seeking female chat mates who are intelligent and can communicate well in english

• 窮根未盡, 色心又起
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>我無牙, 我無錢, 我無品, 我無人性, 我有性病, 我唔戴套, 我食軟飯, 我呃女人
    <br>我係羅厚恩, 我住橫頭磡宏祖樓, 你今日著左 t-back 未?
    <br>http://truthofandylaw.blogspot.com

• u probably have a lot of fun doing that to ppl huh pk andy ....

• Interesting thread~ but what would you like to chat?

• theres not rules or limits sindey, anything goes for me ..

• including ur constant search for sex partners too?

• pinky, is it really so easy to find sex partner here?

• Rex
    <br>well, many girls cannot resist high quality guys...esp guys who are very smart, successful career, widely travelled etc. Agree?
    <br>
    <br>If i want to find a sex partner, surely i want someone who is real good.

• If i want to find a sex partner, surely i want someone who is real good.
    <br>
    <br>agreed gals want to find a real good guy, however, think guys just want to find a real pretty gal, agree??
    <br>
    <br>so, see who will be catch. :-)

• agree with pinly, but pretty or not is something personal, i think the communication is much more important. i do meet some quality guy here and they teach me alot. it's really great experience. so, the hope is still out there, Cheers

• so, the hope is still out there, Cheers
    <br>
    <br>sindey, then, you are here as you want to experience the feeling again or ??? how you go with them now?

• hmmm i tend to agree with sindey that communication is more important. thats why i wanna chat with someone more matured and intelligent .... im not very young and am not into sp search like the younger guys here .....

• yes there are quite a few quality guys here, and a couple of them are kinda cute too, but NONE of them is unattached, ALL of them are looking for some one, to package it nicely, they would say they want an SL who clicks, sharing ups and downs but at the end of the day, still into your pants more to fulfill their horny and lonely heart...
    <br>of coz they do have some standards as to looks and education, but doesn't make u special, gals

• well, i think what alfa said is ture, at the end, the quality guy still want to have sex, but i think it's demand and supply, if you didn't want to do with them you may say no, no one can force the other ma~ we are adult and we should take responsibility to what we done and waht we going to do!
    <br>
    <br>average: i think sl is not the right term to express the relationship. of course,maybe all the quality guy are attached, but if the gal do want to find someone to fulfill her high quality dream, she will not care about this. Nevertheless, we all should clearly know about the rule of the game

• excuse me, just want to say some words here, seem not appropriate to put everythings on the head of guys, guys want sex from here, but it doesnt necessarily mean gals have to give them, if things done, that mean there must have gals who want sex too at the same time, so? whats the point to complain?
    <br>
    <br>there is no gun to point your head! gals, you have the right to say NO, cant you do that??

• may know the rules of your game? sindey

• Rex:well, they are my fd now, we share and chat sometimes, it's nice
    <br>and i didn't intended to looking for someone, see how it goes

• Rex: you got the point, right? demand and supply :P

• Meg: yes, it's all about demand and supply, gal should say no if they really don't want to do

• absolutely, as you said:
    <br>
    <br>i think it's demand and supply, if you didn't want to do with them you may say no, no one can force the other ma~ we are adult and we should take responsibility to what we done and waht we going to do!
    <br>
    <br>just let thing goes naturally even its sl or sp in return, right?
    <br>
    <br>

• meg & sidney
    <br>
    <br>so, i prefer people here just need to be themselves, show their bad if they are bad, show their sincere if they are gentle, no matter they want sp or sl from here, the invisible hand will direct those parties to their ways, right? ;-)

• chill out rex. no one is complaining, i'm stating the fact
    <br>
    <br>gals are emotionally attached, it always end up both parties having difference in expectations and always the lady feeling hurt in one way or another, this is the inherent difference, can't blame anyone

• may i join?

• sorry if my tone seem annoying, haha, agreed with alfa,
    <br>
    <br>(gals are emotionally attached, it always end up both parties having difference in expectations and always the lady feeling hurt in one way or another, this is the inherent difference, can't blame anyone)
    <br>
    <br> so, everyone have to take their responsibilities, not just gals, but guys too,

• who are you? 0 anyway, welcome!

• hehe.. i am nobody, so i am 0.
    <br>what is the topic for tonite?
    <br>where is the master?

• is that some kind of old debate?
    <br>

• there is nothing new under the sun, whats you interested on then?

• not here to rock the boat...but i like it SO much ----lol
    <br>
    <br>"ALL of them are looking for some one, to package it nicely, they would say they want an SL who clicks, sharing ups and downs but at the end of the day, still into your pants more to fulfill their horny and lonely heart..."
    <br>

• well, i think nowadays, gal is much more independence and not always get hurt, we know how to protect ourselves, phyically and mentally~

• honestly, i am here to kill time tonite, this thread is ranked at the top so i come to join a chat. hehehe...
    <br>so, who is the winner (loser) in one SR? the b or the g?

• ouch,
    <br>
    <br>haha, i will not call it as SR if it is done without pant off!

• we just here to share with our point of views, think dont need to have winner and loser.

• Sidney,
    <br>
    <br>there are plenty silly gals sitting out there to wait for real love.

• sidney,
    <br>
    <br>what you want from here then?? can we say to certain extent, we put ourselves in dangerous position? haha

• Rex,
    <br>
    <br>good point! however in any SR or R, i think one of them shall take the role to control, the other one shall be controlled. that's usual and normal.

• alfa replied @ 2008-07-14 10:51 pm
    <br>
    <br>"gals are emotionally attached, it always end up both parties having difference in expectations and always the lady feeling hurt in one way or another, this is the inherent difference, can't blame anyone"
    <br>
    <br>how true !!!

<br>
    <br>good point! so, the one to be controlled will stay still on the one to control no matter what u say, until the time he/she cant stand anymore, or before they decided to leave, thats usual and normal too, right? :-)

• control or to be controlled, does it matter?
    <br>as long as u enjoy it, who care!!!!

• hope
    <br>
    <br>thats why i say, we are putting ourselves into the dangerous position now in she, haha

• well
    <br>
    <br>absolutely! and seem we cant do anything about that too!

• 0: well, what's wrong if the gal waiting for the ture love? is that we have to say something cool to them or just slap their face and ask them wake ? i think it's their free will and they will learn the lesson, and they will pay for it~
    <br>
    <br>Rex: well, be honest, i really want to look for someone who can communicate well with me, and let see what happen ~

• IT'S A MIND GAME hehe

• hihi may i join?
    <br>sidney, what kind of guys are you looking for ?

• sidney
    <br>
    <br>think its a good place to adventure, ;-) you will never disappointed to be here, let me know if there is something special happened, :-P

• HAHAHA, AND SEE WHO CAN CATCH YOU THEN, :-p

• Sidney, just be yourself then :)

• btw, where's the host?gone?

• Well:actually, we have different characteristic inside, it's always interesting you may use alias here and show different aspect of yourself, but who can tell which oneis the real "me"

• Sidney, maybe you are right. In my opinion, if you want to communicate with other, you should trust him or her in the beginning