啱啱响沙巴返嚟,玩咗6日,真係唔想返HK......!

• Hi pudding
    <br>just checked EGL TOUR
    <br>pls comment
    <br>http://www.egltours.com/
    <br>take a look 一人成行

• sutera Harbour - Magellan resort or Tanjung Aru will be better, ,if you go alone...lillte bit expensive..may be holiday price
    <br>did you check w/ other agent? last time I booked by "Great State Travels" also ok, last few times travel I booked by the same agent, reliable...u can try to call to check the price first tel: 23946033

• Hi pudding,
    <br>
    <br>I joined Wing On tour. I think Saba is comparable to Bali and better than Puket.
    <br>Their tourist facilities are well managed. Just like in Sapi Island every body is asked to put on life jacket all the time. How's your rafting journey? To me ,its a real life roller-coaster.

• yy,
    <br>actually I just buy tickets in HK & ask local friends to book hotel for me (much cheapest!) re. Rafting....it was so......exciting, all the facilities is getting better than before, which river you went?

• pudding,
    <br>
    <br>Wow,U have friends in Saba! I forgot the name of the river, it took about 3 hrs train ride to get there.

• hi pudding
    <br>U mean 萬邦旅運有限公司???
    <br>I heard this agency has be complaint b4

• really exhaust spend much time to search

• yy,
    <br>I think there're should be Padas River you went .....that's the most exciting one, may be you met my friends there already, he's the one who teach you "how to play" before you started. after that you went to the place change cloth & have lunch & bought the pics right? how much you paid for rafting? when u went actually?

• jelly,
    <br>Yap, that's the agency, don't know any complaint before or not, but I tried few times was OK, you can trty to check the price to compare first, sometimes you'll get suprise....if not...you can choose others!

• Hi pudding,
    <br>
    <br>Actually I went in late Aug.We planned for package tour but failed to find suitable ticket as the traffic was busy.Our rafting trainer was Ah Zoe, a short boy with a sharp voice.Do u know him? I like the fruit ice-drop there very much.Do u have any idea where in HK can we buy it?

• Hi pudding,
    <br>
    <br>Rafting costed me ab HK$400. Pls don't laugh at me !

• hi everyone here.
    <br>thank you for all those unformation!
    <br>
    <br>im planning to travel to Sabah during the CNY in 2007. still looking around the packages. seems sooo expensive!!
    <br>
    <br>just rang up the GREAT STATE TRAVELS and they still haven't release for any CNY packages.
    <br>
    <br>

• this is the 1st time im going with my partner, but i don't have an idea on this trip!
    <br>
    <br>some questions i would like to ask:
    <br>
    <br>1. which resort is good to stay at? nexus?? heard that shangri-la is far away from the rest of the hotels/town centre right?
    <br>2. are there any small islands to go to? (for a day for example)
    <br>
    <br>million thanks for you all!!!!!! ^^

• chocollect ,
    <br>
    <br>when you'll go?
    <br>
    <br>1. if you want to stay in Resort, I'll suggest "Tanjung Aru" or "Sutera Habour-Magellan Resort", they both in town, just 10 mins to airport or 5 mins to town. Nexus & Rasa Ria they both located in countryside, 45mins to town. If you want to stay in resort for whole trip then ok......but I'll suggest just stay for 1-2 days only, they stay in down town will be more convience.
    <br>
    <br>2. there're 3 Island you can go : Sapi Island (small but so many people go, clear water & water sports) / Manukan Island (the biggest one w/ one resort there, ,beach is clear but w/ some stones)& Mamutik Island (nothing special). if you take the ferry just RM$23, you can go by yourself!
    <br>
    <br>any questions, you can ask me!
    <br>

• tomorrow exam la
    <br>but my heart's gone to Sabah

• pudding
    <br>今日考成點呀

• pudding,
    <br>
    <br>I booked the Magellan resort and will on this wed.
    <br>I would like to know when i can exchange the money?
    <br>Also, any good place to eat?
    <br>Can u give me a rough plan since i will arrive there at around 7 pm and will stay for 5 days

• pudding ..come back please

• Do i need to pay for the tips?
    <br>DO I need to pay for the bell boy and the servant?

• How much I should bring?

• hey guys, sorry for my late reply as so busy this few days......
    <br>
    <br>jj :
    <br>
    <br>I think the Exam....ok la.....but didnt study actually....anyway, just wait for the reply!
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• sorry message should be for Jelly

• jj,
    <br>
    <br>why you take afternoon flight??? waste 1 day....anyway, that's my suggestion for you itenary:
    <br>Day 1 :
    <br>7pm arrive KK, change miney when u go out the airport (out of the departure hall at your left hand side) if not enough, you still can change at town (in the hotel or shopping centre next to Hyatt Regency hotel, almost the same rate!), then go to the taxi counter buy the ticket to hotel, as they have the fix price for taxi (RM$20 may be!), more safte for tourist! after C/i, Take taxi to "Ocean" 海隍城食海鮮 (next to Promenade Hotel), after that you can go to waterfront there're some outdoor bar .
    <br>you'll go 5 days, day 1 & 5 nothing special to do, only have Day 2-4, what do you want to do? Rafting ? Diving ? Snokerling? go to Island? pls let me know then I'll suggest your schedule again, if you need help for local tour, I can help you also! by the way pls go to Philippine market to buy souvernir, much cheapest!
    <br>Tips to bell boy....up to you, , just RM$10 is ok, usually I'll pay to bell boy only upon C/I.
    <br>

• jj,
    <br>depends on what you want to play.....suggest you bring HK$2500-3500, but change HK$2000 only will be ok!

• cool

• I don't want to...but KA is full...so i have to book the MH flight
    <br>
    <br>And I want to buy ice bar when I come back, I can buy it at the airport, right?

• How to go to the Philippine market ? What souvernir I can buy?

• I think i will go to island and park...not sure yet

• I think i will go to island and park...not sure yet

• wow!! you are a STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <br>thanks for your quick reply and it was soooo kind of you *pudding!!!!!
    <br>
    <br>yea! im thinking of traveling from the 16th-20th FEB which is during the chinese new year!! it was real expensive as i have checked with most of the travel agents! T__T" they told me the packages arent come out yet but definately would be even more expensive then xmas o my budget is around 4,000 per person..
    <br>
    <br>by the way, im thinking to stay @the resort for most of the days~ but would like to eat in town..any local foods?? so..which resort would be the BEST relaxing place to stay at? (pls igore the distinations hehe) do they have SPA?!?! hehe~
    <br>
    <br>

• millions thanks once again x

• jj,
    <br>have a good trip, enjoy your holiday .....really hope I can join also!
    <br>you still can ask me any questions b4 you go.....will be online onite!
    <br>

• swan0815 ,
    <br>
    <br>Philippine market just next to Le Meridien Hotel, ,easy to go!

• chocollect ,
    <br>CNY is exoensive then X'mas?? i dont know then..... If you'll stay in Resort, I think Nexus resort is better then Rasa Ria (they both located in countryside, 5mins from town!) of course they have Spa.....or you can try Sutera Harbout Magellan Resort (10mins from airport) they also have thier own beach & ..... very good for spa.....you must try overthere....

• So where I can exchange the money?

• jj,
    <br>you can exchange money at airpor, , don't worry, its easy to exchnage anywhere......really hope you'll enjoy your trip & the weather is good!
    <br>Pls say "Hi" to Sabah for me as "I miss there so....much!"

• thank you so much pudding

• hi pudding,
    <br>
    <br>thank you once again!!!!
    <br>
    <br>all the packages are mostly 7,000bucks!!! chi sin ga!!!!!!
    <br>
    <br>SIA has one, around 4,000 but need to stop in Singapore (in & out) thats why the package is cheap~ but same that still in waiting list : (
    <br>
    <br>anyway, i would think id stay @ "Sutera Harbour Magellan Resort" instead.
    <br>
    <br>one question: you know the spa prices?!? reasonable?
    <br>
    <br>millions thanks x

• chocollect ,
    <br>when you plan to go? how many days? which hotel you 'll stay & how much?
    <br>

• jj,
    <br>u back to HK already? how's your trip? how's the weather?

• pudding,
    <br>sorry for this very late reply as i have been sooooo busy at work T___T"
    <br>i have tried many agents about the packages, but still hear nothing from them!!
    <br>^___^

• 睇見你地一個二個有得去旅行
    <br>好鬼開心
    <br>搞左咁耐
    <br>今個聖誕都係食白菓
    <br>T_T

• 搞左好耐
    <br>家下咩團都FULL

• pudding,
    <br>what's the weather in KK now? do you think it rains a lot now? i'm planning a trip to kk in mid jan..