男人勝在夠少

• 男人勝在夠少

(星島)1月2日 星期五 06:30

(綜合報道)

(星島日報    報道)一位出生於上海    的女大學生,今年才二十五歲,想嫁個有情郎,於是公開徵婚,還拿出倒貼十萬元的條件。她為了徵婚,不但辭掉月入萬元的工作,還從她工作的廣州,騎單車二千公裡去上海,接見「應徵者」,令人尷尬的是只有兩位男士來「應徵」。

與同事們分享這則新聞時,女士多半面露不悅:「嘩,(上網看到她的相)又不是『豬扒』,為何要『整Cheap』自己?是不是博宣傳?」男士亦同樣不太高興:「吓?十萬元倒貼,Cheap啲喎!」接着把話題一岔:「中國男女嚴重比例失衡,新一代中國男子有福了。」有女士隨即反駁道:「中國男子有甚麼過人之處?還不是行運嗎?」

事實上,香港是最先的受害者。近年,港男數目不多,但回歸祖國之後,內地女士變本加厲的「河水犯井水」,撬走了港女牆腳,現在兩地進一步融合,港女更加人人自危。但怕是沒有用的,你看內地女子的鬥志,才貌不差的也要出錢出力,港女可以做到嗎?

筆者身為男士,難以理解女人恨嫁心情,同時,由於生在男女比例平衡的年代,所以亦無「相睇」、「徵婚」、「婚姻仲介」的經驗,因此不明那位上海女子為甚麼如此進取。不過,有一個假設:筆者如果今年二十五歲,可能會去上海見見這位女士。何解?大佬呀,我今年欠十萬元交稅呀!借住我周轉,婚事慢慢再講。文:李辰安 圖:新華社    

• 咁都得?我都真係第一次聽,不過我老細老婆係國內人,另一個同事女友又係,兩個都幾靚,同事女友煮野仲幾好食,搞到我都有d心郁郁.

• 人地想做番上海人��,,

中國男女嚴重比例失衡 : 男多女少

But 廣東省, 男少女多

• 中國男女嚴重比例失衡 : 男多女少 <= good news for hk ladies, hurry and move.

• HK女人

多數都傻傻地

之前有個女仔失戀

夜麻麻叫我上去陪

好啦

上到去傾一陣

個女仔話想行開下旅行

我話好啊想去邊

她話日本啦叫我聽日即刻去訂飛比錢

我有D呆

大姥啊我上來因為相識一場都無打算想點

點解會無端變成假日遊伴加即時櫃員機?

• 港男,

睇佢都係個種以為個個男人都想溝佢既港女.咁你最後點?

• 我話海嘯無曬錢

無聯絡啦依家

本來有少少好感

無曬啦

就算本身我想溝個女仔

都不應該甘態度

不過慣曬啦

通常HK男仔溝一個女仔都會做得好盡

溝到就另一回事

男男女女都有責任

• 我都想做下呢d女仔, 但我做唔出 = =

• 我都做唔其它港男兄弟做既野

一開始已經關懷備至老婆honey sweetheart 一大串

我打一個電話比你都考慮一輪

約你去一次街都要勇氣

如果女仔要狂追2個月

約n次 食 n sqaure 檸檬都不放棄既厚面皮男仔

都不知點算啦

• 咁叫政府回復一夫多妻制囉

• 哇...咁X離譜, 睇黎佢唔話去歐洲一個月都算當你係FD , 佢好索架?上到佢做乜唔開佢波???

港男 replied @ 2009-02-05 2:10 pm

HK女人

多數都傻傻地

之前有個女仔失戀

夜麻麻叫我上去陪

好啦

上到去傾一陣

個女仔話想行開下旅行

我話好啊想去邊

她話日本啦叫我聽日即刻去訂飛比錢

我有D呆

大姥啊我上來因為相識一場都無打算想點

點解會無端變成假日遊伴加即時櫃員機?

• 開波既念頭去之前都唔係無

不過上到去見個女仔已經喊到口腫鼻腫

又唔想乘人之危啦已經

• about 2 years ago I met my bf here at she.com and we hang out pretty well until chinese new year.

the 27th night before CNY, we were still going to the night market; I said there were too many people and I couldn't see what the booths were selling, and he even carried me up..

so 28th he went out for dinner with his colleagues, 29th he had dinner with his own family and 30th he dined with my family.

and on CNY (1st), I visited my relatives and so did he; 2nd, he stayed home and played online games... but on 3rd, he told me that his cousin has an accident and got sent to a hospital so he has no mood to call me... and after that until today, i never received any calls from him..

actually, he called me 2 times and only asked me how did things go on my side, but he never asked if we should go out...

so what does htat mean? i thought he met someone, but indeed he has no time to do it simply becoz his current job is too busy and previously before getting close to CNY, he usually comes to meet me every other day - so how could he meet someone?!

I dont understand; could anyone tell me what's he thinking? tho I'm already so prepared for the worst.

• sorry, i know i should open a new post but seeing your previous post that your "frd" is crying so badly, I had the same feeling.

• valentinesday

點你唔直接問你BF 呢?

我地又唔識你BF

點答到你呢?

• my dear valentinesday,

dont worry, you bf just got no time to entertain you during these days. coz he might has a gf coming from mainland china during the cny. so after these days, things will return to normal. dont worry. ha ha ha

• i tried, i called him a few times, he said he's ok, but really no mood to talk.

i even sent sms to ask if his cousin was ok, but he didn't even reply.

he left me with millions of questions.

• xman

i broke up with my ex bf because he really did meet someone, and because that's my previous experience, i do understand that dating doesnt mean a binding contract that 2 ppl must stay together, but please don't procrastinate. I really dislike ppl dragging a problem for a long long time.

• valentinesday

你話你想見他lor

見面講清楚

問人無用呢

個個情況都唔一樣

點幫你估?

• .. so i guess that's the only way to resolve it.

poor me. i am going to lose my valentine before the valentines day.

• dear valentinesday,

even nowadays hving sexual relationship does not necessary promote to a binding contract, how come a dating will end up with such a contract?

the main is base on the principals of the two involved persons. if you both shares the same view point, you may have a binding there. otherwise, there will be none!

• valentine's day

at least you will know the result within 10 days, if he won't see u at the V day, then everything is clear lor...

• x-man

read this..

---about 2 years ago I met my bf here at she.com and we hang out pretty well until chinese new year. ------------

it's a 2 years thing, not a 2 nights thing la..

• valentine's day

at least you will know the result within 10 days, if he won't see u at the V day, then everything is clear lor...

• that's my exact point; im not asking for a binding contract, so therefore, if he really has someone else now, what's the point of keeping it? but that's only an assumption.

this has happened before, but in the past it only took him 1 or 2 days to recover his mood. this time, things just dont sound right. ai.

• 港男: read this

one year or two makes no different with one day or two!!

• that's my exact point; im not asking for a binding contract, so therefore, if he really has someone else now, what's the point of keeping it?

V day

for most of the men, may not include Mr. x-man here, it's hard to say goodbyes to gfs.

• sorry, what are you trying to say? i dont get your point, xman.

• x-man replied @ 2009-02-06 12:57 am

港男: read this

one year or two makes no different with one day or two!!

x-man

it's too philosophical, I am not qualified to further comment on your statement.

• ha, why not? i have actually asked him if he did meet someone (coz i was so desparate to know at the beginning) and he denied (of course) but i think his words were still trustworthy.

but i'm not sure if i could trust that now.. may be i'll just wait for V day and everything will be resolved.

• dear valentinesday,

what i said was: when it comes, it makes no different if you have one year or two years relationship. time is not an important part there. faith is the vital factor.

• I am sorry, I met someone and I have to break up with you.

V day

I see many adjusted versions of the above sentence, not very few man are willing to say the original because of guilt.

• .....but very few man are willing to say the original because of guilt

• that hurts.

so sometimes, i want to make things clear.

so if he never calls me again, should I just leave it like this? or should I call him and ask him to ask me to break up, even if it's in pain? i donno. i donno what i could do to minimize the pain but at the same time, I know that's the answer.

• dear valentinesday,

the truth is very few men would say "I am sorry, I met someone and I have to break up with you. " not becuase they think they are guilty, but only they want to keep more than one gf at the same time.

• thanks guys. thanks for waking me up.

• well, model answer for you is, ask him out , let's him make it clear to you and you go away.

but of course, in reality it's always hard to do.

• funny, i think you mean "would not"

• x-man replied @ 2009-02-06 1:10 am

dear valentinesday,

the truth is very few men would say "I am sorry, I met someone and I have to break up with you. " not becuase they think they are guilty, but only they want to keep more than one gf at the same time.

++++++++++++

I agree but this time it's maynot be the case. For a man doesn't reply sms to his gf and doesn't see her for 10 days. He should have already make the choice.

• 港男 replied @ 2009-02-06 1:00 am

that's my exact point; im not asking for a binding contract, so therefore, if he really has someone else now, what's the point of keeping it?

V day

for most of the men, may not include Mr. x-man here, it's hard to say goodbyes to gfs.

++++++++++

++++++++++++

I agree but this time it's maynot be the case. For a man doesn't reply sms to his gf and doesn't see her for 10 days. He should have already make the choice.

@@@@@@@

look at what you have said?!!

what you are saying here is : it is hard for a man to say goodbye but it is not hard for a man to demonstrate the meaning of good bye!!

• look at what you have said?!!

what you are saying here is : it is hard for a man to say goodbye but it is not hard for a man to demonstrate the meaning of good bye!!

--------------------------

yes, thanks for summarizing it, that's exactly what I mean.

• time to sleep, goodbye ( it's not difficult to say it this time)

goodluck VD

goodluck X-man

• time to sleep, goodbye ( it's not difficult to say it this time)

goodluck VD

goodluck X-man

• 港男 replied @ 2009-02-06 1:22 am

look at what you have said?!!

--------------------------

yes, thanks for summarizing it, that's exactly what I mean.

@@@@

ha ha, if so, you said the man had made a choice already and that is definitely not V. why you told her to wait for 10 more days? it just waste of time!

• 總之大陸妹最cheap

• 港男港女大激鬥

• 港男港女終極大激鬥