July 7 - Eastern Europe

• Anyone (FEMALE) interested join "Sunflower tour" of 7 days to Eastern Europe? i checked the price on that day only HK$5299!! 

I'm 31, single lady, will travel alone, find a travel partner share the room. Pls contact me a.s.a.p.

• i would like to go too, but i am only free in early August. Is it fine with u?

• Actrually only 7days to Eastern Europe really walk horse see flower law......why dont choose any city your fav then book flight and hotel online instead la?Like me i just went to Italy on April...i booked the flight ticket directly from cathy airline website ....ticket price only around$5000 one person incude tax la......and there are many hostel website can book in online too......much cheappest than you book package or join their tour in sun flower ka ...dont forget to count your guide tips every day la....

• 我好想去東歐旅行架, 不過我想玩得平D, 所以要9月打後先考慮.

• 7 days east europe ticket  5000 incl tax 真的好平.
    計畫了好久,  好想去東歐旅行 十天右左 (因為東歐大) ., 
    我並不善於找旅遊資料.  跟旅行社可以少些麻煩.
    東歐英文溝通有問題嗎?

• 我想問一問.去十幾日.

有無想過去邊樹先?

一個波羅的海三國加芬蘭都可以玩十日.

就一個意大利.一個city都可以玩二.

用英文都唔係問題.不過,有d地方就唔係好喜歡人用英國.

• I'm interested accompany with u to enjoy the trip

• I want to join your trip ^^

• Assistant Company Secretary (50K - 70K)

Reporting to the Company Secretary, you will perform company secretarial work for the group, its subsidiaries and private companies.

Requirement

· University graduate and member of HKICS;

· Minimum 12 years' relevant experience in listed companies;

· Well-versed in Company Ordinance, Listing Rules, Securities and Futures Ordinance and other statutory and regulatory requirements with HK & overseas companies;

· Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese;

· Good PC skills especially in MS Office and Chinese word processing;

· Strong business sense with excellent interpersonal, presentation, coordination, planning & organizing skills;

· Mature, independent, self-motivated, meticulous, flexible and able to work under pressure.

Job duties

· To assist in compliance with corporate governance requirements and procedures and uphold corporate governance practices;

· To assist in preparation of annual report, interim report, announcements and circular and correspondence with Stock Exchange;

· To organize and prepare for board meetings, committee meetings and shareholder meetings and draft minutes;

· To assist in monitoring and ensuring compliance with Main Board listing requirements and all relevant statutory matters of the Group;

· To supervise a team of company secretarial staff in Hong Kong and Macau;

· To handle ad-hoc company secretarial related assignments.

Please email: [email protected]