不受女仔歡迎既男人想識女性朋友....

• 睇戲, 食飯, 行街, 傾電話, sms, 一d 曾經覺得好正常既活動,

而家想搵個鐘意既人一齊做d咁簡單既事都冇,

我真係一個咁不受女仔歡迎既男人 ?  注定一個人生活 ?

有冇心地善良既女仔願意同我做個朋友 ?

• why do u think u are not popular with girls ?

• 不受女仔歡迎既男人想識女性朋友....

why!?????

• 可能你命犯天煞孤星

• may be i lost confidence to myself already

生活圈子細, 但係又好想拍拖

• 天煞孤星 < 真係有咁既人 ?

睇過相話我會結婚, 不過唔可以早婚.

• go do volunteer .. go to church .. go join night classes .. go join chat pages .. go to drink at pub..

• thanks, but pub girl is not my cup of tea.

為識女仔而做義工, 去教堂, 會唔會俾 "神" 打落地獄 ?!

• benefit:

你就係用呢幾招識女仔 ?

你有冇拍拖 ?

• unhappyguy..

these are not 招.. is a venue to know more about yourself, to meet other people..

god give people hope..that's why god created guy and girl.. am sure he will not 打 people 落地獄 for good reason..

拍拖 to me is easy.. but find the right one is more difficult..

• He seems a righteous guy, but in fact he always look for free lunch.

• unhappyguy, do you find out the reason why girls don't like to go out with you? Is that your personality flaw? Are you (goo hon) don't want to pay?

• 一個咁不受女仔歡迎既男人 <----- this introduction kills anyone who might want to make friends with you.

That's stupid intro. No wonder girls don't like you.

• 做人既野, 順其自然啦

• happyguy , you are funny ..

i am willing to treat in dating, to pay for the girl who goes out with me is not a problem at all.

maybe i am too serious, dont know how to keep blowing water in front of girls.

• conferring replied @ 2009-06-30 1:51 am

做人既野, 順其自然啦

不可再對了

• i suggest u watch more films by jim carrey (the yes guy etc) and stephan chow movies..

hope they will light u up.. also do some volunteer work.. work with old people and children.. that way.. u can learn to laugh and listen and communicate..

am sure u have no problems after 3 months of these.

• happyguy: you are right, maybe i will scare a lot of good girls with such topic. thanks for your advice.

and its funny that many boys coming to this thread.

• i think you better to leave your msn

otherwise is hard to let the gal to talk to you and to know you

and of cuz that including me

• maybe i am too serious, dont know how to keep blowing water in front of girls.<-------

Today I am going to put money in your pocket. You know the best trick to "tum" girls? "Humor"

Less on the serious, as you will bore the girls; more on just being light hearted. Compliment the girls that they are pretty, how nice their hair look, how pretty the clothes color match her. And push for more "goosebumps", "it's not what you wear, it's how beautiful you are to carry everything well".

The more you make the girl happy, even it is superficial, the more you will become popular.

I tell you the truth, no girls want to hear serious things. If that's what you have been doing all along,  that's explain why you are not popular.

Don't tell me that it's hard for me to change. Well, if you don't change, then you continue to become a loner.

• WHY u 不受女仔歡迎?

• 順其自然 左 成年都有

感覺今年特別冇異性緣

• unhappyguy, what is your job? no girl collegues?

• Benefit: i watch movies alot recently, and i have alot of hobbies to kill my lonely time.

Happyguy: thanks, i'll try ! and you must have alot of girls around.

• jobless: hope you will add me and be friends. [email protected]

qq: 有女同事, 但冇諗過.

cc: 我都想知, 可能係 happyguy 講得岩, i am not humorous at all.

• Unhappyguy: Many girls like to hang out with me, they like to be with me because of the good times. Not necessary having love relationship or sex. Girls just like funny guy that gives them laugh.

Once you have many girl-friends(female friends), you have more "bullet" to choose.

For female friends, they don't need to listen to my complain. Although you might feel telling them the "truth" is a sense of honesty. But how do you feel if you are a girl, the guy always complain how hard he make a living, how mean his boss is..... complain complain complain is the key to kick all the girls away.

Even you are a kind hearted person, but you got to sugar coat yourself to appeal to the girls first.

I put much money in your pocket tonight. I hope you think about your wrong way to present yourself to the girls in the past and start changing.

Not just the girls, if you have a positive and pleasant attitude, you will also make many friends, whether guy or ladies.

• Yes123 = happyguy

• yes123, i will treat you dinner or beer when i get a new-gf by my pleasant attitude.

• 有冇女仔講過點解唔鍾意同你hangout呀?

• haha...咁我諗d女仔都唔會咁直接掛 ?!

我只係覺得識唔到新既女性朋友, 都冇約過女仔, 因為目標都冇.

• yes123, i will treat you dinner or beer when i get a new-gf by my pleasant attitude.
    <-----------------

I hope so!hehe

I also teach a secret:
    You need to practice to be more light hearted, right? Start with the "Trash Ah Sum" or the older grandma/ C9 in your building/ office. Go praise them, they will be so happy. Then you will feel how happy to make other people happy and you will start seeing magic of my pleasant suggestion.

• benefit 條蔔雞正一垃圾

• 唔係架, 有時我有講架, 如果同個男仔係好朋友~

哦~~ 係唔係之 前好多, 悶左, 生活又悶, 悶到都冇曬心機~

不過我覺男仔悶極, 自卑極同會有興趣識女仔

你咁夜, 聽日唔要返工?

• 我只係覺得識唔到新既女性朋友, 都冇約過女仔, 因為目標都冇.

<------------------------
    Don't need to lock in a target. Be pleasant and helpful. Other people will appreciate you and see that you are a good guy.

Who knows those people that you touch may have some friends or daughter they want to introduce to you lei.

Go for any gathering even you don't think there are girls or attractive girls in it.  Maybe the people in the party may keep you in mind and introduce their friends to you.

Expand your "network". I tell you, if you can change your attititude, good things come to you.

• yes123: 阿 sum 你都撩 ?! c9 都撩 ? 你都幾...口花花 wor

quee: 咁你認識我多d, 之後話我知啦 ..

聽日要番工, 但真係好想識朋友傾計, 訓唔著

• I said benefit is a loaf of trash!!!!!

• yes123 , wa,,, 你好似好掂咁bor~~ 哈哈~

• yes123 應該好受歡迎, 日日不停吹水個D人. 見到佢一定唔會悶.

• Benefit's mom is an Indian! U can see clearly from his

pic that he has Indian blood.

N his dad is dead. Benefit's dad is Pakistan!

His parents know each other when India n

Pakistan fight the war n separated.

Later benefit is brought by his grandpa, an

Pakistan to hk. Live in chung king house.

• yes123: 阿 sum 你都撩 ?! c9 都撩 ? 你都幾...口花花 wor
    <-------------------------

I just tell you to practice sweet mouth. The more you practice, the less "mouth shake shake" when you need to praise the girl you like.

Because most likely 阿 sum and C9 will give you honest reaction(such as they will show happy, vs. some young girls may show a cool face even her heart is very happy). So you need the honest reaction to boost your confidence. 

• why you people have to say bad words to Benefit ?!

please kindly stop it ! thanks !

• unhappyguy replied @ 2009-06-30 2:55 am

yes123 應該好受歡迎, 日日不停吹水個D人. 見到佢一定唔會悶.

<--------------------------

I like to 吹水, but I wipe my mouth ga.

I see who my audience is to blow appropriate water. hehehe.

• 但真係好想識朋友傾計, 訓唔著

---> 咁夜, she 都冇人, 仲有she 好多人都成日講大話~

• Benefit is indiapakistanhomghongese!!

• i try it tomorrow . but...a bit difficult to me ...

• unhappyguy replied @ 2009-06-30 3:02 am

i try it tomorrow . but...a bit difficult to me ...
    <----------------------------

Don't think you can become a "Kau Girl King" overnight. It takes practice and your mentality to change.
    But if you work on it, you will make improvement little by little.

Anyways, good luck. If you have time, you search online for tips on being a likable person, may have tips that you can use.

night!

• 我睇yes123 講, 你講野好悶架?

• What girl would want to be with a guy whose name is Unhappyguy?!

• gal replied @ 2009-06-30 3:11 am

What girl would want to be with a guy whose name is Unhappyguy?!

哈哈, 又問得幾好bor

• gal: that's why this thread attracts many boys to join ..

quee: yes , i am learning to be a pleasant guy ..