• 咁你仲乜唔做野?你唔悶架咩?

• 你地d男友/老公對你地結左婚唔做愛會唔會有意見?

• 家陣唔係佢有意見, 係我有意見~!!!

• 我個hus就對我冇意見

• 我未結婚...

bf同佢mommy想我結jor婚之後唔好返工...

但係我唔鍾意自己唔做野... 每日gum多個鐘實在太得閒la...

同埋返工有income幾好bor...

• If your husband makes more-than-enough money to support the whole family, he wouldn't care whether you work or not.

If your husband does not make enough money, YOU DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE AND HOW CAN HE HAVE ANY 意見?

Besides, this is your own life and you should be the only one to decide what you want to do with yourself.

• 係佢吾想我做野!

• Looks like your topic is not very clear wor!

唔做野 ..... 會唔會有意見 ??

so, do you wish to continue working?

or ......

you are happy not working at all after marriage?

• 係佢吾想我做野!

very dangerous wor!

These days nothing last forever.

If he has an affair somewhere, there is no way you could get out of his five-finger-hill because your legs are made of dofu. You are not independent and you dont have any confidence to leave him lor. What about the kids?

Anyway, it might be too early to think of so many unhappy things to happen. Still, you have to expect the unexpected, right?

All the best to your everlasting marriage.

• 你係想繼續工作, 你咪繼續打工囉

你係唔想工作, 你老公又肯, 而你又信得過你;老公, 你咪唔好做囉

• 會有好多意見~

例如我搵到一份sale,佢會話sale好辛苦,又要企又要對好多煩客~

跟手搵到份文員,佢又會話文員要坐成日會易肥~

• do as you wish as long as your family life is not affected.

Is he doing his own business that he doesnt wish you to work at all?

Regardless of sales or clerical job, you are still in the 'market'. Once you stop for 3-5 yrs, your chance of returning will be very remote. This is what happened to most see-lai. Worst hit when they become so helpless, divorced and no alimony. Sorry to sound so 'gray'.

• 我有時係咁意提下話結左婚唔做野,

我男友都即刻唔鍾意,,

佢好唔鍾意人唔工作,

不過我地無諗住生仔唔做野又真係好悶,

同埋我bf 月入二萬左右,(但佢ot 錢已經係我成份人工)所以在我黎講呢樣係絕無可能,我而家只希望婚後佢負責大部份屋企開支,我果份夠我洗又有多少儲下就好了..

• 係佢唔想我做野...另外我都唔想返工...

• 吾.. 大部份男人同得你一齊, 都預左經濟上support自己個女人, 你話唔想做, 男人實話冇問題, 除非成個家等你份糧開飯, 頂得住d男人都唔出聲冇意見啦, 你咁大個人點迫.

係最怕奶奶煩, 但家陣好多奶奶都仔大仔世界, 嗌你做都嗌唔陏啦多.

作為你個人, 有手有腳, 計未有bb果d, 後生世女唔做野, 就算你另一半唔話你, 佢身邊始終有人會覺得你大食懶, 寄生蟲, 差在d人唔會講出口. 不過而家好多女仔都好醒目, 有冇另一半都堅持有自己事業, 咁咪仲好, 就算你個佬肯養你, 久而久之佢都會厭你大食懶, 飯來張口, 不勞而獲, 幾難睇.

• 寄生蟲 ...... 大食懶, 飯來張口, 不勞而獲, ........

Agree. I feel it that way. I've seen cases like this and when their husbands have another woman, they couldnt leave him because her very special reason is: I dont want my child to grow up in a broken home

OR

I dont want my child to grow up w/o a father.

OR

I love him too much that I couldnt leave him.

So they dig their own grave day by day.

all because they cannot stand on their own two feet. They are so used to being

寄生蟲 ...... 大食懶, 飯來張口, 不勞而獲, ........