啱啱响沙巴返嚟,玩咗6日,真係唔想返HK......!

• 我最憎玩完之後

果種失落感........

• 基本上今次已經係第6次去沙巴,但每一次都有唔同感受, 而每次我都識到幾個新馬拉朋友,再見返面真係好開心!

今次我做Tour Guide 帶2個friends去沙巴玩咗6日, 真係想揾份工响個邊住,好悠閒咁過生活........

• 玩完之後 有失落感........因為你enjoy the trtip,如果唔你都唔會掛住啦

• 每次我都指定要坐早機8:05am, 到KK大約11am, 價錢可能差HK$200-300, 不過係值得,起碼你仲有1日玩. 而回程就冇選擇,一定係12pm, but ok la.......早D返香港早D抖. (of course I prefer can stay there as longer as I can.....)

• just some information would like to share with someone who plan to go there this few months.....or u can ask me if you have any questions....

• Day 1 :

想enjoy 真正嘅Resort,住咗一晚Shangri-la Rasa Ria, 11am由機場 take taxi just RM$80,你要去taxi counter buy ticket first, 明碼實價,唔駛擔心俾人呃! 12pm到咗Resort 換埋衫就可以去pool side restaurant 食Lunch,arround 2pm-6pm 差唔多4個鐘enjoy the sunshine & the beach, 記得要睇埋日落先好走....真係好靚!

• DINNER : resort's restaurant 當然ok, 但如果想出去食都得,可以去"Salut seafood restaurant" 近Rasa Ria, local seafood restaurant, 千祈唔好去"Gayang" 太遊客區, 因為Rasa Ria 出town 要45mins, 太遠!

你可以叫resort揾tasxi,RM$30 round trip,會等你食完再車你返嚟,回程時你仲可以見到好多好多.......星星(因為郊區比較黑,睇得清D)...真係好靚!

• I wanna go next week...how's the weather? Is it a good pick?

• Day 2:

响Resort enjoy 1日已經夠,決定搬出去近downtown住 方便D.

今曰決定去Diving,之前己經揾咗當地agent 朋友安排車接送,C/O Rasa Ria then C/I Le Meridien hotel, 因為之後幾日活動住town 比較方便,Meridien 响Centre Point & Philippine Market 隔籬,非常方便,pool deck 仲可以睇日落,正!

放抵行李,就出發去diving, RM$270/pax, 包lunch, transportation & 2 dive, 全程自已人,無其他人join, 响Sapi Island diving, water so clean & clear, 因為天氣好好,睇到好多五顏六色嘅魚&珊瑚,好靚! After diving, 返到hotel arround 4pm, 仲有時間去pooldeck swiming & enjoy the sunset!

Dinner 去咗酒店附近露天restaurant 食local food, 3個人食咗RM$20 only, 之後同我D local friend 去beach bar 飲嘢, 好開心咁過咗第二日!

• Day 3 (Sunday)

10am 去咗Sunday Market, 其實唔係太多嘢睇or買,(之前己經去過)1hr is good enough to have a look!

then go to "Wisma Merdeka" shopping centre's food court 食Lunch (next to "Hyatt Regency")記得order "chicken steam rice" RM$4.5好似海南雞飯& "fish cake meehoon"魚片米粉RM$4.5, yummy!

then join 咗"jungle tour"坐1.5hrs 車去睇長鼻猴,螢火蟲...etc, RM$160 包high tea & dinner & transportation, 如果你鐘意大自然就OK, for me....so so la!

返到酒店arround 9pm.....about time to bed as tomorrow have to wake up early!

• jj,

the weather in Sabah now is ranning season, but.......usually only rainning after 3-4pm, I'll suggest you wake up early to enjoy the sunshine, much better even there're raniing after 3pm

• really? so which month to go will be better? I don't want raining all the time

• Day 4,

7:30am pick up at hotel lobby, went for Rafting, (" 睇好多人寫Sabah tour, no one mention about rafting......how come?!

如果你去Sabah唔玩激流真係浪費!")雖然車程比較遠(1.5hrs 坐車,1hr坐火車)但沿路你可以睇到好local 嘅屋 / 人,好得意 / 有趣!

仲有記得要玩Padas river (最激個級)唔識游水都唔驚,好安全架!

http://www.traversetours.com/index.html

RM$190 包lunch & transportation, 返到酒店7pm, about time to have dinner, 今晚去"Ocean" 海隍城食海鮮,(千祈唔好去"不夜天"又貴又唔好食)今曰真係玩得好攰但好開心!因為有D rafting guide 係我朋友,再見返,好開心!!!

• jj,

there'll not rainning all day, ,usually after 3-4pm just for a while, then will stiop rainning, dont worry!

you buy the ticket already? how many people you'll go for?

• Day 5:

relaxing day.......去Jetty 坐船去Manukan Island RM$23/pax for round trip, 沙灘比Sapi Isalnd 大,人少D 不過多石仔,一定要玩snokerling 浮潛,開船前有人叫你租, 可以RM$10 include life jacket & snokerling equiment, 平過响 Isaland 租! 碼頭左面多D 魚 / 海胆 & 珊瑚, 一定要游遠D, 多D嘢睇 & 靚D!

10am-2pm just good enough in the Isaland, take ferry back to jetty at 2pm, have lunch at food court "chicken steam rice again" last minute for shopping , food or whateverein th Philippine market!

如果你鐘意食辣, 記得到 KK Plaza suppermarket 買 "Sabah Cili Padi" ~ Sabah Chillie Sauce, ite's really spicy! usually u go to the restaurant they will serve also!

last nite in KK, dinner w/ 2 Sabah's friends, 佢哋車我哋去somewhere out of KK (but not so far away, just 20mins only)食咗一餐好local 嘅Seafood BBQ dinner, total RM$52 for 5pax, yummy!!!

跟住我哋仲去咗唱K, 去咁多次都係第一次唱K, 雖然好舊但佢哋好enjoy! 玩到3點幾先返酒店, 好攰但好開心!

• reaqlly don't want to pack the luggage & go back HK......but ...I have to!

as the hotel is close to Airport, my flight was 12pm, I leave from hotel at 10:45am, take 10mins to airport, after C/I still have 30mins left, just on time, one of my friend went to airport to see me off....so sad to say goodbye to him, & I met the other agent friend also at the airport....so sad!

Sabah is nice place to go even for holiday or live ( I think) really want to go there again to stay as longer as I can....how can I live there?!

If anyone want to go there or ask for help overethere, you can ask me anytime....!

• pudding

when will u go to Sabah again?

I wanna join ah~~~~

My fd already gone so no one wants go again

• Jelly,

I think will go again next year as just back to HK, have you been there b4? how old r you? we can plan for that I think

• if any one have any questions, you can ask me or leave down your email here, I'll reply to you later!

• can you tell 1 RB$ = ? HK$

• pudding

I haven't been there before~~~

Wanna swimming in a blue sea

Are u planning go to Sabah next Jan???

Bty, i'm 30+

• I haven't bought the package yet...but I think will go tomorrow...i want to get the one from Wing On for 4 days at Shangri-la's Tanjung Aru. And will join the 300 plan to Sapi.

Do you have any suggestion?

• Actually, which hotel is good?

And I am still concerning about the weather. If really bad, I may go there later, maybe next year. Cos I just found out that now is raining season

• I want to one that very close to the beach, are some of the hotel have their own beach?

• pudding

好羨慕呀

原本我新年會去架

但係俾d朋友放左飛機.......

• Queenie,

RM$1=HK$2.1

but the price is so cheapest, arround RM$1-2 for 1 big bottle of water, only RM$8 for lunch....all the foods so cheap, dont worry!

• Jelly,

I think will go again after March, as just came back!

You never been there? have to go once, u'll love there.....

• jj,

you'll join Wing On Tvl, how much for 4 days package? why you join $300 Sapi Island package? for what? no need to book any local tour in HK, you can go by yourself, KK is small city, easy to go anywhere.

Tanjung Aru is good, they have their own beach , but half of the resort have renovation now, Sutera Harbour also good, close to town & have their own beach also.

Nexus Resort & Rasa Ria resort they have their own beach also, but quite far away from town, I'll suggest just stay for 1-2 nite only, otherwise you'll take a long time to town.

someone said nothing special at night, but there're some outdoor restaurant / bar , easy & safte to go also!

regarding the weather, usually Nov - Feb is rainny season, but will not rainning whole day, dont worry if you aldy plan to go now, ,try to enjoy the X'ams / New Year holiday in Summer time!

• ying,

if your fds can't go, just go by yourself.....it's safte to go anywhere by yourself, don't miss the chance

• Thank you so much for your info. I think i will join that package at Shangri-La Tanjung Aru for around 3399 without any other charge, So you think that I don't need to join the plan to Sapi? it's $300 with bbq lunch and all stuff for 1 day.

For the Sutera Habour, you mean the Pacific Sutera or Magellan Sutera?

• jj,

HK$3399 for 4 days? what time for the flight? remenber "must" take the morning flight 8:05am !!! don't care about the day tour or airport pick up as no expensive, from airport to Tanjung Aru just RM$20, day tour.....actually arround the town, you can walk arround by yourself.

$300 fo Sapi Island?? if you take the ferry just RM$23, entrance fee $10, other chrg not expensive also, you can join the day tour over there by yourself, regarding the lunch, not really good actually, you can order by yourself as they do have restaurant overethere.

Pacific Sutera is a "Hotel", their swimming pool so .....nice! but you still can use the spa at Magellan Sutera as they're same group.

Magellan Sutera Harbour is a "Resort", more relaxing, that's up to you if the price not much diffrent!

• pudding,

Thank you so much for your infomation!

Then maybe I won't join the Sapi tour, but how can I get there by mywself.

• jj,

you can go to "Jetty" take the public ferry to Island, RM$23 only, you can take taxi to go there, all the taxt driver know, ir you stay in anjung Aru / Sutera harbour, they have their own ferry service also, you can ask the staff there.

If you want to trry the rafting tour or diving, I can introduce my Sabah's friends to you for the tour also!

• puding

I have just returned from Saba not long ago. I totally agree with u that its nice place where u would go again days after.

I stayed in the same hotel u've mentioned and the scenery is terrific! Have u tried to play rafting,its very exciting for me!!

• pudding

真係可以一個女仔自己自由行去?

會唔會酒店個d都貴左?

其實我而家plan緊去英國., 因為一個人去英國我覺得ok, 因為話曬係city, 但係沙巴一黎未去過, 二黎我想去神山個d好難一個人去

• pudding

我宜家搵梗一人行個d package

都唔平喎

真係2 人化算d

• yy,

u just returned from Sabah? where did you go / play ? of couse I went for rafting, I went to padas river, the most exciting one, how about you? you joing the package in HK? how many days you stayed? I'm so happy that someone w/ the same feeling w/ me also!! (sounds like I'm Sabah's people :-) )

• ying,

of course you can go by yourself, if single price is expensive in hK, may be you can just buy the tickets , & book the hotel overthere, but how much for the single price package ?

I went there so many times by myself (even first time), I don't think any problem efven you go to Mountain by yourself.....dont worry too much, just go

• of course if 2 pax is much cheapest if you have other fds to go together, when you plan to go?

• Jelly,

** sorry wrong posted****

of course if 2 pax is much cheapest if you have other fds to go together, when you plan to go?

• pudding

I tried to book Tanjung Aru, but all full and I booked Magellan for 5 days. I haven't heard the hotel that u mention, how you find that?

• jj

which hotel you mean? Sutera Harbour?

Tanhung Aru hald of the hotel rms are under renovation now, easy to be full house, that's why not easy to book, when you''ll go?

Sorry as I'm working at overnite shxt this week, may be my reply will be late, but I'll reply as early as I can......

• pudding

i wanna go to sabah or Cebu Mid of Dec

I will have the exam this sunday

so really wanna have a break

• jelly,

You'll have exam this Sunday? Japanese? me also! which level?

I've been Cebu & Sabah b4....actually , Sabah is much better....compare with the price for food or any water sports... Sabah is much cheapest!

• hehe...Level 2

so that's why i need a break

I haven;t travlled long long time la

I don't care travel alone but i just wanna relax

I found n adv 金怡 yesterday and they have a trip to Mavis $3999

but now FULL FULL

T_T

• I have checked travel agency and they request the 自由行 package at least 2 ppl

so i consider join the tour...

I can't wait ...sunshine + beach ^0^

Cebu, Sabah,

• jelly,

level 2.....taihen ne!

for me level 3 only....is not difficult but also taihen ne....as working & studying is not easy, totally understand your situation!

if they have tour to Sabah, ,join la....usually they have so many free times.......more easy for sgl person..

• wow.....Level 3

don't worry..next year Level 2 la ^0^

still checking ...quite expensive

• I think coz X'mas...... try to get the cheap ticket....may be I can ask my friend to book hotel for you.....but not sure will be the same price as the package or not....as usually the ticket quite tight situation as New Year holiday there