Life after a break up

• <p>Are there any kind souls out there who can chat with me and distract me from the break up? <br /><br />Feel free to drop by and say hi!</p>

• Spring is in the air. opportunities galore!

• Hi

• It is a new life after breakup too
    <br>

• Hi

• SCY, hello. interesting alias. resembles the initial of a very close co-worker. you're not him are you? haha
    <br>
    <br>gogogoGOGO, yup it certainly is. a new thread is created to celebrate it. glad you drop by. your nickname suggests that you're a very energetic person.?

• Hi Daddy. haha what makes you call yourself daddy?

• Good idea that creating a new thread to celebrate the break up,
    <br>how come i didnt do it, as i just break up too.

• gogogoGOGO, I'm sorry to hear that. How are you feeling right now?
    <br>
    <br>Let this thread by a post-break up support/celebrate group. :)
    <br>
    <br>

• maybe I am boys, after friends cheer up, feel much more better.
    <br>and start to step up.Looking for new one =p
    <br>
    <br>if you reli creat a support / celebrate group, I think there is many people in she.com need it.

• gogogoGOGO, boys always handle break up better i guess. I'm getting better at it after breaking up a lot of times with the same guy over a short period of time.
    <br>
    <br>I'd love to have more people but I dont want this thread to sound all sad and gloomy.
    <br>
    <br>There's more to life than relationships. :)

• Then maybe a good news for you, then you can start to find a new life as we said. also here can be someone who apply into your life =)
    <br>
    <br>sure, who come to she.com I think they are looking for new fds or life and someone can shares too. please dont be sad and gloomy.

• lol
    <br>so then this may become a match-making thread huh?
    <br>interesting idea. so far there are only 2 of us.
    <br>
    <br>Are we self-match-making ourselves? hahaha
    <br>
    <br>Time flies. Almost time to go. But I think I will have to stay for a bit to wrap things up.
    <br>
    <br>Are you leaving your office soon?
    <br>

• ha ha, yes y only 2 of us? any other?
    <br>as u are a girl, i dont think you need to worry, many boys will come over, but ,,, me,,,, dont think so.
    <br>it is good for you,, it is time to leave, but me too.
    <br>he he but i dont like refreshing she.com
    <br>or you can add me or others can add me in my msn? =P

• sounds great, i was just broken up for a month but still cannot let things go, I know i should move on but sounds always easy to me

• strange, maybe you can add me too, i can think more, that help you out of this black hole

• strange, welcome to the thread. the moment will come sooner or later - the realisation that you have moved on. But of course it's not as simple as I say. Give it some time. :)
    <br>
    <br>gogogoGOGO, such a strategic boy huh. securing 2 candidates fast haha
    <br>
    <br>If we exchange msn now, there wont be anyone coming in - you may miss a lot other opportunities... lol
    <br>
    <br>Think I need to stay a bit more. More stuff to be wrapped up than i thought. poor me...

• HA HA, ok, so exchange while you want it la, because i dont like refreshing the thread only
    <br>so you are preparing to leave?

• not yet. still trying to finish up my stuff

• poor you
    <br>I leave my msn first, as I am leaving soon,
    <br>maybe not to add me now, but later is ok
    <br>today is Wed, soon to be weekend, so dont worry =)
    <br>[email protected]

• Hello, anyone can hear me?

• Hello!!!
    <br>

• qqq, how are you?

• I am fine, thanks.
    <br>How about you? Feel better?

• I'm doing quite okay today altho my brain's quite drained. Time for a little break. I wish I am outside soaking in the sunshine.
    <br>
    <br>Did you have a break up recently?

• o~~~~~~~nice to hear that you are good today~!
    <br>
    <br>nono, I am quite good with my gf.
    <br>I just have the "break up" experience 7 years ago.
    <br>But it was really heart as that was my first love.
    <br>
    <br>Try to paly more sports, make yourself tired.
    <br>Go out with friends and have fun with them~!

• awesome. It's sweet to hear from guys what they think about their relationships.
    <br>
    <br>I am okay. It's not like I've been in that relationship for a long time. I just sometimes get bored and my mind will drift back in time and a lot of things came up yada yada...
    <br>
    <br>I'm feeling a bit bored in general. :(
    <br>

• So, you should find another one as soon as possible. haha.
    <br>Do you think that it is difficult to find a bf?
    <br>Before I together with my current gf, I was single for 4 years........
    <br>
    <br>

• It's not difficult to find someone to date but it's hard to find someone whom i feel as strongly as my last one. There's the compatiblity issue too.
    <br>
    <br>I think right now I'm just going to shift my focus to something else. i dont feel like dating anyone else yet. I'd give myself some time to mend my broken heart.
    <br>
    <br>

• Yes, that's true.
    <br>It's better to find something to do, learn new things, go travel etc.
    <br>You may enjoy the freedom of single.
    <br>Like me, sometimes I would like to pick my gf out of my life (for a very short period) and enjoy playing TV games, soccer with my friends (without any phone call). haha.