我在she 見網友的不愉快經歷

• 請唔係問題, 只不過唔好覺得係老馮罷了.
    <br>by 男
    <br>
    <br>如果要好似老馮咁
    <br>
    <br>就唔係好女仔啦....

• I have met about 10 net friends. 9 of them asked me for sex and most of them asked me on the first day we met. So, good man is hard to find in the net.

• viv
    <br>
    <br>你要帶眼識人嘛...
    <br>人地叫你出都冇所謂
    <br>如果佢地見到面話要sex
    <br>咪走囉
    <br>之後都返家順手del左�
    <br>哈

• Hello, I find this topic quite interesting. Feel sorry about the bad experience of some of you....
    <br>
    <br>I also met a guy from she.com (together with other ppl, all were strangers to me). AFter the meeting, one of the guy called me from times to times and one day at ~ 3am... I got his call and he said he missed me. Thats still ok, but what terrible was that, he started to play piano/guitar (dont remember exactly) over the phone and asked me to listen...said its for me... my god!!
    <br>
    <br>Luckily that I didnt see him again... maybe he thought its very romantic act, but for me... its bit strange.

• i suppose i care about other's feeling too much. To be honest, if he was handsome, I would agree to have sex with them. hahhahahah. Unfortunately....
    <br>Ai... Once I rejected them, they wont talk to me anymore in the net.
    <br>I think it is a fair game to meet friends in the net. Not only men are dirty. Women as well. Especially those women who do not have boy friends before. hahahhah

• viv
    <br>
    <br>即係如果佢係靚仔就同佢地sex?哈..
    <br>
    <br>咁呢個唔係佢地想唔想sex喎...=.=
    <br>係你的選擇,可能你要求高吧
    <br>哈
    <br>講笑...
    <br>
    <br>如果唔阻你咪唔好理佢囉..

• hi kiwi
    <br>you are still lucky. I gave my tel number to a net friend. He called me whenever he wanted. At first, he was sort of like a gentleman but later, when I realised that he is simply looking for a sex partner, I was not as polite to him as before. Bloody hell, he even called me in the mid of the night. Sometimes I forgot to turn the mobile off before I went to bed, I was woken up by him. At last, I didnt talk to anybody whose number was not shown on my mobile. I have learnt to be smart from these experience. I used to be so eager to make friends as I dont have many real friends. Well, I dont totally agree that there is no nice people in the net but it is just difficult to meet.

• viv
    <br>
    <br>咁你就要同其仔人講佢係邊個
    <br>要預防佢喇...

• 輝仔
    <br>
    <br>Haha, having read so many stories above, it is obvious that most men and women are the same. They themselves are not good looking but they look for a handsome or pretty partner. Hahahhah. Can I tell you that I am not pretty too.hahahhahahaha

• 輝仔
    <br>Not only those net friends I met in she.com but also in icq. It is really sad. I met a guy in she.com who is a photographer. He took pics for Kelly Chan, Kwok Hoi Ming etc. I went to his studio and found that he is a short fella and not good looking at all. I was scary when he asked me to dance with him.... But I still stayed in his studio looking at his photo albums... mmmm... I think it is really the women's choice / decision to have sex with a man. If a man asked a woman for sex, she can always have the right to say no. He is not going to rape her. Right? hahahahha

• viv
    <br>
    <br>咁你都唔好彩
    <br>
    <br>我係度識的男仔同女仔都ok
    <br>都可以吹到水的~~

• I am really very unlucky. The only people who still have contact with me are either women or people who live overseas. I seldom come here to chat now as it is not as convenient as chatting in msn or icq

• 如果係佢地打來
    <br>
    <br>咪唔好聽囉
    <br>
    <br>msn咪封鎖左佢喇..

• 哈, 估唔到個post又出現返, 唔係有人add我,我都唔知添..

• 電單車男
    <br>
    <br>你努力D再搵果個好啦~~
    <br>
    <br>太長了
    <br>唔想睇曬

• Now, I can remember the first time I chatted in she.com about two years ago, I knew a guy and have talked to him for the whole night without sleeping. I was so excited to chat because such 'game' is so new to me. Later, he invited me for a drink. I have to admit that although I knew he is married, I still attended the meeting. I dont think there is anything wrong to meet with people. When I saw him, he looked very tired and miserable, he told me his stories about knowing a tall and pretty woman few months ago, who used to be so nice to him, cooking doll noodles for him etc... but decided to go back to her boy friend and therefore they dont have contact anymore....
    <br>Oh my god, he betgged me for sex but because he is not attractive at all (he is fat and looks like a pig). So, I just said sorry and I left.

• viv,
    <br>我從來都未試過約she o既女仔ask for sex.
    <br>呢d事, 我覺得唔使ask, 要發生就自然會發生, 我開唔到口問囉. 係唔係she d 男人真係咁喉禽呢? 定係你太吸引... ^_^

• viv,
    <br>
    <br>haha....you are so brave! I am not sure if I would go to his studio on his request.
    <br>
    <br>The one I mentioned he called me at the mid night times like 3am as and I simply switched off mobile before sleep for a period of times...I guess he knew I wasnt interested in him.
    <br>
    <br>But still I met one nice guy on icq and we keep our pure friendship till now...I guess over 7 years lu. So, I agree that its purely depends on luck.
    <br>
    <br>So far, I have met 3-4 net people from she.com...they 'claimed' they were good looking in advance but sorry to say....bit disappointed. I dont mean I just make friends with gorgeous people...but plz dont over-exaggerate la.... I guess everyone welcome seeing pretty things, but even if not, its not a big deal... BUt if they make such statement in advance...people will expect more gar ma.. ; )

• fai,
    <br>it is easier said than done. It is all to do with fate.
    <br>
    <br>Bikeman,
    <br>I do understand your situation. Take it easy.

• 如果約出來就話要sex..
    <br>真係可以不理喎...
    <br>

• kiwi,
    <br>好彩我多數已講到明我唔靚仔在先..我只係普通人, 唔靚仔亦唔面目可憎..

• 電單車男,
    <br>
    <br>Agree with you. But i think those guys/gals who ask for sex at the first times...maybe they are simply hunters.
    <br>
    <br>Hey, good luck to you as well!

• 電單車男
    <br>That's right. Sex should be happened naturally. Well... honestly, I had sex with net friends before but I was silly and that happened when I first chatted on lines. I dont have sex with strangers anymore. It is definitely no fun to have sex without love involved. Perhaps the immediate need is satisfied but when I think more and more, we simply used our bodies and was like animals. Yet, I felt guilty. But too late now.

• viv,
    <br>
    <br>睇黎你同我有d相同經歷..不過我都遇過d 正常o既女仔, 仲做到好朋友, 有contact. 你就慘d, 一係sex ,一係冇fd做..

• 好彩我多數已講到明我唔靚仔在先..我只係普通人, 唔靚仔亦唔面目可憎..
    <br>by nickname 電單車男
    <br>
    <br>我都係咁講
    <br>哈

• 電單車男,
    <br>
    <br>I think those people are not confident enough that others will meet. Thats why they say sth nice first....
    <br>
    <br>One of them i met, he mentioned he's tall and attractive in the email and I told him that I am not pretty.... when we met, the case is totally opposite... haha.
    <br>
    <br>During our lunch meeting, he kept mentioning his casual sex experiences... I didnt know if he tried to hint something but I just pretend stupid and kept eating my korean food... ; D

• viv,
    <br>
    <br>No need to feel guilty... it's history already and you learn something from it.... Isnt it ? ; )

• 咁你再努力識一D唔會一出來就話sex的人囉
    <br>
    <br>哈

• 其實, 都有好多正常人o既.今日都約左呢度d人bbq...就出去喇.

• Nice to hear, have fun!

• kiwi and fai
    <br>I talked to a net friend on the net this afternoon. Later, we talked on the phone. He appears to be a gentleman. I think I will treat him as a friend (to start with, hahhaahha).
    <br>
    <br>Kiwai, I dont feel guilty now. I am also a human ma. No use crying over spilt milk la.
    <br>
    <br>Fai,
    <br>Aiya, maybe I was too simple. I thought sex is natural for adults and therefore I dont mind answering those net friends questions about sex on line. Aiya, i was wrong. When I met them face to face, I felt very awkward. Last Monday, I met a young guy in StarBuck. He is not bad looking but I was not impressed with his attitude, arrogant.

• Fai,
    <br>Enjoy yourself.
    <br>
    <br>Dear all
    <br>Nice to have talked to you.

• viv,
    <br>haha..nice to hear... good luck to you!
    <br>Mind if i ask your age range...ie. 21-25 . 26-30 ... ?
    <br>i also dislike people .. who always brags and shows off.
    <br>How arrogant he was ?

• Kiwi
    <br>Those men who mentioned about sex stories to you in a meeting are colourwolfves. I think they found it exciting to tell a woman about their sex fantasies in personal rather than calling 173 173 173. hahahaahha

• 呢個topic相信好多人都會有近似經歷。
    <br>我相信都會有D好o既例子。
    <br>
    <br>但係如果女仔做到因為想出去玩,所以上網搵人著數,就真係好cheap啦。都講得男女平等啦∼吓吓仲要男人比錢?!唔怪得香港女仔成日比人話。

• viv,
    <br>
    <br>Hahaha.... They may find it exciting...to themselve ONLY!! Not Me!! (If they are really handsome guys... exception...haha)

• Hi all,
    <br>I'm going out soon, nice to talk to you guys, if you like to keep contact, you can find my msn at page 4... have a nice day to you all. so long..

• Kiwi,
    <br>He said a number of things but I can remember what exactly he said... He migrated to Canada when small. He told me that Canada is great. UK is bored. HK is not as good. So, I asked him why he comes back to HK then. He said because of the heavy tax. He also talked about his job etc and interviews and his expected salary etc. I dont really listen to what he said. hahahhahaha

• viv
    <br>
    <br>咁你真係唔係好好彩喇
    <br>

• YinYin,
    <br>
    <br>Agree with you..I guess those guys who hates HK gals so much...most likely they got some poor experience from those ladies.... I feel sorry about it but still I think its not fair to generalise the situation... thinking that ALL hk gals are like this.
    <br>
    <br>At least me and all my friends prefer 'AA system'

• He was about to mention about sex in the Cafe but I reminded him not to do so. Obviously, he felt disappointed. We later took a bus home as he lives close to me. He fell asleep. Later, he msg me on line asking me if I would have sex with him one day. Of course I wont la

• viv,
    <br>
    <br>haha, maybe he wanna let you know him more.... but he used a wrong presentation. Did he contact you afterwards?

• 咁佢都係傻傻地喎
    <br>
    <br>一日到黑都只係想sex...
    <br>
    <br>你係咪在she add人?
    <br>
    <br>你會點選擇add人?

• I think he wanted it so badly...that he couldnt wait to talk about it...yuck!
    <br>
    <br>So, be prepare to see him on street accidentally in the future.

• Dear all
    <br>Have to go la. Dinner time. Wish you all good luck! bye bye

• vivi
    <br>
    <br>好啦~~
    <br>轉頭見~~

• Hi Kiwi
    <br>
    <br>How are you? what have you been up to??

• OT,
    <br>I'm fine, thanks. not much to do...just net surfing. You are at work ?
    <br>(guess by your nickname)
    <br>
    <br>vivi,
    <br>Guten apetite!

• kiwi.
    <br>
    <br>yes..will be going home soon.
    <br>So how old are you? I am 25.

• much older than you la.!