蘇梅島一問

• My friend and I are planning to go there either in July or Aug? How many days should we spend there?

1. Best time to go? I just want to make sure there is no rainy season.

And have any of you travellers out there booked package through
    http://www.kohsamui.org/tours.html#1

2. If you have, which one would you highly recommend?

3. How to get around on the island? Best to rent a car or just taxi or walk? If rend a car, international driving license needed?

4.  Within $5000 budget, included accommodation and airfair with spending any great hotels for us?

Thanks Thanks

• 我舊年9月去0左蘇梅, 其實7-8月去都ok唔會落雨, 不過暑假會貴d, 仲係酒店resort 0既peak season! 我係9月去, 0岩0岩過0左peak season, 但就有落0左一日雨, 千其唔好10-12月去, 係雨季!

如你有車牌, 係租車自己喳好d, 因為果度d的士唔平!我之前經sun flower booked package, 價$算ok, 因我都check過曬其他agent!package 價$好depend你住邊間酒店!要注意freight schedule, 唔係日日有機, 同埋d時間通常係晏晝機, 得一班!

我上次本來去五日四夜, 後尾第四晚唔捨得走, 於是留多晚, 第六日搭早機走...好好玩架, 最緊要join local tour 去浮潛!

$5000 low season應該夠, 暑假就唔知啦~其實五日四夜都應該夠玩

• JacobCat,

Thanks very much. Your information is very helpful. My traveling is

1. Which resort you stayed you? Would you recommend? Do you know if there is anything like water bungalow in

蘇梅.

2. Are there any shopping places?

3. Have you ride on the Elephant Trekking?

4. Any hotels provide local tours booking?

THANKS THANKS

• Hello JacobCat,

There are a lot of resorts locate in many different beaches. Which one do you think I should stay at for the first time?

There are

Chaweng

Lamai

Bo Phut

Maenm

Choengmon

Thanks again.

• 你可以去以下個website:

http://www.ec2thailand.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=39

我都係refer呢個網站架~

通常一定會stay chaweng beach, 因為最旺!我stay 咗chaweng 2晚, 跟住stay bo phat beach 2晚!最後果晚都係chaweng~

我自己覺得最少一晚要住d靚resort囉!如果唔係唔覺得自己嚟渡假!唔知係咪d resort近海, 我覺得佢地d水喉水好似用海水過濾就用, 有好重海水味, 最好唔好飲!我其中住一間係叫baad haad ngam (唔知有冇寫錯!), 用魚仔做icon, 好靚, service好好, 我改機票都係叫佢地幫忙~

• 我JOIN咗兩個LOCAL TOUR,一個出海玩浮潛(超正!跟MR. WANCHAI BOOKED), 一個環島遊, 因我地冇揸車!環島遊我地坐好似以前載士兵果D吉普車, 殘殘地, 但勁刺激, D鬼佬玩得好開心~間間酒店都有得BOOK, 想平少少可去LOCAL AGENT BOOK, 周圍都有, 唔使驚搵唔到!我有騎大像呀, 環島遊有呀, 好好玩!

我都有經http://www.kohsamui.org BOOK 酒店, 佢地覆E-MAIL都好快!

• Thank you for your info. Unfortunately I have checked every airline with travel agency and no more seatings.

So popular my god until Sept.

Are you a guy or gal?

• hipeak season係會爆啦~因為架機好細我諗carry 百零人度~~

我係女仔呀~

• would you be interested to go 蘇梅島 again in Sept?

• to jacobcat,

I felt you are a well traveler. Where have you been to so far?

• HIHI~

我短期內唔會去蘇梅啦~

其實我好鐘意去旅行架~剛剛大學畢業果時, 同幾個女仔朋友揹背嚢返大陸, 去咗幾個地方, 10日啦~好難忙架~我地坐火車由香港上北京, 坐咗26個鐘呀~~出嚟做嘢之後就多數跟團, 因冇時間plan~都有自由行, 去d近地方囉~

咁你呢? 你係男or女? 又去過咩地方?

• 等 Uncle Andy 幫你push!

我無牙, 我無錢, 我無品, 我無人性, 我有性病, 我唔戴套, 我食軟飯, 我呃女人

我係羅厚恩, 我住橫頭磡宏祖樓, 你今日著左 t-back 未?

• I love Europe the best. I have been there but of course not all the cities yet. I have been to most of the major cities in the statues and love Aussie.

I am female early 30 and you?