Hi guys, pls tell me what you would do if a lady asks u for a mmf 3p (good look lady, of course)

• My bf had a mff 3p with 2 girls and i found it out! He finally admitted it. I told him I will look for 2 guys for mmf and he did not say anything.

OK, now I have my targets (my ex-sp's). I just want to know how to start talking to them.

• Hi lady,

Do u serious?

Hope can talk with u more in MSN: [email protected]

See u~

• If a lady ask me to play mmf with her, if will get my male partner and chat with the lady first. And then schedule a date and find a good place. Start the mmf by asking the lady to lay down on the bed and we give "massage" to her. Of course the massage is a "whole body massage" and we will take of her clothes one by one.....

• you said it was you ex-sp! so no worry then. just tell him what you want!

• "...OK, now I have my targets (my ex-sp's). I just want to know how to start talking to them."

It's easy...just tell them 1 on 1 cannot satisfy you, let's find one more guy.

• waste time bitch

• prisonbreak,

my 2 ex-sp's know each other. I had sex separately with them before i dated my bf but stopped my relationship with them after i started dating my bf

They used to tell me they like group sex. Maybe i should start our conversation in sex first and check if what they think about mmf.

i know they still want to have sex with me.

• yeah.. just ask them that you want to try MMF, as long as they are comfortable with each other being together. Just remember to use dom dom though.

good luck!!

• lady

why u dun ask them directly?

• andymo,

thanks! i will use dom dom, definitely.

• yuki,

directly? what do guys think if a lady just simply ask them 'i want to have sex with u both tonight?'

is it too strange?

• lady你試過嗎個feel係點

• lady

then use what i just said...they won't refuse, trust me.

• 壞情人,

yes, long time ago. But i did not ask for it at that time. It just happened.

But now, i am asking how to initiate a mmf with 2 guys. I have never done it before.

• lady, but one thing i wanna ask is are you really want to try MMF or you just want to revenge? are you really absolutly sure that you want to play MMF? and what do you think your relation will be with yr bf after this MMF? Have u put any thoguht into this?

• directly? what do guys think if a lady just simply ask them 'i want to have sex with u both tonight?'

is it too strange?

-------------

你只需要佢地答yes or no

其他野唔需要考慮

• lady,

cut the bullshxt la. if there is no people like u, 9up will not appear in this place to mess around.

• I am new in 3P too - very willing to be your partner

169cm, 31 nice looking man

• andymo,

i would say, 80% is revenge. Since he did not say anything, not even said sorry, I will do whatever I like.

Of course, as I said, I had mmf before. The other 20% is I want to have that erotic feel as well.

I think i am clear what i want to do.

Regarding the relationship...I don't even care about it. He thought I was bullshxtting, then I make it happen and let him know.

• 講真玩過咪算囉~覺得呢d都係似做戲囉我~~

• lady

Will you tell yr bf after you have mmf?

• prisonbreak,

yes, i will.

• I will say "This is a good idea & I am pleasure"

If you are serious, please add me [email protected]

I am 27, 173cm

• 咁你而�嵼a上黎seeking咩呢~~~share嗎~

• beach,

haha, u r the 1st one that makes me laugh today :)

But i don't think i will get this answer from my sp's

• OK, then will you take photo as well?

And just in case, if you ex-sp can't play with you, you may consider my partner & I, we are experienced in mmf and for sure we can make you very high.

[email protected]

• 壞情人 replied @ 2009-03-20 5:23 pm

咁你而�嵼a上黎seeking咩呢~~~share嗎~

--------------------------

Huh??

Pls read the title first before u ask.

• 咁會唔會係度搵人呀咁~~haha~

• hi

im good looking n strong body

and i had 3p exp b4

would u like to play with me

let chat in msn

show u pic n cam

[email protected]

• lady

see if you think it will work:

you book a room first and invite the 2 guys there separately

see if they are willing to shag you together at the scene

this is the simplest way to do it from my point of view

• Just ask directly if they want to try 3P or not

If they want to join u, they will speak out

• LADY

may be u can date them go to hotel or in trip...

then play car games in hotel ,

who loss, need to put of one clothes.....

i hv try it with my ex gf na d her fd.

at the end we 3p

u can try it

• prisonbreak replied @ 2009-03-20 5:25 pm

OK, then will you take photo as well?

And just in case, if you ex-sp can't play with you, you may consider my partner & I, we are experienced in mmf and for sure we can make you very high.

[email protected]

--------------------------

Good idea (i mean taking photos). I will think about it.

But sorry, I know i am emotional now. But i would prefer to find someone i know well for sex. I am not used to look for sex from the internet.

• That's fine. I mean "just in case" they can't play with you and then you don't need to find partner again ^^

• reckless,

i am not sure if giving them surprise to trap them in a room without notice will work. Thanks for your advice!

boss,

yes, i think someone advised me the similar way too, thanks!

eddie,

playing cards is a good idea. Maybe we should go to a drink first or ask them to go to my home to play cards.

• prisonbreak replied @ 2009-03-20 5:31 pm

That's fine. I mean "just in case" they can't play with you and then you don't need to find partner again ^^

=====================================

I think i will do it anyway. I hate people betray me, and did not even say anything after i found it out.

Yes, ok, i would put your 'in case' as a backup. No one knows what would happen. Maybe I could find 3 guys for mmmf later too.

• lady

of cos, need to hv wine during...

if put of all cloths also no 3p, i stillhv some funny games

do u wnat to talk detail in msn?

• 壞情人 replied @ 2009-03-20 5:27 pm

咁會唔會係度搵人呀咁~~haha~

=======================

At this moment, i would not consider it.

• u guys really believe in her story?

• lady replied @ 2009-03-20 5:35 pm

I think i will do it anyway. I hate people betray me, and did not even say anything after i found it out.

Yes, ok, i would put your 'in case' as a backup. No one knows what would happen. Maybe I could find 3 guys for mmmf later too.

mmmf maybe too much for you, i mean you will feel very tired.

• prisonbreak replied @ 2009-03-20 5:38 pm

lady replied @ 2009-03-20 5:35 pm

mmmf maybe too much for you, i mean you will feel very tired.

============================================

Really?

My best friend has tried it several times and she said it was ok as long as she did not let the 3 guys do whatever they want. And she said she also needed to ask them to do the 'heavy' jobs and she just relaxed and enjoyed.

I did not ask her for details. But she seems to be enjoying it.

• lady

3p and 4p is very high

cos it hgas 2 to 3 men to servent u non stop

• lady

that depends how the 3 guys play with the gal, if they are all long lasting and they like to use man on top position, then definitely the gal's thigh will feel tired. And you can also imagine if all the 3 guys ask the gal to ride on top, how tire the gal will be....

• eddie replied @ 2009-03-20 5:44 pm

lady

3p and 4p is very high

cos it hgas 2 to 3 men to servent u non stop

=========================================

i know about 3p, but not 4p.

And u? Is it what u experienced?

• in addition, if all of them can shoot two times then the "tire" will be double ^^

• lady,

i alway play mmf, i remember 1st time, is my girl say want mmf, so i find my firneds to play, so i think u ask your ex-sp 1st, if anyone like, u can easy find other to play , if one ask u who u want play with , u can say which one u like,

but i can say with u , if this 2 guy haven't play yet... i think not too easy on your 1st time (3SOME) , if u want more details , u can add me on msn , my msn is [email protected] , u must say u a lady in she. , tks

• lady

i try 3p and 4p before

it is so crazy for lady

you just need to lay on sofa.then we man hv french kiss with you,one me sxxk u ,one me kiss yr lin......

• prisonbreak replied @ 2009-03-20 5:44 pm

lady

that depends how the 3 guys play with the gal, if they are all long lasting and they like to use man on top position, then definitely the gal's thigh will feel tired. And you can also imagine if all the 3 guys ask the gal to ride on top, how tire the gal will be....

=============================================================

i think if i really take 3 guys, i would ask them what to do. I would ride them only if i want to, and i would ask them to stop if i am not horny again.

am i being too mean..?

• my msn -- [email protected]

• lady

most of girl will hv 潮吹' in 3p or 4p