guy would like sex with female now

• [email protected]

add me pls 

chat chat first la~~

• Ladies,

I'm quite muscular. In my late 20s. New to this, so I'm up for anything. Give me your terms and we'll work on it, together!

• somebody add me please.. I work in office, you work in office. everyday come home just like seating office. I want to have some fun, enjoy some bodily pleasure. How about you? If you are thinking the same thing, why not add me & chat chat?

• people tell me usually the first time doing something is exciting and prone to failure. So here I keep talking to make sure my message gets accross out to my audience, thats you. Yes! You! At the moment I'm at a somewhat dreamy mood because of imagining how it would be to meet someone online, find a place, will this place be in public? be in private? or a semi-private publc area? How does she look? how will this person preceive me? what is on her mind? how will I react and come to a point of agreement of getting down to the goodness of feeling each other?

• The anticipation of finding a to-be adventure is overwhelming. To find a way to get to this point is out of my control. I reiterate myself through different contexts and angles in fulfilling a need. This reminds me of something else I read the other day. It was about ego depletion. This theory says the energy of self-control can be used so that eventually a person would get out of control to regain self-control. This does seem to make sense, at least it applies to me to a good extend!

• One thing I spend quite a bit of time on is speculating the stock market. There is this one stock, 1211. Warren Buffet, the great investor, brought something around 230 billion of this stock last year at $8. Now the price is at $30. My god I tell you, this stock has potential. This company is one of the only leading electric car manufacturers in China. I did some more research on this company. They are very competitive at a global level because they are base in China. In comparison with all other more well-known competitors, their overhead costs are down to a bear minimum because of their geographical location.

• Okay if you ladies don't just want straight sex. We can had out for a drink first, my treat! But of course, if you would like to get straight to the point, I can certainly accommodate it.

• Hey all you nice fxxkers out there, whats life without fxxking some on a nice friday evening?

• this evening is certainly warm.. good for some hot sweaty sex...

• I'm back at SHE.com again. It's been six years. Anyway, ladies out there if you see this and are interested in some fun. Lets chat!

• How many girls have you fxxked since you opened this thread 6 years ago?

• Jennifer replied at 2015-08-20 1:13 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

How many girls have you fxxked since you opened this thread 6 years ago?

===============================================================

Would you like to be one of them?

• Well you are answering my question with another question. How nice.

• Jennifer replied at 2015-08-20 1:45 pm

Well you are answering my question with another question. How nice.

I don't know why you care to know but thank you for asking.

For the past six years I practiced celibacy and I believe its time for a grand finale! Do you believe this?

• Of course I do, it's very possible that you are still a virgin too.

• Jennifer replied at 2015-08-21 12:35 am

Of course I do, it's very possible that you are still a virgin too.

What a great way to start the day knowing that there is a believer!

The 'too' at the end of your sentence has me wondering. Do you mean in the sense that you too could be a virgin?

In any case, lets keep in mind that I've asked you to come to bed with me ,it doesn't necessarily have to be in bed, public places works just as well. You think?

• You are not far from wrong, I am still a virgin today.

I think I understand what going to bed means very well but thanks for the unsolicited explanation anyway.

• Jennifer replied at 2015-08-21 9:10 am

You are not far from wrong, I am still a virgin today.

I think I understand what going to bed means very well but thanks for the unsolicited explanation anyway.

I think I can change your daily virginity status for you. Perhaps you can thank me after it. I'd like to share with you a live demonstration ;)

Are you going to give me your contact info so we can get to know each other at a new level?

Allow me to start, here is my email [email protected]

• I am an evening person and so is my daily sex life. Thanks but no thanks. Good luck.

• Jennifer replied at 2015-08-21 10:29 am

I am an evening person and so is my daily sex life. Thanks but no thanks. Good luck.

I appreciate the encouragement. If anyone out there is reading this, I also need your support.

Jennifer has been very kind to show her witty support here already so other ladies here if you may show some support too. Let me celebrate Jennifer's good luck wish and hope my lucky lady will reveal herself.