Good-Guy looking for Good-Gal to start SL relationship

• Hope to find a long-term SL, who's going to treasure a loving relationship with me.

About myself:
    31yo, 175cm, not bad looking, educated, gentle and back from overseas.

Seeking someone:
    32 or younger, also not bad looking, able to communicate.

My msn: [email protected]

• "long-term SL"... you mean wife, right?

"back from overseas"... where have you been these years?

"able to communicate" ... we all are able to talk somehow, do u mean "good at communication"?

Well, Good-guy, I wish u good luck here. Ladies in she.com have a high expectation and a nice sensation of taste that is a formidable challenge for SL seeker. Polish your words first before fishing here.

• Alien, what's your problem, if you are somewhat stressed from whatever reason, you are more than welcome to open your own thread to express yourself. No one cares nor appreciates your presence here messing around with other people's thread.

• Good-guy: language are the clothes you are wearing now. We won't walk into a grand ball room looking for ladies to dance with ragged clothes.

Dress up, try again, repect the ladies here.

• Alien, guessing that you are a female, I really don't know what gotten into you to be so abusive... Never mind, you are more than welcome to find whatever you are looking for here, but if someone is willing to get to know about me from whatever I have posted, I have sure she is looking for what I might have to offer. If that's not what suits you, then honestly, you are more than welcome to find whatever that does for you in this place, but I'd appreciate if you respect others posting here.

• what is your salary per month?

• helen, though I do make $1m+ p.a., I do not want to build my relationship over $$.

• HK$1M per year is just common in HK, most of my friends earn more than that

• helen, I never said anything about me making a lot of money, neither am I looking for someone who's looking for a relationship based on money. May I ask why you are so conscious about how much I make?

• money is the most important in the world

on 9

• helen, if money is so important to you, why don't you go one the sex board looking for trades, I think that's probably more suitable for you. Good luck there.

• Good-guy: I respect people telling the turth and being honest all the way. I serve my comment with you as if I am the one who you are looking for.

But I could not fill the holes in your logics and the language doesn't match your description. I am sorry.

• I wanna know some ppl that he could earn more than HK$5M, that's why I come here

clear now?

• I think a good guy should be faithful to his wife or girlfriend, he won't find secret lover, why he wants an underground relationship? I'm so confused, what is "Good" guy?

• good for free meal

• Alien, that's ok, if you don't find the words in my quick posting to be of interests to you, there's nothing that can be done, and I respect that. It could be just a matter of fate, and potentially you will find someone of your choice in other threads, and if what I have said is not what you are looking for, then I'm sorry to disagree with your last comment that "I am the one who you are looking for", becos given that we've never clicked, then how can you be someone that I am looking for? I am sorry too...

• Doris, pauline, you will be surprised of how many married/attached girls go out there to find "free meals"... Just becos they are not posting, it doesn't mean that they are not looking...

• why don't you go home to find your mother or sister, they are horny and waiting for you

• All I'm looking for is someone who's also attached but no longer feels the love and willing to have a long-term relationship where we would be together like bf/gf. I'm not trying to cheat anyone into bed, but just want to get the feeling of being in love again.

• Doris: I suffer from the same puzzled feeling when I first read this thread.

Pauline: I tried not to be that harsh to "Good-Guy" but that seems to be a better explaination.

• agree, there are many married/attached ladies looking for SL, but they will not name themselves "Good lady".

• fanny, you thought suggests that you have a very interesting family, with all the females (including your mother!!!) in your family horny and waiting for your brothers to go home and have sex with them. Please, you guys should refrain from doing such acts.

• Good-Guy : Tell the turth here, you can run, but you can't hide. Ladies here are very smart and we can't out smart them by incoherence logics.

• Doris, if you have such strong obsession with word "Good-Guy", I am sorry to have upset you, but in the English dictionary, I cannot seem to find the definition of "Good-Guy" = "Faithful Guy", please kindly show me if you are able to do so.

• Alien,

Cheers!!!

• Fanny: Understanding your fustration but also pls. don't insult "Good-Guy" this way.

Good-Guy: suggest you change your nick to "tasteful-guy" or "seductive-guy", that is more attractive and... sounds more straightforward that you are looking for a good sensation for the moment being stay with the ladies here.

• Alien, I have already said, I am not trying to cheat anyone here, I am looking for someone genuine, and if my words don't attract you or those gals who are likewise not interested, that's fine. I am just sincerely seeking someone who wants the same sort of relationship, if that does not turn out to be you, I am perfectly ok to respect such. Seriously, good luck in finding that one that matches you, I am sure with the tons of guys on she.com, you will be able to find someone that matches.

• Good guy includes a lot of things,not only faithful to their partners, honesty, pleasant personality and many..etc.

• diu~

• Good-Guy: One suggestion for you... "Gawlo" don't wrote this way. Their tone and words are simple. That makes your writing very doubtful in compare with your own descriptions.

• 我唔能知你有幾good guy

我自己肯定係個xx

身穿名牌4圍曬

一碗飯都食唔能哂

講野鬼死咁變態

出口成文好能kwai

• Doris, I am a good guy indeed in honesty, pleasant personality and many other aspects, but if my posting looking for sl suggests "faithful to their partners", then maybe your comprehensive of sentence construction could require a bit of polishing up. Besides, please kindly suggests your understanding of being "faithful" when you are being "faithful to partner(S)" <-- plural??

• "Good-Guy: suggest you change your nick to "tasteful-guy" or "seductive-guy", that is more attractive and... sounds more straightforward"

Totally agree!!

• 支持poke guy買翻版4仔100蚊10隻無格任你拎反罪惡份子之一

• Alien, I never said I am a "Gawlo", did I? If you are looking for Gawlo, please post a request...

• "Good-Guy: suggest you make your dick more tasteful or seductive, that is more attractive and... looks more straight. i'll lick it"

by Doris

• Poke-Guy, that's funny... :)

• Good-Guy: 你黃曬啦,開過新thread再黎過啦.

• 好能悶, 星期日轉下話題啦!

• Alien, that's a very poor come-back if that's all you have to say... I am quite happy to see what you and Doris have yet got to say...

• Good-Guy: Keep trying, but u need to press the "reset" button with a new identity now.

• may i know what's SL stand for??

• Alien, I think finding a sl is the least of my concerns right now... I'm more interested to see what else you can come up with... It seems that you are out of ideas...

• liverpool2005,

sl = secret lover...

• are you single? why do you need a lover in secret if you are single?

• curious, I am not single and hence the reason, just like most looking for sl, whether it be a he/she...

• are u a celebrity?? why need a underground relationship??

• liverpool2005,

You must be new to this website, many ppl look for sl becos they are already attached or married...

• Good-Guy, no need to be so upset about all these comments, I am not looking for a sl, but wishing you good luck in finding the right one.

• Good-Guy replied @ 2008-02-03 6:27 pm

curious, I am not single and hence the reason, just like most looking for sl, whether it be a he/she...

liverpool2005,

You must be new to this website, many ppl look for sl becos they are already attached or married...

if this is the case, i wonder the word "Good-Guy" u used to describe urself, also, i dun think a "Good-Gal" are willing to start a "SL relationship"

goodluck anyway...