Just a short holiday break to Vietnam or Korea?

• Hi. This may sound silly but I am wondering if anyone would like to take advantage of discounts offered by Cathay to go either Vietnam or Korea for a short break?  Tentatively, I am planning to depart on July 1 and back on July 5.  <br /><br />I am a guy and am looking for travelmates. Does not matter if you are guy or girl and as long as you would like to join me for a short holiday.  Free and easy, not planning to join tour groups. 

• i m interesteing to join. i m a girl. how can i contact u?

• Hi girl
    <br>email me at [email protected].
    <br>
    <br>Guys and girls, this is not intended to be a sex tour or anything sleazy. Anyone who is interested, regardless of gender, is welcome to email me. Just a very slow, relaxing holiday break. Thanks.

• how much is ur budget ?

• Can I join with my bf
    <br>what is the deal with CX
    <br>We perfer to go Vietnam than Korea gar,
    <br>afriad of missiles ma, hehe

• 644, I am totally flexible. I do not mind 3 stars or 5 stars as long as the group prefers.
    <br>
    <br>633, my preference is Vietnam too and possibly a beach resort. Definitely welcome if you and your bf would like to go, assuming you do not mind me being the lightbulb.
    <br>
    <br>Anyone interested to go, please feel free to send me your contact details and mobile. Male and female are welcome.
    <br>
    <br>Trip is AA basis.

• Tentative plan is to go to a beach resort and may stay 1 day in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).
    <br>
    <br>Here is the information:
    <br>http://wikitravel.org/en/Vung_Tau