Just out of curiosity, what is the WORST pickup line you have ever heard or made (Part 2)

• CS # 1

• Yeah!!!! House Warming party......

• i hope this is not an infringement of copy right....lol

• On the contrary, it is an honorable tribute to our founder

• CS that was a very weird thread you showed me. I don't think it was intented for me. It sounded more like Babylon. LOL

• barbie,

i have doubts that an admirer of yours would be expressing his affection for you in chinese....

• There are several Barbies in she.com and they uses Jap AV girls as avatar.... they are all hot.

I wouldn't think that thread was dedicated to you either, otherwise it will be more specific and writes in English instead.

• maze

why is that so ? I am chinese and just because I occasionally bleach my hair that doesn't mean I am literally white washed. There are more 4 letter proverbs in chinese than in english that better express the depths of emotion intimacy

• Maze:

If you are here long enough, you may come across some fanatic of Barbie dedicated threads to our lovely BB..... the "fan" is still around.... :-)

• There is an imposter called Barbie_09 loitering here seeking attention a few days ago..............

• told you barbie sells. It has beaten all other toys in terms of sales volume during the X-mas holidays according to sources.

• so Barbie, you wanna drive to Dartmouth in your new Cayenne and hear me bullshxt?

• Federic replied @ 2009-04-27 2:54 pm

so Barbie, you wanna drive to Dartmouth in your new Cayenne and hear me bullshxt?

It will be nice if you send her with your private jet of yours.....

• barbie is hardly a toy... it's more like an addiction.

• so Mattel is selling Barbie's private jet now..........I see

• barbie,

what 4 letter chinese proverbs would you have in mind...??

• how about a kendoll to go with the set? in pilot outfit perhaps?

• Muffin - present.

Wow, a new dwelling. Will come back when i have more time. Work is like 打到嚟! Bloody swine flu!

Bye

• 入來支持下你先!

似吾似 Rick's Cafe?

• muffintoo replied @ 2009-04-27 3:03 pm

Muffin - present.

Wow, a new dwelling. Will come back when i have more time. Work is like 打到嚟! Bloody swine flu!

Bye

What does your stacked work has to do with swine flu?

Put on your thinking hat and let's guess Muffin's work:

-News reporter

-something related to health department.....

-Pig activist?

• Feddy

I wouldn't mind driving to San Jose to hear your speech but I can't afford to call in sick to slack off work. You don't need a jet just get a chopper and give me lift would be nice.

_______

Maze - you know and I know there are plenty of 4 letter proverbs. It would be inappropriate for a girl to say it and even if I could, I wouldn't know how to write it and even if I knew how to write it I wouldn't know how to use the keyboard.

• I think Muffy is a vice president of some listed company in HK. No everyone could get a two week vacation borrowing the extention from easter. Such dominating power could only come from people on top of the pyramid

• barbie - oh, those 4 letter proverbs... i shall say no more... hahaha

• 4 letter proverbs

Here are few example of 4 letter proverbs:

小李飛刀

型男索女

淫人妻女

• Another hidden dragon in this thread! Muffin the senior executive in listed company!

I guessed in the airline industry....

See, Muffin, look how much we talked behind your back when you are not around!

Well, that's it for me, have to catch lots of zzzzZZZZ...

nighty, y'all!

• Put on your thinking hat and let's guess Muffin's work:

-News reporter (top 3 on my fancy list)

-something related to health department..... ( no please, makes me think of 馮富珍, 防腐劑, she was in HK, flu was in HK. she goes internatinal, flu goes international)

-Pig activist? ( what's that? anti pork pork association chairlady? )

• o it feels good when it goes smoothly.........大便通返啦各位!!

• I think Muffy is a vice president of some listed company in HK

======================

mistress of the president!

• haha HMQ you are funny!

Well now that things are going smooth it is worth starting a new thread after all.

Goto ZZZZzzzzzzz too good night and good day

• good night doll.....

• cs,

other possibilities...

- immigration department

- airport

- listed company in the business of importing pigs....lol

• Yes, listed company in the business of importing pigs

The mudull company

• gotcha, muffin.... hahahahahahaha

• muffy must work for:

- WHO (world health organization)

- rubber glove or syringe company

- pharmaceutical company

- surgical mask company

- australian travel board

- brothel (because only pigs go there)

- chicken farmer (because no one will eat pork now)

• Being cross examined is not fun and lets leave muffy alone. haha

Where is Jimbo? I expect him to report in duty with our new thread. He must be moonlighting

• hi barbie...

isn't it bedtime at your end.

• Being cross examined is not fun and lets leave muffy alone.

You just can't beat beauty + good heart.

Thanks Barb, you'll always be my favourite in SHE.

I am sure Mr H doesn't want to cross examine me, just like to examine me. C'mon Mr H u want to play doc & patient?

• barbie and muffin,

the only thing worse than being cross examined is being left all alone... lol

• I am afraid that's not the case for me at the moment. Ooops, phone ringing again time to go bye.

• good for you, muffin....

• No one could ever get a word out from MrH. He is highly classified. A well trained operative in the world of espionage. I can imagine he would rather puncture his CYANIDE TOOTH then to talk.

Maze - congrad the world IS round after all..it's 10 in the evening and I am prep. for bed. Early bird I am. Sleep I must, young jedi I am.

• barbie,

yes... the world is round... along with a few other roundish objects i have i mind.

good night, jedi knight.

• Yesterday I came across an very handsome man. Though a little bit younger, but he is definitely a delicious eye candy **. My heart was beating so hard talking to him, the hard part is I have to remain professional, ohhhh, so hard to keep a straight face!

hehehe

la la la......

• muffintoo replied @ 2009-04-29 1:54 pm

I am sure Mr H doesn't want to cross examine me, just like to examine me. C'mon Mr H u want to play doc & patient?

====> Muffy do i get to be the doctor or the patient?

CS_She replied @ 2009-04-30 12:30 pm

Yesterday I came across an very handsome man. Though a little bit younger, but he is definitely a delicious eye candy **. My heart was beating so hard talking to him, the hard part is I have to remain professional, ohhhh, so hard to keep a straight face!

====> CS I though we agreed to keep our encounter a secret between us?

• CS, good to know u still have eyes for handsome hunks which indicate u r in good health. Do take care my dearest.

Mr H,

If I'll be the doctor, will u promise not to cry when i do the anal temp check.

If you'll be the doctor, promise u will warm your hand stethoscope b4 u put it on my chest.

• CS - what was your body language like? each one of us is different. Did you shiver, stutter, choke on your own saliva, kept licking you owning drool with your tongue, hand shaken......etc

Did you cross over your legs several times like what Sharon Stone did? it's only basic instinct. wink

______

MrH Paitient-Doctor confidentiality is void in cyber space. But if that was you who CS was seeing, I bet the only trick you had to woo her was to keep crossing your legs over and over again until she is bored stiff.

• CS

How do you define the word " handsome " ar.?? 邊類男人你最中意呢? 斯文(敗類)型? 定系 粗曠 (臭汗)型?

• muff... i don't need a stethoscope.. i will listen with my own ears. but i promise to warm my hands before the rest of your examination

• Muffin, the CEO of McDull.........

I don't like to eat candy much, but this one looks super delicious. Like to su.ck the juice out of him. hahaha. J/K

One reason I am so hyped might be I don't get to see many man, so even a better looking man would thrill me.... hahaha