我條仔借$俾佢個receptionist...

• 我條仔係公司老細, 佢個receptionist一年前俾人搞大個肚, 個男人要仔唔要乸. 

個女仔走黎問我條仔意見, 我條仔叫佢搵lawyer打family law, 仲話如果佢冇$, 可以借$俾佢.......

我好唔開心, 我知個女仔係好慘, 但我唔明我都好慘既時候點解我條仔都冇主動話幫我.......

個女仔亂識男人仲俾人搞大個肚係佢生活唔檢點, 我成世人都好辛苦咁做野, 我條仔都冇話幫我......

我問我條仔佢地係咪有路,佢話冇。。。。。

為左呢個女仔,我已經同我條仔散左。。。。

大家點睇??? I just want to understand men's mind......

• 都散左啦...唔好再唸啦

你條仔唸d野都係正路,唔覺有咩,慘係無得比較

• Patra,個Reception妹靚唔靚?身型好唔好?

如果好,十成九有路,就算冇,都係你條仔想溝佢上床,男人逢場作興囉。

• thanks chandler.

u think what he did is normal?? i just think i am his girl and we had been together for over 2 years, he never gave me gift or anything....and it doesnt seem to me its normal for a boss to lend money to his receptionist for such reason...it is just a so personal matter, I dun think if i were the receptionist I would tell my boss that....

• thanks Yan. U are telling what exactly I am thinking, the girl has big boobs and thick lips and wear short skirt everyday...thats why I think that way...

and thats why I broke him up..

• 冷靜d先~

查清楚先ok?

• oh broke up already?

• 唔好為e個人散著

• thanks vov.

I learnt this matter when i checked his blackberry and found the receptionist's email. my bf did tell me about the receptionist but never mentioned he offered to lend money.

查清楚? I did. I once implying to my bf face to face that if he ever offered to lend $ to the receptionist, and he said he didnt, and asked what made me think that, i didnt tell him i checked his emails for sure.

and afterwards, i decided to break him up so it's no harm to tell him i checked his emails; so i sent him an email and tell him what i know, and he replied to my email saying every help the receptionist might get, would be come from the company.

So that means he lied to me, he did offer to lend money.

and i dun think its normal to lend her with company money to solve such matter.

• the gal pretty?

• and i didnt understand why she came to my bf for help, and my bf offered help!!

it's just like 姣婆脂粉客 to me.

• like 姣婆脂粉客 to me

yes i think so!!

• or my bf 想溝佢上床. I feel very sad everytime i think of that. we have been together for a few years and he never treat me good...and now even i found him want to fxxk the receptionist...

i did cry in the past months but good news is not this month anymore...

• 佢怕你知道後會而家咁呱...

佢做咗boss唔應該做嘅事,但出發點可能只是同情

but這時候說分手=讓路人上前....明嘛?

• thanks vov. I understand what u mean. but i cannot put up with such man...

and honestly, if he treated me like Big Lau, i would be ok if he lend small $ to the small receptionist (i am just a normal girl right?). but he wasnt, so i gave up...

• he want to..f..uck the receptionist?

• Patra replied @ 2009-01-12 2:43 am

or my bf 想溝佢上床. I feel very sad everytime i think of that. we have been together for a few years and he never treat me good...and now even i found him want to fxxk the receptionist...

唔得咗呀你....諗多咗兼編劇咗多少

千萬5好 fxxk the receptionist... 甘好少家嘅

睇定少少先,尾好快現,不要急一時

• 個女點樣,又有咩關係,

而家問題係你bf身上,個女人變左其他人,件事都唔會改變

借得出錢,係咪等於有路,呢個無人知啦,個個睇法都唔同

• Sorry vov, I didnt get what you mean:

唔得咗呀你....諗多咗兼編劇咗多少

千萬5好 fxxk the receptionist... 甘好少家嘅

睇定少少先,尾好快現,不要急一時

• daddy

你唔好咁先...

patar

understand ,and you are his's gf,so 對你嚴苛一點 may be...

and honestly, if he treated me like Big Lau,

honestly,if same us Big Lau..only$...但冇哂做女人尊嚴...

i would be ok if he lend small $ to the small receptionist

much money?

(i am just a normal girl right?). but he wasnt, so i gave up...

......ayia~你衡量下啦!

• Hi chandler, thanks for comments again.

to me, the outlook of receptionist definitely doest matter, she looks like Teresa Cheung - the type that every man must want to fxxk....

and I know my man, he will want such type...surely I still not sure they have affairs not but every evidence to me is: 姣婆脂粉客.....

I really hope that I feel wrong and someone come out to tell me I am a stupid girl to give up the man....but the reality is: I am not a little girl anymore...I have my common sense....

• 你唸d野都正路,呢個世界係有d人吝嗇自己,慷慨他人,

越熟越唔捨得洗錢

• oh thersa cheung? ah b's ex wife?

• thanks vov. I did try to talk to my man, but he just said like: I am rediculous to think that way, the receptionist is not his type, I am getting crazy again or even his company biz is not my biz....

I broke him not immediately after I found the matter out, but a few months later..the evidence didnt convince me to keep the relat......

• ys la,i wanna take a look 2

• patar

坦白講,你最擔心佢地係米有路啫,但家唓佢同情佢,而你小氣米你唔講道理!

如果佢只係同情佢,okay~唔好比較著,如果真有路好快知,仔都有個女仔may be想揾人認頭架,你唔好中招先

• To daddy> i mean her body is teresa cheung's type, a bit fatty with big boobs, but not hugh fat that over weight. all men want to fxxk such type.....

• ic but i dont want to ..fu..ck that type lor

too fat la haha!

• i want to f.ck ar,if its free

• I want too...

• u got the point chandler, its free, my bf is a biz man, he didnt 'give' money but 'offer to lend' money, thats big different - i am not a stupid girl and i see what he is trying to do.....

thanks vov, yes i think that 女仔may be想揾人認頭, but i dun think my man would like to do that.

• 女人鬥女人...攻心

你唔係唔知...

尤其個女人現在境況..

• 會唔會諗多咗d先...

fxxk 玩 fxxk 認頭做老婆或正印gf...就

你米檔佢好7號仔先

理智少少先

• thanks vov. I know, but I gave up this game already....again, if my bf treated me like a princess, I will fight aginist, but he wasnt, so i gave up.

even though i love him and i know he loves me, but i m just so tired about everything....i want a break now...

• break it@@!!

• vov, one question: do u think what my man did is normal? did u ever work in a company with such receptionist and the boss lend her money to sue the baby's father? do u think my ex bf wasnt trying to seduce her?

• post her pic pls

• 你應該閃幾日冷靜

• pls be serious chandler.

vov, we have broken up for few months now, and to my bf, this time is just like i am getting crazy again and he is tired with my temper again...but i have my points...and u guys here know what is happening on this man...

• Patra,明眼人都知你條仔有錢有地位,唔甘心唔玩女人架。你忍到咪忍囉。其他叫你唔好諗咁多既人。我舉個簡單例子,如果個Recept係豬扒,你覺得佢條仔仲唔會借錢俾一個可能唔還錢既人?同情?Gimme me a break!

• 如果我有頭有面

借$都唔想人知,超低調...癈事俾人唱..唔知係米佢尿壺有一手right?

2人係唔同time有同情心ge

3.香港地冇セ人like養便宜仔,借俾佢幫一幫啫..may be

• even though we have broken up for few months but i never ask my bf about this matter, and i decided to ask him tru email before x'mas (3 weeks ago), and firstly he strongly replied that he didnt offer to lend her money; and after i told him i checked his blackberry, he then replied me again that if any help the recep girl might get, would be from company .....

see?

• patra

你bf知你火大人啦!如果佢really同個rec..冇野米有咁嘅態度對你囉!

• 不過都同你條仔講番句公道說話,佢當你係女友,係正印,就算個Recept點索,都係逢場作興,想呃上床遮。到佢玩厭左就會知道你好架啦!

• 好明顯係借俾�

仲岩妳添

但佢出發點想幫吓人或借意想fxxk吓呵recep..may be...

but佢有$有地位實有e d 野....,但我唔覺佢係有大野lor,,,

• Yan, u are so experienced, i think u look things like me in reality.

i m ok if u tell me he buy whores (it must be painful still for sure), but this time is a girl he could see everyday and work in his office...

office and the company is always the bottom line for my man..

• vov: what is 大野lor,,, ??

• Patra,男人其實唔鍾意叫雞架,佢有錢有地位都係溝女會開心D,令個女仔自願上床同佢做個感覺同叫雞都唔一樣,女人角度,本質同叫雞其實冇乜分別。佢揀得你做女友,你大量D睇,唔駛為隻雞而放棄一個好男人。

• my prob is he never treated me good but why lend the recep money so generously??

i checked his blackberry and learnt the matter when we are on a vocation, and i didnt express anything but calmed down.... and the day after, he brought me to Chanel shop but rejected to buy me a handbag I like there because the currency is more expensive than buying in HK, that was the first time we went for vocation and to a Chanel shop....

I am his gf not the recep....why?? am i a spoiled girl?? I dun know...

• 好笨嘅大脾氣小姐

佢借咗錢俾估,恩人中,認頭人選擇中...而家係啜腳趾都得喇~

你應該擺明知此事,以正印身份向佢講,啦!我個bf借俾你係好心,私事..你想回報就係do your best in your job~唔好襠自己祕書咁走入老世房,e d 野咁處理,八婆想食著上noway~