gentleman, when shopping w/ lady, do you enjoy their

• of course it is talking abt shopping w/ lady,
    besides, do men enjoy to see women going out from the fitting room with different dresses/clothes?
    if yes, what kind of clothes you prefer?

my experience.. my bf doesn't really like shopping because of boring n spending $, but he does enjoy to see me in different dresses sometimes.

• Most of men does not like this activity.

For me, I enjoy to give comment and advise them to wear pretty and more style.

• waste time bitch. this is sex messageboard.

• i would like to see the girl drying on night dress. because they are sexy.

• enjoy呀

陪佢選衫

再試,又可以比下意見

幾好呀

• so wizard you always shopping w/ ur gf?

aiyo not many guys like that.. that's not good for me :_(

• 9up replied @ 2009-02-17 4:27 pm

waste time bitch. this is sex messageboard.

--

oh thx for reminding me this is sex msgboard and I noticed when opened this thread

guess you don't enjoy shopping w/ lady coz u just so mean ;)

• i would like to see the girl drying on night dress. because they are sexy.

really? wht was the style/color of the dress? where is the shop?

of course, the most imp. is... does the lady pretty n sexy? =P

• why it is not good for you ?

not only girl friends, most of my female fd, if do not mind, i will go shopping with her. I still remeber one time, when my fds buy a bra, she wears it up and then we go a secret place, pull down and let me see it clear. I have told her she is sexy and the color of bra is great too.

I think it is a kind of fun if gals does not mind to show a guy wear how sexy and pretty it is

• 呀祖 replied @ 2009-02-17 4:33 pm

enjoy呀

陪佢選衫

再試,又可以比下意見

幾好呀

----

u like all style? or any in particular?

• wizard replied @ 2009-02-17 4:57 pm

why it is not good for you ?

not only girl friends, most of my female fd, if do not mind, i will go shopping with her. I still remeber one time, when my fds buy a bra, she wears it up and then we go a secret place, pull down and let me see it clear. I have told her she is sexy and the color of bra is great too.

I think it is a kind of fun if gals does not mind to show a guy wear how sexy and pretty it is

----

ha I'm kidding la, it's not good coz I can't ask my bf pay ma~ huh.

oh great! I agree w/ u, sometimes girl enjoy to show her sexy n pretty, hey why she show you afterward? why u dont' join her n choose together? (I guess u don't mind to go to lingerie shop :P)

• haha... any guy tried to shop w/ lady in lingeries shop?

• waste time bitch

• oh.. in lingeries shop, i never try before .. sometimes has female come here , they will feel shy.

As well, I know that sometimes shopping hope guy to pay. But I have not do that mostly.

my fd is quite naughty and she trust i do not take action to destroy our friendship.

Actually, one day a gal ask me and come in the lingeries shop, i do not mind.

• ths for leaving ur comment

however, poor me hv relatively more time to waste then others,

and I suggest you don't waste ur precious time here, otherwise u just wasting ur own time, it's not a smart behaviour as smart guy does ;)

• waste time bitch

• I enjoyed go inside changing room and to see gf changing different bikini swiming suits.

• wizard replied @ 2009-02-17 5:09 pm

oh.. in lingeries shop, i never try before .. sometimes has female come here , they will feel shy.

As well, I know that sometimes shopping hope guy to pay. But I have not do that mostly.

my fd is quite naughty and she trust i do not take action to destroy our friendship.

Actually, one day a gal ask me and come in the lingeries shop, i do not mind.

----

wow u don't mind? seriously.. so u two choosing together? did she show u after fitting? n hows the sales ladies reaction?

• miss p, here always has somebody fake and love to disturb ppl conversation. Ignore it and try best to talk about it.

Actually, have you imagine one day, a male see you changes clothes in fitting room ?

• Eric replied @ 2009-02-17 5:17 pm

I enjoyed go inside changing room and to see gf changing different bikini swiming suits.

---

really? huh.. sorry but I doubt... I've never seen that ^^, n the size of fitting room usually quite limit..

• yea wizard just totally agree w/ u, however sometime I'm naughty n like to tease :P

it's ridiculous ma.. someone comment this thread is time wasting, but he keep on wasting his time here.. does it sound like someone said: girl always say no on the bed, but she love it indeed?

see me change? no la, I still hv sence of shyness :P

• waste time bitch

• i agree that it is not easy to find a fitting room can let two ppl go inside

• haha. your wording is perfect.

Are you love guy to stay focus on you, especially that day you wear sexy and feel hot ?

• wizard, um.. depends la, more exactly, I enjoy the starry eye from gentleman.. (of course include my daring)..

and yes, it's easier turn it on coz u can feel their desire from their reaction. :P

• yes. i think you will leave on 6

would you mind to add my msn have further chat ?

[email protected]

or i should wait you back and come here tonite, miss p ?

• that time, i went to shop with my gf. we were going to ball. and she tried all those black deep V dresses. i was so turned on by it. i bought her the dress, and she try it on again in my apartment, i just go and rip off her undies and lick her with the dress still on

• hi miss p

how r u?

i do enjoy shopping with gf

• sam replied @ 2009-02-17 6:04 pm

that time, i went to shop with my gf. we were going to ball. and she tried all those black deep V dresses. i was so turned on by it. i bought her the dress, and she try it on again in my apartment, i just go and rip off her undies and lick her with the dress still on

---

wo... black deep V, sounds so nice

seems lots of men like black, don't know why~

• hi KK

I'm good, thx and how abt u?

ahha, u r the exceptional one..

I'm so interested to hear why you enjoy shopping w/ ur gf then :)

• hi.. miss p

• i enjoy shopping with gf.

i did go to fitting room with her...

• Nice to meet you!!

I'm... endy~~

You are so cute^-^

I'm 31yrs old!!

I'm 5'10'

I live in ap lei chau and my job is sale and marketing^-^

I like play basketball, football, bbq, war game, singk and see movie~~~~~

U?

Can we make a friend???^-^