <br>---------------------------
    <br>sure, why not? welcome. so you are medical professional and....?

• delight, I am free today ? wanna have phone chat ?
    <br>
    <br>by cat - 01/04/07 15:00
    <br>------------------------
    <br>cat? is it a girl's name? or a guy pretended a girl? or a guy names cat? weird....

• Gush, why did you say i am not delight here?

• delight...why you still not adding me yet ???? Just kidding..good luck to ya

• Delight,
    <br>just my feeling from your wordings.
    <br>so, what your doing in this moment?

• delight,
    <br>
    <br>i used to beleve i m ,
    <br>i need to face the reality on she.com.. too many better men around,

• after visited here for months

• Gush, back to the purpose I want, can you give me the contact for further more?