I am looking for this kind of relationship, please come and read my post

• I am looking for a relationship. I don't know whether it is possible.<br />I want to find a relationship which the girl is closer than friend but not gf<br />seems between friend and gf. we can share everything, both can get warm and sweet feeling<br /><br />Is this so called SL? I am not sure. <br /><br />Sometimes, I don't really want gf, just want a sharing/ warm feeling. <br /><br />I am 29 years old man<br />Please feel free to add my MSN to chat with: <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> 

• I am looking for a relationship. I don't know whether it is possible.
    <br>I want to find a relationship which the guy is closer than friend but not bf
    <br>seems between friend and bf. i can share your everything, both can get warm and sweet feeling
    <br>
    <br>Is this so called SL? I am not sure.
    <br>
    <br>Sometimes, I don't really want bf, just want a sharing/ warm feeling.
    <br>
    <br>I am 29 years old girl
    <br>Please feel free to add my MSN to chat with: [email protected]

• so funny

• 咁即係又想玩又唔想上身啦~~~

• how do u look like?

• Dear all,
    <br>finally have time to see my post again.
    <br>
    <br>I undertstand it is quite funny to post such thread here, but i just want to see whether it is possible to find this
    <br>
    <br>Actually, it is hard to define this relationship. "咁即係又想玩又唔想上身" <-- one thing I am sure is that I didn't see this relationship is a game. People will think I am a player, but this is not my point of view. I don't care about 上唔想上身 because I am single. I don't worry on this.
    <br>
    <br>People will wonder or challenge why I should not find a serious gf.
    <br>Honestly, I don't want to bear too much responsibilities. Gf seems to link to marriage or many other responsibilities..... which I don't want to bear at this moment.
    <br>What i am finding is whether the relationship is happy, warm, love....
    <br>
    <br>More details about me:
    <br>I am 180cm tall, not fat. Look is above average.
    <br>I am single living with family.
    <br>To be honest, I don't mind the girl is single or not ... just if she doesn't mind to start this relationship with me and have same idea.
    <br>Anyway, hope to chat with anyone in MSN. thank you!!

• hi mansatble,
    <br>what kind of girl you are looking for?

• What do u do?

• where do you live and work?

• Dear all,
    <br>let me answer your question one by one
    <br>
    <br>actually, I don't look for any preferred type of girl. May be I said what kind of gal I like. I like girl who is kind, caring, can communicate to each other, happy girl, like share daily things and have same idea. But I am sure everything should be started from communication.
    <br>
    <br>Talking about my job, I work as business development manager in an international scientific research firm. Sometimes, I will go for business trip. I have already visited many countries.
    <br>
    <br>I live in To Kwa Wan and I work in Central.

• manstable
    <br>do u mind if the gal is older than you?

• JC,
    <br>
    <br>I don't mind
    <br>The most important thing is we both can communicate well.
    <br>If you don't mind, please add my MSN.
    <br>thank you

• ok, i will add u.

• JC,
    <br>
    <br>thank you.
    <br>

• i m looking for the same, too bad i'm too old for you.

• Hi manstable,
    <br>Then, what type of person r u?

• K,
    <br>
    <br>don't worry about age
    <br>I never count on age. I feel happy when chatting with mature lady. They will have another idea to share with you
    <br>
    <br>Mi,
    <br>What kind of person I am.... i am active, polite, nice, like to share and chat ... If you want to know more, you can add my MSN and chat then u will know my personality