I am not sure if my husband have another girl outside, so unhappy! Want to share my feeling with someone have same problem...V_V"

• why you think that he have ?

• Hi, what makes you think your husband has another women? Was it recently that you feel this or for awhile already?

• mIL mIL, where r u? why you feel so?

• hihi,

I have the same problem as you.

I very sure that my bf got anothe girl outside, but I just cannot / dun wanna prove this....

Dunno what can I do....recently I got depression becos of this

• Hi BB, denial is not good for the relationship and also yourself. You need to find out so that u can move on. Check his phone for SMS and see if he acts differently when having sex with you. Does he kiss you differently and touch you different.

• Because after he changed his job, he always not coming home and told me that he need to "SoSo" with his manager. But everytime he is turn off his mobile and can not contact him. Everytime told me that was because his mobile was low battery. 4 months ago, he told me that he really need to build up his career and need to "SoSo" very much so don't want me to be his burden, therefore ask for a year seperate. Of course I do not have choose so I agree to him. But during this month, I find out of his mobile bill list got a few girls number who he told me they are his client. He need to keep contact with them so that they will buy course to him. And my six sense told me that he must already build up a relationship with one of his client so he will say to seperate a year with me. 4 years before, he did the same to me....so my feeling is back again that he must have another girl outside. I got that girl's mobile number, should i call or what can I do? I really hope you guys can help me to solve out this problem. THANKS.

• MilMil

That is exactly what my bf did to me 2 years ago...

He act differetly, we live toghter now, and he brings his mobile phone with him even he go for a bath...

And he said he need to developo his career, which he need to spend his weekend in China....He will never know how lonely I am...

And everytime I talked this topic to him..he will just say " if you dun trust a person you are living with, I've got nth to say, if you really dun trust, then break!!!"

What can I say? WHat can I do? Tell me

• BB,

Really felt sad that you had the same situration as me. You are different with me, you just live with your bf but I am not. I already married. Yesterday, he came home and I told him that I knew he have another girl outside but of course he say "NO" la, just his client only. He is still single now, so BS. He told me that if I do not trust him than our relationship will be end forever. What can I do? so hurt to hear that! Should I ask someone to follow him a few days or go to his work place and see if he really have someone outside? Please help to think. TKS.

• Mil_Mil

i know its a serious question !!! and know u r so helpless now !!! dont know how to settle but u need calm down first !!! no need to call your husband client (girls) , maybe they dont know you existence it !!! .....................

• Well, you are married, then it is more difficult to handle....

From his attitude, I knew that it is exactly what my bf say to me...."if not trust, break up!!"

This senstence is very very hurt....My heart has been so down for the past few days, and I am trying to free myself from all this negative thinking.......

I think you should just make up your mind weather to divorce with him or not....once you can let go....say to him " let's divorce, there's no point to ask anymore....cos he wont tell u the truth...and he have no intention to rescue the relationship at all

• just settle ur marriage to be a game !!! and dont know ur situation now !!! ur family ? kid ? etc !!!!

• vlr,

I know maybe that girl don't know who I am but I really don't know what to do to make their relationship end! I am planning to go to his work place and check. But really scare to go by myself so need to think deeply.

• Mil_Mil

if u wanna check his phone , working place even his fd .......

what do u think if u r husband !!! just take it easy now !!! remember u need calm down !!! need a clear and smart thinking to play this game to win the war !!!

• BB,

I really love him, 4 years before he did that to me and I accept it. I think if he come back to me, I will also accept it. I know I am stupid to stay with a guy like that but I really don't want to end up our marriage. He just call and told me that 3 weeks later, he will quit his job and come back to me as he don't want me to do anything to hurt myself. I am not sure is he lie to me but his attitude is like I am pushing him.

I really don't know why he come back to me need to quit his job. Is that really mean the girl is work with him, not his client? So confuse.

• vlr,

Thanks for your advise. I wish I can win the game. But he is 雙子座 person, it really hard to catch what he is thinking. Also, he don't like someone to push him. That will only make the things even worst. But I really can't stay the lonely feeling a home all the time and beside I do want him to put to much feeling on that girl. So that's why I will do such things to push him. I hope you understand my feeling.

• lonely feeling ???

if i say u no need to worry what he do or the other lover , u only need to enjoy ur life , date ur fd have fun even have overnight dating !!! can u ???

ps : i m not telling u to take a action to revenge it !!! only need put the confuse feeling in ur feeling !!!

• Mil_Mil

i m sorry my english is sooooo worst !!! hope u can understand my thinking !!!

• vlr,

I understood what you trying to tell me. Don't worry, your Eng is not bad at all, already better than a lot of ppls.

I already try to enjoy my live with my fds during this 4 months but I can not put myself into their level. Always just sitting aside keep smoking. Anyway, thanks for your support!

• the main point is not put yourself into their level , is how to make ur husband heart back and make ur situation be favorable !!!

and now , u need change ur life style !!! if u never make up when u go out !!! now , u need take action now !!! and a lot of idea , but dont know how to tell u !!!

• vlr,

try to tell me what kind action I can do?

• life style !!! example ur clothes .....diet..... all u need to change !!! until he care u !!! like a fishing !!! u need release and catch !!! remember the timing , and ..........i dont know how to writing for u !!!

• and the change must need to match your normal life .......a little bit little bit to change !!! dont make the action urgency !!!

• ok thanks. I will try ka la. But now really wants to call him.