我有迫婚嗎?

• I'm 26, turning 27 this year and I have been dating my bf for almost 5 years and he is in the same age with me.

Most of my friends are not married yet and have a stable relationship.  Some of the people that I know, they are married or getting married.

By passing mid 20s going to late 20s, I figure perhaps it is the time to think and plan for the future.  I've always seen my bf as a stable partner that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with and certainly I've already seen him as my ultimate soulmate and yes, I want to marry this guy.

I've already started the conversation on planning ahead of our future since one or two yrs ago, coz I thought we need a very detail plan for such an important thing in life, thus we need time to do this.  I wasn't rushing him or anything but I just wanted to have sufficient time to plan this.  

He was trying to secure me by placing deposit to wedding pics company when we visit to those wedding expo last year and said we'll be taking the pics this yr.  I never expect our wedding to be huge, but I wanted it to be at least nice one.  

I've asked him quite a few times on when to take the pics,  how should they be taken and where would it be taken, he just basically said "whatever you like" and never really show any effort in planning all that out.

Am I forcing him to marry me?  or does he even wanted to marry me? am I expecting too much from him?

• I think most guys are not extremely interested in the details of wedding planning, and prefer leaving them to the girls. It'd be unrealistic to expect him to show a lot of enthusiasm in the nitty-gritty stuff.

I think you are doing fine, and he's not unwilling. Relax.

• A 27 man is still very young to getting married at this moment, his heart hasn't ready for changing into a new step in his life.

Men are always slient when making decison or ask for his opinion, maybe he thinks it isn't a problem as yr thought.

• If you really wanna know the answer, just take him to some wedding company or expo and ask him one more time...if he still said "as you wish".. then just find some shop to ask the details to see his response... that you will know the result..

• hire a wedding planner, if it's technical problem.

It's another issue if he's not ready to get married.

• 婚姻, 唔係只有婚禮

• bella,

唔好唔開心, 大部份婚禮嘅過程,男仔通常都係無乜意見, 因為話就話係兩個人, 但係客人多數focus係新娘身上, 加上一般要換造型嘅都係新娘, 而且你男朋友都唔算大年紀, 佢又未結過婚, 如果佢做過兄弟都話知道啲, 未做過就更加一舊雲添啦! 依家揾專業攪就更好啦!聽多啲意見再決定. 無謂勞氣, 傷咗感情就更加無謂.