i find my Mr Darcey. But he is very cold and arrogant. How can i make him fall for me?

• well tell me more about it and see if i can give you some suggestions :)

• It take times! 做出你需要人照顧的姿態, 比佢盡量發揮佢的arrogant, 扮到好崇拜但又唔好比佢覺得你一定要有佢.

Cool and arrogant, 講真, 呢的通常都係扮野自大的男人居多, 又low EQ! 你睇真的佢係米真係有料先啦, 好自為之.

• 大把機會嫁, 借故請教佢呢樣個樣, 呵呵

• 版主唔現身...悶悶...都唔好玩!

• havehope,

i agreed, i think the host is just not a responsible gal

• rr replied @ 2009-02-18 10:43 pm

havehope,

Don't know, but let it sink.

• no wonder the the guy is not interested to go any further with you.

• he seldom talks. but every word is to the point. so i think he is not the kind of shallow person.

to my surprise, he is unlike the arrogant people i met. like he will speak good of me when i compliment his good point. (usually they think they are the best and seldom speak good of the others)

• rr replied @ 2009-02-18 10:43 pm

havehope,

人地咁比心機答..但又唔見人..

• sorry. i was just away for a supper.

• Lizzy replied @ 2009-02-18 10:46 pm

he seldom talks. but every word is to the point. so i think he is not the kind of shallow person.

to my surprise, he is unlike the arrogant people i met. like he will speak good of me when i compliment his good point. (usually they think they are the best and seldom speak good of the others)

呵呵

Sounds good.

Of coz la, you complimented his point. Try next time show a little bit objection to see his reaction and emotion. Try get talk to him more, get his opinion and suggestion, let him express more, say thanks and treat him a dinner for suggestion!! then..then..then..

• lizzy, well i take back what i comment about you :)

anyhow, why dont you give me some background such as where did u meet him ,both of your simple backgrounds and how many times have you gone on dates so far. i think both havehope and me are just here trying to help. btw, i am a guy, and i can give you better perspective from his point of views, i hope

• i seldom have a chance to meet him. i am afraid if i show that i m interested in him so much. he will lose all interest.

• 請教...

Who is Mr. Darcey?

• Lizzy replied @ 2009-02-18 10:54 pm

i seldom have a chance to meet him. i am afraid if i show that i m interested in him so much. he will lose all interest.

請教佢...you can msn, give him a call, email...then say thanks and ask him to dinner. Not really too aggresive

• lizzy,

i have to agreed with havehope view.

i think you might have just gone out with him once; i guess; if i were right, lady what he is saying is you are not his cup of tea in a nice way. sorry if it hurt:(

• i met him 2-3 times. both in casual occassion. the first time we barely talk. he came by and took me for a dance and again.

the second time we met i recalled him. i started up the topic and he gave my frd his contact (how arrogant). i can't imagine someone don't ask my contact but just give his to me. so i have to call him up?

• Pride & Prejudice?

• havehope,

i dont think there is such a word. i was doing to ask the meaning too :)

• Lizzy replied @ 2009-02-18 10:58 pm

i met him 2-3 times. both in casual occassion. the first time we barely talk. he came by and took me for a dance and again.

the second time we met i recalled him. i started up the topic and he gave my frd his contact (how arrogant). i can't imagine someone don't ask my contact but just give his to me. so i have to call him up?

試一次...seems that he hasn't have good impression on you. if the impression doesn't changed. Just give it up.

• it's not fiction. it's real.

to be honest, i am arrogant too. i won't give contact to everyone. and don't answer everyone's call.

at first i don't aware that he is arrogant. i thought he is cold only. but others sensed it too.

• Lizzy replied @ 2009-02-18 11:03 pm

it's not fiction. it's real.

to be honest, i am arrogant too. i won't give contact to everyone. and don't answer everyone's call.

at first i don't aware that he is arrogant. i thought he is cold only. but others sensed it too.

You are not arrogant enough.

• 試下就算啦, 你呢個唔好玩的!

• lizzy,

seem that havehope is already doing a good job and u do not need view point from a guy, then i will just leave you alone.

but before i go, i have to hurt you by saying that honey, the guy has no interested in you and period, u ofcouse can keep trying, but it will be against the odds, bye and good luck

• lizzy,

seem that havehope is already doing a good job and u do not need view point from a guy, then i will just leave you alone.

but before i go, i have to hurt you by saying that honey, the guy has no interested in you and period, u ofcouse can keep trying, but it will be against the odds, bye and good luck

• Agree with rr

• Host,

Do you know what is your opportunity really is?

You Beg for help in the opening of your thread. Someone like rr gave you his views but you do not even talk to him. No wonder, you are not likable !!

• I thought Lizzy had been chatting with both rr and havehope at the same time...really can't see a problem!

• i'm sorry if you feel offended.

i sincerely ask for some advices. i don't understand why you simply think that he is not interested in me.

• Lizzy,

Are you sure he is available(not attached)? You have mutual friends, right? Have you checked with them?

• i don't know yet if he is available. i only think so. if he is cold to me, he is ice to the others.

• Lizzy,

Haha, you ARE arrogant!^^ Maybe he only has eyes for his girlfriend, it's possible. :)

• 講真...話就試下, 只係睇下有冇改觀. Lizzy, 似乎你好想有人認同你.

• Lizzy replied @ 2009-02-18 11:23 pm

i'm sorry if you feel offended.

i sincerely ask for some advices. i don't understand why you simply think that he is not interested in me.

(From what you describe)