Delected ..... ha ha ha

• Your thread has been delected..... ha ha ha

• Federic, where are you??

Guess KIRA has to start the campaigne disclosing +ggg real identity in other HK forums lah:-)

Sounds Like what happened to Edison Chan will be repeated online again......

• Federic, what you will do now?

• Federic, 真的失望啊! 你條線真的给她們剷掉!你不是誓言旦旦說你有能力不令他們幹掉的嗎?

• 看她們真的落你面呢!

• 看她們真的落你面呢!

=====================

This is OK. They run the place and they can do whatever they like. I just talk to their bosses and things will be corrected if they still think she.com has value and worth something......

• 唉...條thread又係得兩日命!!

• 路人丙,

Don't worry. I will talk to she.com CEO this time to see how he can explain such post deleting behaviour:-)

+ggg will be doomed very soon............

• When people got no more reasons to support their debates, and when the truth was revealed, they will exercise their extreme prower.

This mis-use of power happened a lot among low class officals. There is no surprise your thread was delected, Federic !

• Federic,

A lot of ppl here support you.

• She.com deleted my threads so many times.

I Ffff them b4...........

hahaha

• She.com blocked my IP address too.

However, my working area is full of computers to online.

hahaha........................

I want to see how they block the on.ca IP address.

hahaha

• Blocking IP address nowdays is of not much use coz a service provider will usually gives you 10 IP address to use if you are using broadband.

When you log out on your service provider and log in again, you got another IP address.

It is easier to block your login name.

• 路人丙,

Anyway,they block me to post in She b4.

I changed other login names with other computers but I couldn't enter at home.

hahaha

• 本網站一向尊重言論自由,惟對於這留言的內容,本網站特此再次重申關於留言板的聲明︰

she.com(下稱本網站)留言板(message board)所刊登之內容乃屬留言者之個人立場,與本網站及本網站之任何聯營機構無關。

本網站並不需要為留言者於留言板上的內容的所有部份負上任何法律責任,惟若所刊登之留言(不論是留言題目或回應)涉及人身攻擊、私隱或淫褻等,經由網友向本網站作出投訴及調查屬實後,均會予以刪除,且不會預先作任何通知。特此聲明。」

關於這板之留言,是由一被刪除之留言所引起。而關於該被刪除之留言,是由於內容與上述之聲明有所抵觸,再經由網友投訴,故被刪除。

現本網站特別聲明,本網站的所有員工均不認識發起留言者並當中所涉及的任何網友。如有網友認為發放本網站或當中任何職員的聯絡電話可達到其所期望的目的,本網站申明在此並不存在協議的空間,惟若有網友在沒有徵詢他人同意之情況下,繼續發佈他人的個人資料,本網站保留追究的權利。

特此聲明!

• To she.com

貴公司的聲明猶如掩耳盜鈴,你們的雙重標凖亦令人啼笑皆非!

我可以斷言,你們的職員之中最少有一人與Pz; snoopygarfiled或+ggg其中一人非常稔熟,,我相信稔熟的程度是Pz打一個電話給 貴公司其中一個職員就可以知道每一個alias 背後的login或 nickname。Pz亦不止一次得意忘形地暗示他知道本人每一個login和nickname。本人亦曾以不同的login和nickname用alias留言測試他是否認識一些「內鬼,但每一次他都能準確無誤地揭露本人所用的login或 nickname。我一直懷疑他從那�媕繸o如本人電腦的IP address等

「機密資料」,我現在百分百相信是 貴公司洩露的! 貴公司部份職員罔顧網民私隱的行為,是完全沒有商業道德操守的。本人現正考慮向「私隱專員公署」投訴 貴公司。

本人亦不止一次用電郵投訴以下的「留言題目」涉及人身攻擊及誹謗,但 貴公司卻一直沒有刪除,但本人開的而「留言題目」大同小異的[Pz完全戅九手册],卻因為snoopygarfiled投訴而被刪除。

本人認為 貴公司對不同網友明顯親疏有別,亦一直採用雙重標凖。本人亦將向 貴公司的管理層反映情況。

http://community.she.com/messageboard/relationship/? action=view.topic&id=2023416&page=68

• 有無人可以話我知

個實錄係講咩架?

• 係咪架,但我想試下click去你條link睇下時,冇左喎,係咪人地take 左action你唔知o乍!

不如你試下用「report」啦,我之前都試過用report投訴,好快就剷左喇喎!

「本人亦曾以不同的login和nickname用alias留言測試他是否認識一些「內鬼,但每一次他都能準確無誤地揭露本人所用的login或 nickname。我一直懷疑他從那�媕繸o如本人電腦的IP address等

「機密資料」,我現在百分百相信是 貴公司洩露的! 」

我估係你部機俾人hack左多d囉,話時話,我認得你,你都被好多網友投訴架啦!

• 隔岸觀火

你認得我就最好啦,誰投訴我?

我的電腦又兩重firewall 又Norton,誰又有本事hack到我嘅電腦?

• 【she.com完全生存手冊 】還在,在R板。