朋友結婚, 但好ng想去...

• my friend is getting married in a few months and I super don't want to go to her wedding....... she was once my good friend but things happened in between and we are not as close anymore...

don't get the idea wrong that I like her fiance... but I just really don't want to go to her wedding, despite she asked me to be her bridesmaid... 

she has been dating her boyfriend for a few yrs and so am i, i dont' hate her or anything... but i started not to like her as a friend anymore since a few years ago... 

my other friends said i'm jealous of her getting married ahead of me... i'm not sure if that is true... but i do admit that i wanted to get married... sigh...... 

gor 感覺好差...

• dont understand..

is her fiancee your ex bf? or her fiance went with both of u at the same time b4?

• nono la...

both are just my friends... and her fiance is not my ex... and i never liked her bf... just treat him as a pure friend...

she called me and msg me to ask me to be her bridesmaid on her wedding day but i really don't wanted to and don't even wanted to attend her wedding...

my other friend said i'm jealous of her getting married earlier than me but i don't know if that's true... because i have no problems going to my bf's cousin's wedding...

• probably

• 最重要你還認為她是你朋友嗎?

當gathering with friends 去都囉

• Hi Apple,

you have your answer already..........if you don't want to go, don't go la.......and did you find that you wrote "don't get the idea wrong that I like her fiance"

Why should we get the wrong idea ? you didn't mention anything ? this is your subconscious...........you like him and think people have the same idea as you do...........

• hey i go pretend to be your bf that day in front of them .

• 你都無當佢係朋友囉, 話之佢啦,是旦揾個藉口推左佢.

• 版主, 我仲煩...

我有個中學同學, 今年年尾結婚, 佢竟然搵我做姐妹!

(以前讀書都同佢好fd, 但係自讀完後已經無乜搵大家咁制, 所以嚴格黎講我同佢唔太熟, 唔太老友...) 我都唔知點推佢好.

• bowie728728:

my situation is kind of like yours... i just told her that i have to go to my relative's wedding on that day (well... i know it's kind of a 'coincident' but i just didn't care la coz i couldn't find another better excuse) but in your case, i think you can just use my excuse too... i know when you be her bridesmaid you can get the red packet from the groom but i mean, it'll be meaningless for you to spend the whole day there if you're not close with your friend anymore...

joe:

i just wanted to specify that i had nothing to her fiance is just to explain the situation in case if anyone thought that i was his ex or he was my ex that kind of thing, which happens a lot in most of the cases...

everyone:

thank you very much for the above replies and i've already replied her that i won't be attending her wedding, but just that it's been quite a thing that bothers me, maybe i'm jealous of her getting married before me when my bf doesn't seem to have such a strong urge to talk about this issue with me yet.. and yes i'm in my mid 20s and i would like to plan things ahead (i mean, that's a very usual thing that a girl in her mid 20s would expect)...

i know i've already made up my mind about not going to her wedding, but just wanted to talk to someone about this... it's very difficult to talk to your friends about it afterall when everyone is just so connected to each other, and you can't express your feelings on facebook too when you have everyone added there... and it's hard to talk about this with my bf, despite i certainly wanted him to make a move or at least take the initiative to talk about our future plan with me, but i don't want him to feel that i'm being too pushy on him...

thanx and it was great to get feedbacks from you guys

• 其實講左咁耐你自己都唔知原因

其他人好難估

人地既婚禮,我都唔係好想去(我諗我知部份原因點解)

有時又好難去推

大家朋友一場(唔算好疏果d),俾下面去都應該

• apple, i had encountered the same thing when i was at your age. probably it's a mixed feeling of jealousy/ disappointment/ pride/ frustrations etc etc... but i guess something must've gone wrong fundamentally between you and your friend, which rendered you gals stopped sharing. when you told her that you're not attending her wedding, you've just chosen to let go of a friendship. there's no right or wrong in between (even married couple would get divorced), it's just you two had chosen your paths heading different directions and not intended to cross again in future. probably some words had been said and taken seriously where feelings were hurt....

you don't really need to hang on to a relationship no matter what kind when you no longer enjoy being in. you grow and that's all...

• probably she has made herself a victor before you, maybe she's just getting too exciting and didn't take care of your feelings...

• lady,

thanx for your comments and yes indeed you pointed out the truth, there were things happened in the past that kind of distanced us, it was like stuff that she said to me that she probably didn't realise that it would be offensive to me or pherhaps, i've just taken it too seriously... but regardless of that i think i wanted to move on to a different direction like what you said...

it was helpful to hear different voices in here to see a clearer picture of the situation.