同暗瘡, 黑頭, 粉刺 say no...Fainlise 芬琳思皇牌粉刺水, 苦水好得...

• <div><font face="Arial"><font size="2"><span class="046431601-17012008">Fainlise 芬琳思  AVORIO AV9001 (7x3 ml)<br />皇牌粉刺水 Equilibrium Acne Essence Ampoules  $544</span></font></font></div>
    <div><font face="Arial"><font size="2"><span class="046431601-17012008"></span></font></font> </div>
    <div><font face="Arial"><font size="2"><span class="046431601-17012008">Fainlise 芬琳思 AVORIO AV8001 (50ml)<br />黑頭導出液 Equlibrium Acne Essence  $704</span></font></font>
    <div><font face="Arial"><font size="2"><span class="046431601-17012008">Fainlise 芬琳思  (579C2) 重生深化修護安瓶 (苦水/暗瘡水)<br />Molasses Anti-Bacterial Soothing Lotion Ampoules  $544</span></font></font></div>
    <div><font face="Arial"><font size="2"><span class="046431601-17012008"><br /></span></font></font></div>
    <div><font face="Arial"><span class="046431601-17012008"><font face="新細明體" size="2"><strong>保証原裝行貨, buy 2 get 1 free gift<br /></strong></font></span></font></div>
    </div>
    <div><br /></div>

• Fainlise 芬琳思 AVORIO AV9001 (7x3 ml)
    <br>皇牌粉刺水 Equilibrium Acne Essence Ampoules
    <br>
    <br>Fainlise 芬琳思 (579C2) 重生深化修護安瓶 (苦水/暗瘡水)
    <br>Molasses Anti-Bacterial Soothing Lotion Ampoules
    <br>
    <br>可散買, 每枝$78 + $3郵費

• please leave your email address here or email to [email protected], thanks...

• Yvonne, your requested products are posted by registered mail this morning, you will received them soon. Thank you.

• Please send mail to me and I want to buy the sample

• I am interested in the Fainlise Avorio Equilibrium Acne Essence and Finalise AntiBaterial Soothing Lotion. How to buy from you?

• 請問fainlise的苦水多少$?

• 我想要原裝的50ml的苦水,要多少$?

• [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>want the price list

• want to buy Fainlise 芬琳思 (579C2) 重生深化修護安瓶 (苦水/暗瘡水)
    <br>Molasses Anti-Bacterial Soothing Lotion Ampoules $544
    <br>
    <br>What is the volume of this per ampoules.
    <br>
    <br>Send detail and contact no. via email to [email protected]

• Mcjone
    <br>sorry, just get back to town, still interested in Fainlise Avorio Equilibrium Acne Essence and Finalise AntiBaterial Soothing Lotion?? please leave email address here or sent message to [email protected].
    <br>Thanks...

• rac@,
    <br>sorry, just get back to town....
    <br>the best price of 50ml的苦水 is $610, with 5 Fainlise 2 ml samples...
    <br>please leave email address or send message to [email protected]
    <br>thanks...

• mini,
    <br>please check mail, leave message @ ur mail box, thanks...

• I want to buy 1支 粉刺水, please email to me the details. Thanks. My email address is [email protected]

• kckc,
    <br>please check mail, leave message to your mailbox, thanks....

• 有無50ml的士多啤梨水???幾多$?

• Could you tell me where can I buy Fainlise 芬琳思 AVORIO AV8001 (50ml) 黑頭導出液 Equlibrium Acne Essence $704

• kogyo,
    <br>Do you still want to get Fainlise 芬琳思 AVORIO AV8001 (50ml) 黑頭導出液 Equlibrium Acne Essence?? the discounted price is $500, please email to [email protected], thanks

• 去暗瘡印最好用[唯一疤痕治]軟膏, 可去印的同時, 更可防止凹凸疤痕形成。
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>不怕暗瘡, 最怕疤痕! 治癒暗瘡並不困難, 但是暗瘡疤痕一但形成, 便難以徹底除去, 留下永久疤痕。因此防止暗瘡疤痕形成極為重要。
    <br>
    <br>治療暗瘡應採取有效方法防止疤痕形成, 以免永久留下疤痕。已形成的疤痕是無法切底清除的, 因此防止疤痕形成才是最有效的方法。香港有最新一代的治療疤痕特效軟膏, [唯一疤痕治]。有別於一般除疤膏, 可在傷口癒合前使用, 因為治癒疤痕的最佳時機, 是在傷口出現至傷口癒合的期間 (大約1至2星期)。因此,效果較好。作用基理是調控膠原纖維(其為結締組織的主要成份)結構中氨基酸, 脯氨酸與丙氨酸等的固定, 促進傷口的正常癒合。防止傷口癒合過程中色素沉著(去印), 控制成纖維細胞的過度增生以抑制異常疤痕形成, 同時促進傷口表面皮膚形成。
    <br>越早使用 [唯一疤痕治] 效果越好。最好能在傷口出現後立即使用。可和抗生素一同使用。因此用[唯一疤痕治軟膏]較為適合.
    <br>
    <br>除此之外, 更有加快癒合和止痕, 止痛的作用.
    <br>
    <br>更多資料: 網址 http://www.scar.iyp.hk
    <br>[唯一疤痕治軟膏]
    <br>萬寧、卓悅、華潤堂、天使及各大藥房有售
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>李醫生
    <br>
    <br>

• i would like have 1x avorio-equilibrium ance essence (ref.av8001) and 1x fainlise-molasses (oily skins and black heads) would u do australia?
    <br>thankyou cindy
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]

• I would like to buy Avorio Equilibrium Acne Essence. How shall I buy from you?
    <br>
    <br>thanks! Giaaa

• Sorry forgot to leave my email address:
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>
    <br>thanks! Giaaa

• 我想買 Fainlise 產品, 想問嚴重黑頭, 應該用邊隻?

• I want to buy Fainlise (579C) (苦水/暗瘡水) X 1 - 50ml
    <br>Molasses Anti-Bacterial Soothing Lotion Ampoules and 1 sample - 3ml, would you like to offer me a best price? and advise delivery date? Thanks~
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• 我想問粉刺水及苦水係咪買2送1呀..e-mail 覆我呀[email protected]...另外有無甘菊水賣呀..?