meet full-time job single parent

• <p style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">I am a single mom with a daughter. I had divorced for over 10 years. I have a full-time job. Life is not easy to me during this period. Not only need to handle my own negative emotion, but also need to face a lot of realistic problems such as kid’s health (mental & physical) & education, housework, nutrition, financial…Besides, I need to play a male role in the family to repair electronic device & furniture, choose and buy electronic device which I am not really familiar to etc..<o:p></o:p></span></p>
    <p style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">In order to look for chance to express feeling with people who have more or less situation, I joined a lot of activities, which were raised by the Government or some charity organizations, mainly for single parent. However, most of parents who joined are those with no job and get welfare fund. They may understand parts of my problem I faced. However, they can never imagine how fear I was when I worked outside and left my kid alone home. They don’t know how tired to face those colleagues everyday, who tease your background and say some words to let you suffer. They also don’t know how unfair of the working place to us (post or salary promotion are mostly used to keep staff in the company. However, company will consider we need stable job to take care of kids and not easy to quit the job. So promotion is seldom related to us).<o:p></o:p></span></p>
    <p style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">So I hope I can meet some single parents with full-time job and make friends with. It is my pleasure to listen to you here.<o:p></o:p></span></p>

• i know your problems, though i ma married man without kid

• Hi Aprilsky,
    <br>
    <br>I'm a married man with 2 kids. We are chat in msn if you don't mind.
    <br>[email protected]

• hi nice to meet u

• Hi! Dan & Hubby,
    <br>
    <br>Thanks a lot for your understanding.
    <br>As my time is very restricted. I need to work during daytime. My computer is placed on my kid's desk. So maybe not convenience for me to chat with you through msn. I may try to chat during lunch hour,Dan.

• HI! Tai Fuk,
    <br>
    <br>How are you? May I know more about you?

• aprilsky
    <br>afternoon~~~~
    <br>

• aprilsky
    <br>afternoon~~~~
    <br>

• aprilsky,
    <br>
    <br>幫妳唔到, 但祝福妳生活愉快 !

• 其實你都幾叻丫
    <br>可以打到咁大編英文
    <br>不過我明白,呢樣同你要面對既壓力無關
    <br>anyway,努力啦!

• nice to meet you, i'm 33 years old , single , male , live in T.S.T , this is my msn: [email protected]

• hi, im a pri sch teacher.imy working plce, there ar many case like u
    <br>i can get wt the feeling u have and face wt kind problem

• 偉仔,I am so sorry that I haven't reply you this afternoon as I am usually busy in office. I am ONLY AVAILABLE DURING LUNCH.

• single man ,
    <br>Thanks for your supporting

• Thom,
    <br>
    <br>Thanks for your blessing. Actually, I am used to face pressure. However, I am a woman. I have my weakness. Sometimes I want some supporting, even some words can help. :)

• samerica ,
    <br>
    <br>is the msn is the same as e-mail. Don't laugh at me. I am stupid at computer. If msn, I am afraid that I cannot aggange chat time easily.
    <br>I really want to chat with you.

• 大福 ,
    <br>OH! really, you know many single parents like me and you are a primary school teacher. If I have any problem, I can ask you for reference.

• aprilsky
    <br>加油啦
    <br>係呢,可唔可以同你傾下msn呀?

• Brian,
    <br>Yes, sure.
    <br>But one concern is time as my leisure is very limited. Maybe I am only available during lunch. I need to go to market and cook after work. Besides, My kid seldem let me use the computer at home. Anyway, you leave me msn and I will arrange.

• aprilsky 
    <br>hi^^

• my msn is
    <br>[email protected]

• 大福 replied @ 2009-03-20 11:57 am
    <br>
    <br>my msn is
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>
    <br>noted

• pp replied @ 2009-03-20 9:44 am
    <br>