我條仔借$俾佢個receptionist...

• 我條仔係公司老細, 佢個receptionist一年前俾人搞大個肚, 個男人要仔唔要乸. <br /><br />個女仔走黎問我條仔意見, 我條仔叫佢搵lawyer打family law, 仲話如果佢冇$, 可以借$俾佢.......<br /><br />我好唔開心, 我知個女仔係好慘, 但我唔明我都好慘既時候點解我條仔都冇主動話幫我.......<br /><br />個女仔亂識男人仲俾人搞大個肚係佢生活唔檢點, 我成世人都好辛苦咁做野, 我條仔都冇話幫我......<br /><br />我問我條仔佢地係咪有路,佢話冇。。。。。<br /><br />為左呢個女仔,我已經同我條仔散左。。。。<br /><br />大家點睇??? I just want to understand men's mind......

• 都散左啦...唔好再唸啦
    <br>你條仔唸d野都係正路,唔覺有咩,慘係無得比較

• Patra,個Reception妹靚唔靚?身型好唔好?
    <br>如果好,十成九有路,就算冇,都係你條仔想溝佢上床,男人逢場作興囉。
    <br>

• thanks chandler.
    <br>
    <br>u think what he did is normal?? i just think i am his girl and we had been together for over 2 years, he never gave me gift or anything....and it doesnt seem to me its normal for a boss to lend money to his receptionist for such reason...it is just a so personal matter, I dun think if i were the receptionist I would tell my boss that....

• thanks Yan. U are telling what exactly I am thinking, the girl has big boobs and thick lips and wear short skirt everyday...thats why I think that way...
    <br>
    <br>and thats why I broke him up..

• 冷靜d先~
    <br>
    <br>查清楚先ok?

• oh broke up already?

• 唔好為e個人散著

• thanks vov.
    <br>
    <br>I learnt this matter when i checked his blackberry and found the receptionist's email. my bf did tell me about the receptionist but never mentioned he offered to lend money.
    <br>
    <br>查清楚? I did. I once implying to my bf face to face that if he ever offered to lend $ to the receptionist, and he said he didnt, and asked what made me think that, i didnt tell him i checked his emails for sure.
    <br>
    <br>and afterwards, i decided to break him up so it's no harm to tell him i checked his emails; so i sent him an email and tell him what i know, and he replied to my email saying every help the receptionist might get, would be come from the company.
    <br>
    <br>So that means he lied to me, he did offer to lend money.
    <br>
    <br>and i dun think its normal to lend her with company money to solve such matter.

• the gal pretty?

• and i didnt understand why she came to my bf for help, and my bf offered help!!
    <br>
    <br>it's just like 姣婆脂粉客 to me.

• like 姣婆脂粉客 to me
    <br>
    <br>_________________
    <br>
    <br>yes i think so!!

• or my bf 想溝佢上床. I feel very sad everytime i think of that. we have been together for a few years and he never treat me good...and now even i found him want to fxxk the receptionist...
    <br>
    <br>i did cry in the past months but good news is not this month anymore...

• 佢怕你知道後會而家咁呱...
    <br>
    <br>佢做咗boss唔應該做嘅事,但出發點可能只是同情
    <br>but這時候說分手=讓路人上前....明嘛?

• thanks vov. I understand what u mean. but i cannot put up with such man...
    <br>
    <br>and honestly, if he treated me like Big Lau, i would be ok if he lend small $ to the small receptionist (i am just a normal girl right?). but he wasnt, so i gave up...

• he want to..f..uck the receptionist?

• Patra replied @ 2009-01-12 2:43 am
    <br>
    <br>or my bf 想溝佢上床. I feel very sad everytime i think of that. we have been together for a few years and he never treat me good...and now even i found him want to fxxk the receptionist...
    <br>
    <br>唔得咗呀你....諗多咗兼編劇咗多少
    <br>千萬5好 fxxk the receptionist... 甘好少家嘅
    <br>睇定少少先,尾好快現,不要急一時
    <br>

• 個女點樣,又有咩關係,
    <br>而家問題係你bf身上,個女人變左其他人,件事都唔會改變
    <br>借得出錢,係咪等於有路,呢個無人知啦,個個睇法都唔同

• Sorry vov, I didnt get what you mean:
    <br>
    <br>唔得咗呀你....諗多咗兼編劇咗多少
    <br>千萬5好 fxxk the receptionist... 甘好少家嘅
    <br>睇定少少先,尾好快現,不要急一時
    <br>

• daddy
    <br>
    <br>你唔好咁先...
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>patar
    <br>
    <br>understand ,and you are his's gf,so 對你嚴苛一點 may be...
    <br>
    <br>and honestly, if he treated me like Big Lau,
    <br>
    <br>honestly,if same us Big Lau..only$...但冇哂做女人尊嚴...
    <br>
    <br>
    <br> i would be ok if he lend small $ to the small receptionist
    <br>
    <br>much money?
    <br>
    <br>
    <br> (i am just a normal girl right?). but he wasnt, so i gave up...
    <br>
    <br>......ayia~你衡量下啦!

• Hi chandler, thanks for comments again.
    <br>
    <br>to me, the outlook of receptionist definitely doest matter, she looks like Teresa Cheung - the type that every man must want to fxxk....
    <br>
    <br>and I know my man, he will want such type...surely I still not sure they have affairs not but every evidence to me is: 姣婆脂粉客.....
    <br>
    <br>I really hope that I feel wrong and someone come out to tell me I am a stupid girl to give up the man....but the reality is: I am not a little girl anymore...I have my common sense....

• 你唸d野都正路,呢個世界係有d人吝嗇自己,慷慨他人,
    <br>越熟越唔捨得洗錢

• oh thersa cheung? ah b's ex wife?

• thanks vov. I did try to talk to my man, but he just said like: I am rediculous to think that way, the receptionist is not his type, I am getting crazy again or even his company biz is not my biz....
    <br>
    <br>I broke him not immediately after I found the matter out, but a few months later..the evidence didnt convince me to keep the relat......

• ys la,i wanna take a look 2

• patar
    <br>
    <br>坦白講,你最擔心佢地係米有路啫,但家唓佢同情佢,而你小氣米你唔講道理!
    <br>如果佢只係同情佢,okay~唔好比較著,如果真有路好快知,仔都有個女仔may be想揾人認頭架,你唔好中招先

• To daddy> i mean her body is teresa cheung's type, a bit fatty with big boobs, but not hugh fat that over weight. all men want to fxxk such type.....

• ic but i dont want to ..fu..ck that type lor
    <br>
    <br>too fat la haha!

• i want to f.ck ar,if its free

• I want too...

• u got the point chandler, its free, my bf is a biz man, he didnt 'give' money but 'offer to lend' money, thats big different - i am not a stupid girl and i see what he is trying to do.....
    <br>
    <br>thanks vov, yes i think that 女仔may be想揾人認頭, but i dun think my man would like to do that.

• 女人鬥女人...攻心
    <br>你唔係唔知...
    <br>尤其個女人現在境況..

• 會唔會諗多咗d先...
    <br>fxxk 玩 fxxk 認頭做老婆或正印gf...就
    <br>
    <br>你米檔佢好7號仔先
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>理智少少先

• thanks vov. I know, but I gave up this game already....again, if my bf treated me like a princess, I will fight aginist, but he wasnt, so i gave up.
    <br>
    <br>even though i love him and i know he loves me, but i m just so tired about everything....i want a break now...

• break it@@!!

• vov, one question: do u think what my man did is normal? did u ever work in a company with such receptionist and the boss lend her money to sue the baby's father? do u think my ex bf wasnt trying to seduce her?
    <br>
    <br>

• post her pic pls

• 你應該閃幾日冷靜

• pls be serious chandler.
    <br>
    <br>vov, we have broken up for few months now, and to my bf, this time is just like i am getting crazy again and he is tired with my temper again...but i have my points...and u guys here know what is happening on this man...

• Patra,明眼人都知你條仔有錢有地位,唔甘心唔玩女人架。你忍到咪忍囉。其他叫你唔好諗咁多既人。我舉個簡單例子,如果個Recept係豬扒,你覺得佢條仔仲唔會借錢俾一個可能唔還錢既人?同情?Gimme me a break!

• 如果我有頭有面
    <br>借$都唔想人知,超低調...癈事俾人唱..唔知係米佢尿壺有一手right?
    <br>
    <br>2人係唔同time有同情心ge
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>3.香港地冇セ人like養便宜仔,借俾佢幫一幫啫..may be

• even though we have broken up for few months but i never ask my bf about this matter, and i decided to ask him tru email before x'mas (3 weeks ago), and firstly he strongly replied that he didnt offer to lend her money; and after i told him i checked his blackberry, he then replied me again that if any help the recep girl might get, would be from company .....
    <br>
    <br>see?

• patra
    <br>
    <br>你bf知你火大人啦!如果佢really同個rec..冇野米有咁嘅態度對你囉!

• 不過都同你條仔講番句公道說話,佢當你係女友,係正印,就算個Recept點索,都係逢場作興,想呃上床遮。到佢玩厭左就會知道你好架啦!

• 好明顯係借俾�
    <br>仲岩妳添
    <br>
    <br>但佢出發點想幫吓人或借意想fxxk吓呵recep..may be...
    <br>
    <br>but佢有$有地位實有e d 野....,但我唔覺佢係有大野lor,,,

• Yan, u are so experienced, i think u look things like me in reality.
    <br>
    <br>i m ok if u tell me he buy whores (it must be painful still for sure), but this time is a girl he could see everyday and work in his office...
    <br>
    <br>office and the company is always the bottom line for my man..

• vov: what is 大野lor,,, ??

• Patra,男人其實唔鍾意叫雞架,佢有錢有地位都係溝女會開心D,令個女仔自願上床同佢做個感覺同叫雞都唔一樣,女人角度,本質同叫雞其實冇乜分別。佢揀得你做女友,你大量D睇,唔駛為隻雞而放棄一個好男人。

• my prob is he never treated me good but why lend the recep money so generously??
    <br>
    <br>i checked his blackberry and learnt the matter when we are on a vocation, and i didnt express anything but calmed down.... and the day after, he brought me to Chanel shop but rejected to buy me a handbag I like there because the currency is more expensive than buying in HK, that was the first time we went for vocation and to a Chanel shop....
    <br>
    <br>I am his gf not the recep....why?? am i a spoiled girl?? I dun know...

• 好笨嘅大脾氣小姐
    <br>
    <br>佢借咗錢俾估,恩人中,認頭人選擇中...而家係啜腳趾都得喇~
    <br>
    <br>你應該擺明知此事,以正印身份向佢講,啦!我個bf借俾你係好心,私事..你想回報就係do your best in your job~唔好襠自己祕書咁走入老世房,e d 野咁處理,八婆想食著上noway~