Looking for a Partner

• i'm male, 26, who looking for a partner
    and prefer she get a great sense in music, movie,
    and quality of life.
    For mine, i would love to sharing time 
    ,cooking, massage with my partner, etc.

• Aw, that's sweet. You seem ideal.

What sort of partner are you looking for?

• u could say soulmate

i guess "part-time gf" isn't close to my requirement

• hi jamie ...

may i interrupt? ... ;)

• Schindler,

I don't think this is a good place to be looking for a potential soulmate though. A part-time sex partner, maybe, but not a significant other..:)

• bellino,

Be my guest..:)

• jamie ... thanks ... so how are you today? ... are you looking for partners other than kinda soulmate? =p

schindler buddy ... soulmate stuff you may go to relationship section ... i am afraid here wont be the right place ... unless you are looking for someone to hang out and finally sleep together ... ;)

• bellino,

I'm very good, thanks. Tired, but surviving. Yourself?

No, I'm not looking for any kind of partner, well, maybe just a chat partner. ;)

• well, i wish i can find a soulmate

and hope she can be part-time sex partner

the reason i didn't put sp in my topic

is sex could be the final part, but i do really

wanna to see if any can meet my requirement

• jamie .. same here ... tired n surviving ... just friday syndrome ..

instead partner such sensitive word, i used to say buddy .. haha ... so chat buddy ... welcome n thanks to be one for me ... =p

• Schindler,

Well, I don't know if I meet the requirements, but I do love music, movies, and cooking, the arts..;) but there are some set backs, so hope you find what you are looking for..:)

• 我朋友响she到識男仔中咗愛滋病

好心你哋d男男女女就醒目d啦, 隨便可以比你約出街會有咩質素, 而d死狗公約d女出去咪又係想要免費餐, 我個女仔fd 咪係law, 佢就係响she識咗個男人攪完一次就中咗"愛滋病"唔好以為用咗袋無事, 我個fd用咗都出事, 佢想搵返個男人都搵唔到, 佢話平時都係電話 or msn contact, 雖然都傾過一輪先出, 點知會咁, 佢前幾日自殺雖然救返, 不過都仲要留院, 佢要求我幫佢出d段嘢嚟提醒下d男男女女, 有愛情之下中蕉都話有個愛人共度餘生, 無愛只不過一時快樂就唔抵啦, 仲要無人陪

• bellino,

Oh, agree, buddy seems a like a more decent and friendly term. 'Partner' seems to hold too much responsibility, lol.

Yes, I will probably be feeling like that tomorrow..

Thanks, nice to meet u

• jamie ... so normally u have not much to do in office on friday afternoon? ... or just as boring as always .... or busy but boring?

• lol, not in office, lovely Thursday at 2:30 in the morning here, but yes, boring and starting to doze off to sleep now..

You have a wonderful evening..Night night~

• Jamie

shall we talk further in MSN?

• jamie ... so u r from the east coast ... sleep tight ... add me or just come around tmr ... [email protected] ... nite