• 係囉...

邊方面既持久力啊?

• 邊方面持久呀?

• 文珊, 15 mins do u think is long enough

• 唔係嘛?咁都仲要問

• 15 mins non-stop wor. otherwise what do u expected

• 床上面果D?一定有啦

• 你要幾持久呀 ?

• I tried one ... less than 3 mins and small size ... haha ... never want to try again.

• 究竟she.com有冇持久力耐d嘅男仔唧?

Me, Federic. I have been posting here for almost a year - 持久力耐

• 網友們

因小弟是無賴之輩,令各位備受困擾,深感抱歉

小弟過往曾有一對策可處理此問題,只需完全漠視其留言便可

特此致歉

• Federic, how long can you last, for sex?

• 今晚黎我屋企試下

[email protected]

• 收皮去打飛機啦earthworm

• _

u r so unluckly .....

• 聽講話搽d白花油會耐d

• 收皮同打飛機係contradict to each other ge

• _ replied @ 2009-01-09 3:10 pm

Federic, how long can you last, for sex?

========================================

It depends on the quality of the girls I make love with. The better quality the longer I last.

• if more than 30 mins, is it long lasting ??

• Wanna try with me to see how long you last?

• 咁究竟she.com有冇反應好d又大波嘅女仔唧?

• seem u r good quality gal wor .......

may i ask ..... how o r u ?

------------------------------------------------------

_ replied @ 2009-01-09 3:23 pm

Wanna try with me to see how long you last?

• No way to know whehter I am of good quality or not from what I wrote.

• diu replied @ 2009-01-09 3:11 pm

收皮去打飛機啦earthworm

--------------------

要斯文呀

• I think u have confidence to write that ....

and i think a confident gal is high quality

• Federic replied @ 2009-01-09 3:16 pm

It depends on the quality of the girls I make love with. The better quality the longer I last.

u r talking the contrary to the generally-accepted fate like the sun rises from the east.

Federic the great Bluff again

• yes there is. I had one yesterday. He lasted for more than 30 mins. He can definitely hold longer if he wants.

• Is he called Andy?

• Gal, no. You're Andy's girl? ;)

• Thanks, Lucky.

• 我好有持久力

• Lucky replied @ 2009-01-09 3:43 pm

yes there is. I had one yesterday. He lasted for more than 30 mins. He can definitely hold longer if he wants.

Is that really important ? Maybe sex is too immaterial to me.

• Is that really important ? Maybe sex is too immaterial to me.

=============================

咁即係妳仲未開竅囉

• Gal, but i think i know which Andy you're talking about. He has a relatively big manhood.

Lucky replied @ 2009-01-09 3:43 pm

yes there is. I had one yesterday. He lasted for more than 30 mins. He can definitely hold longer if he wants.

Is that really important ? Maybe sex is too immaterial to me.

Guess what, that was what the thread owner was asking in the thread, isn't it?

• How long do you expect?

• 好似個個都話自己好持久架wor

仲有 180 cm 高, outlook ok 個d

standard 野黎架啦

• sam replied @ 2009-01-09 3:50 pm

咁即係妳仲未開竅囉

But I know sex more than anyone here and my imaginery power in sex is incredibly compatibile with a dirty old filthy man

hahahaha

• standard 野 ??

唔易搵架 ....... if it is ture, not 吹水

-------------------------------

搭訕 replied @ 2009-01-09 3:52 pm

好似個個都話自己好持久架wor

standard 野黎架啦

• 搭訕 replied @ 2009-01-09 3:52 pm

好似個個都話自己好持久架wor

standard 野黎架啦

I really did meet someone like this. He's very well mannered, caring and attentive.

• U must know a bare fact that

No man in this universe can be a better orgasm giver than a dildo and vibrator.

If I want orgasm I would go for sex toys (100% orgasm guaranteed). Man is someone to for me to give love and take love.

I use my vibrator but never love it, so many homogenous products available, totally replaceable

I love my man as he is unique in this world and irreplaceable, and I would rather be used, not the one who uses.

• 我條蚯蚓好硬 ga

• ladymarmalade, I beg to differ. My feeling for/ the sense of intimacy with the man is the most crucial factor for me to achieve an orgasm. dildo and sex toys are just too mechanical.

• Can I get the contact of that guy? Haha ...

Lucky replied @ 2009-01-09 4:01 pm

I really did meet someone like this. He's very well mannered, caring and attentive.

• 我很醜, 可以我很持久

• Lucky replied @ 2009-01-09 4:07 pm

ladymarmalade, I beg to differ. My feeling for/ the sense of intimacy with the man is the most crucial factor for me to achieve an orgasm. dildo and sex toys are just too mechanical.

Honestly I dun enjoy sex(copulation) at all . The most easily comprehended reason accounting for my coldness is my vegetarianism. Diet can influence one's temper and attitude.

I always try to psychoanalyze myself as I find myself so much different from my female counterparts is the aspect of sex. I come up with a few ideas : physiology & psychology obstacle and growing up background.

Simone de Beauvoir's The Second Sex Chapter 2 can briefly explain my disability ~~~i think

Freud at first described the little girl’s history in a completely corresponding fashion, later calling the feminine form of the process the Electra complex; but it is clear that he defined it less in itself than upon the basis of his masculine pattern. He recognised a very important difference between the two, however: the little girl at first has a mother fixation, but the boy is at no time sexually attracted to the father. This fixation of the girl represents a survival of the oral phase. Then the child identifies herself with the father; but towards the age of five she discovers the anatomical difference between the sexes, and she reacts to the absence of the penis by acquiring a castration complex – she imagines that she has been mutilated and is pained at the thought. Having then to renounce her virile pretensions, she identifies herself with her mother and seeks to seduce the father. The castration complex and the Electra complex thus reinforce each other. Her feeling of frustration is the keener since, loving her father, she wishes in vain to be like him; and, inversely, her regret strengthens her love, for she is able to compensate for her inferiority through the affection she inspires in her father. The little girl entertains a feeling of rivalry and hostility towards her mother. Then the super-ego is built up also in her, and the incestuous tendencies are repressed; but her super-ego is not so strong, for the Electra complex is less sharply defined than the Oedipus because the first fixation was upon the mother, and since the father is himself the object of the love that he condemns, his prohibitions are weaker than in the case of his son-rival. It can be seen that like her genital development the whole sexual drama is more complex for the girl than for her brothers. In consequence she may be led to react to the castration complex by denying her femininity, by continuing obstinately to covet a penis and to identify herself with her father. This attitude will cause her to remain in the clitoral phase, to become frigid or to turn towards homosexuality.

• Didn't read what you posted as it's too long and theoretical. But do you have bf/husband? He should not be happy to have a "cold" gf/wife.

Sex toy is so cold and won't bring you any mental feeling. But by making love with a real guy, you will feel the warmth.

• haha, u've never met me but i can tell u I have a very enticing outlook and guys used to think i'm a very easy laid partially due to my purposely misleading attitude. I love fooling around as it is another form of behavioral art for me to deliver my eccentric messages to this world.Fooling around means no harms to other.