He break up with me because I told him I was cheated by a married man before..

• i told him, i was cheated by my ex bf, (he's a married man)

I didn't know he was married....and so I dated with him for 3 months.

After he heard that, he said, I'm bad woman, and break up with me.

No matter how many times I told him, I WAS CHEATED by this man.. he did not listen and not believe me.

• SO?

• then.. just leave him.. and meet a better one here.

• I have no intention to break into other's family!!!!

I made a clear cut to this married man and I was mad and upset too that I had such past experience and met such a jerk.

But he did not try to understand me and insist thinking that I'm bad just because

I told him the truth???? why am I bad???? because I got cheated by a lair because so that I'm bad?????

why he's so unfair to me???? why he would not listen to me???

what I have done wrong????

• 你背住男朋友做呢�E野,佢嬲你係正常!

• so what are u going to do now?

• she not mean she lie to his present bf

that married man is her ex bf.

• Yan, are u still here>?

• Thread Host:

You were cheated by the married man, which means when you dated him, you DID NOT aware of his married status, but as soon as you realized he lied to you and you cut clean from him, then you are at NO FAULT!

Your boyfriend already assumed your wrongdoing by hooking up with a married man, but without considering you were deceived by this married man.

If you know that man is married, and you still hook up with him, then he is cheating his wife and you were "fox jin".....

But that married man lied to you that he is single and clean, he should be doomed and you are at no guilt.

Sweetie, don't blame yourself. Regarding your bf, convince the difference in the situation, if he still insisted you are guilty, he already judge you by his own standard. If he is that stubborn, tell him to marry a "virgin Mary" ba la!

• Daddy replied @ 2009-05-13 12:31 am

she not mean she lie to his present bf

that married man is her ex bf.

Thanks Daddy, thanks for explaning for me...

• You were cheated by the married man, which means when you dated him, you DID NOT aware of his married status, but as soon as you realized he lied to you and you cut clean from him, then you are at NO FAULT!

yes yes AND YES, i did not lie a word!!! I swear to god, I was CHEATED by him.

I explained this to him, but he did not listen!!

I'm very very upset now...

• sorry! 誤會左!

• CS_she,

If I told you, I'm still virgin. have dated before but I insist to save it for my husband.

I'm so disappointed that he thinks me this way... very disappointed...

• 我覺得完全唔係LOR

你BF 唔係怪你係壞女人~~~

你BF 只係怪你STUPID 到 比人玩, 而佢係唔想要一個比人玩完玩過的女人.

佢真係好大男人.

我勸你都係搵過第二個啦~~ 因為衣D 男人就算同返你一齊, 佢都會有條刺.

• I am innocently believe I should keep my virginity till marriage.

I'm over 30, even all my best friends, girl friends think I'm silly and not neccessary nowaday to do such thing. I still insist.

I have never done anything wrong, to cheat, or harmful to anybody...

but what am I getting today?? is this what I deserve?? to be good???

I'm very disappointed....

why I'm being punish like this.... I believe in god, but why he keeps giving me hard times...

• 而佢係唔想要一個比人玩完玩過的女人

how 玩完玩過 it could be???

I am still virgin.

he just does not listen!!! he does not believe me!!!

• YAN

THEN YOUR virginity has been lost in the married man relationship already??

• hi!

• ua re welcome yan

no thanks

u can msn with me ma?

msn:[email protected]

• Keeping your virginity is something personal, yet respected.  Don't see this as punishment, since you believe in God, He might have a better one for you in the future.

Your boyfriend assumes you are guilty, if there is no turning back in his thoughts, I don't think you need to be upset anymore. Someone with no forgiveness in heart(not that you do anything wrong) is not worth to date.

His moral standard is so high and selfish, he might as well living in his own little world.

Yan, I know how upset you are from your bf ruthless accusation, don't get overheat on this "little" man, you have bigger heart and deserve a bigger man(in terms of his heart, but physically big is also a bonus,  hehe)

• CS_she, and Daddy,

Thank you so much...thanks you two.....

I just got a call from him...he couldn't sleep either...

He appolized to me...and I cried like crazy over the phone....

we're fine now... but thanks you two for listening to me.. thanks..

• CS_she, and Daddy,

Thank you so much...thanks you two.....

I just got a call from him...he couldn't sleep either...

He appolized to me...and I cried like crazy over the phone....

we're fine now... but thanks you two for listening to me.. thanks..

he will understand u

wish u two all the best yan!!

• yan,

u are a so good gal, take care!!

• So it's over ?

Keep in mind that not all men would understand why girls practice sexual abstinence by keeping their chastity. If you are a woman of faith, your greatest reward would be blessings from the Almighty and he WILL provide you with the best mate.

First CS is right and if HE does not back down and keep putting the blame on you, don't exclude the fact that he might be finding a way out of this relationship without feeling guilty as in making the first move. Your unfortunate ordeal could be used as a pretense for him to dump you ( I hope I'm wrong ) for reasons only he knows. Eg. He can't have sex and pissed off..etc.

So if he is the kind of ruthless person that wants a clean break without having to feel conscience he would use any excuses to make you the culprit instead of the victim. In other words he is a coward.

These are unfounded accusations but something you should not over look. Sometimes you have to start looking at extreme possiblities instead of just beating up yourself or being manipulated by OTHERS with their cheap mind games.

• yan

your ex is either stupid or an axxhole himself....so that's easy for you not thinking of him anymore...you are not being punished, you just met a wrong guy.

• o...I missed the msg, you 2 are fine now..? the world is changing fast...anyway good luck....

• what I think u should find the perception from yr bf....

What's the gauilty u a?

U must know it and try to alleviate it, otherwise, it might be the breakup reason in future

• h

• look like your BF just take that as excuse to leave u, it only shows he dun love u much.

• 你bf咁嘥呀!

識到個處女女朋友都唔珍惜,依家處女難求呀!

其實佢會唔會係一直都想分手,只不過今次用左呢件事黎做藉口?