蘇梅島一問

• My friend and I are planning to go there either in July or Aug? How many days should we spend there?<br /><br />1. Best time to go? I just want to make sure there is no rainy season.<br /><br />And have any of you travellers out there booked package through<br />http://www.kohsamui.org/tours.html#1<br /><br />2. If you have, which one would you highly recommend?<br /><br />3. How to get around on the island? Best to rent a car or just taxi or walk? If rend a car, international driving license needed?<br /><br />4.  Within $5000 budget, included accommodation and airfair with spending any great hotels for us?<br /><br />Thanks Thanks

• 我舊年9月去0左蘇梅, 其實7-8月去都ok唔會落雨, 不過暑假會貴d, 仲係酒店resort 0既peak season! 我係9月去, 0岩0岩過0左peak season, 但就有落0左一日雨, 千其唔好10-12月去, 係雨季!
    <br>如你有車牌, 係租車自己喳好d, 因為果度d的士唔平!我之前經sun flower booked package, 價$算ok, 因我都check過曬其他agent!package 價$好depend你住邊間酒店!要注意freight schedule, 唔係日日有機, 同埋d時間通常係晏晝機, 得一班!
    <br>我上次本來去五日四夜, 後尾第四晚唔捨得走, 於是留多晚, 第六日搭早機走...好好玩架, 最緊要join local tour 去浮潛!
    <br>$5000 low season應該夠, 暑假就唔知啦~其實五日四夜都應該夠玩

• JacobCat,
    <br>
    <br>Thanks very much. Your information is very helpful. My traveling is
    <br>
    <br>1. Which resort you stayed you? Would you recommend? Do you know if there is anything like water bungalow in
    <br>蘇梅.
    <br>
    <br>2. Are there any shopping places?
    <br>
    <br>3. Have you ride on the Elephant Trekking?
    <br>
    <br>4. Any hotels provide local tours booking?
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>THANKS THANKS
    <br>

• Hello JacobCat,
    <br>
    <br>There are a lot of resorts locate in many different beaches. Which one do you think I should stay at for the first time?
    <br>
    <br>There are
    <br>Chaweng
    <br>Lamai
    <br>Bo Phut
    <br>Maenm
    <br>Choengmon
    <br>
    <br>Thanks again.

• 你可以去以下個website:
    <br>http://www.ec2thailand.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=39
    <br>我都係refer呢個網站架~
    <br>通常一定會stay chaweng beach, 因為最旺!我stay 咗chaweng 2晚, 跟住stay bo phat beach 2晚!最後果晚都係chaweng~
    <br>我自己覺得最少一晚要住d靚resort囉!如果唔係唔覺得自己嚟渡假!唔知係咪d resort近海, 我覺得佢地d水喉水好似用海水過濾就用, 有好重海水味, 最好唔好飲!我其中住一間係叫baad haad ngam (唔知有冇寫錯!), 用魚仔做icon, 好靚, service好好, 我改機票都係叫佢地幫忙~
    <br>

• 我JOIN咗兩個LOCAL TOUR,一個出海玩浮潛(超正!跟MR. WANCHAI BOOKED), 一個環島遊, 因我地冇揸車!環島遊我地坐好似以前載士兵果D吉普車, 殘殘地, 但勁刺激, D鬼佬玩得好開心~間間酒店都有得BOOK, 想平少少可去LOCAL AGENT BOOK, 周圍都有, 唔使驚搵唔到!我有騎大像呀, 環島遊有呀, 好好玩!
    <br>我都有經http://www.kohsamui.org BOOK 酒店, 佢地覆E-MAIL都好快!

• Thank you for your info. Unfortunately I have checked every airline with travel agency and no more seatings.
    <br>
    <br>So popular my god until Sept.
    <br>
    <br>Are you a guy or gal?

• hipeak season係會爆啦~因為架機好細我諗carry 百零人度~~
    <br>我係女仔呀~

• would you be interested to go 蘇梅島 again in Sept?

• to jacobcat,
    <br>
    <br>I felt you are a well traveler. Where have you been to so far?

• HIHI~
    <br>我短期內唔會去蘇梅啦~
    <br>其實我好鐘意去旅行架~剛剛大學畢業果時, 同幾個女仔朋友揹背嚢返大陸, 去咗幾個地方, 10日啦~好難忙架~我地坐火車由香港上北京, 坐咗26個鐘呀~~出嚟做嘢之後就多數跟團, 因冇時間plan~都有自由行, 去d近地方囉~
    <br>咁你呢? 你係男or女? 又去過咩地方?

• 等 Uncle Andy 幫你push!
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>我無牙, 我無錢, 我無品, 我無人性, 我有性病, 我唔戴套, 我食軟飯, 我呃女人
    <br>我係羅厚恩, 我住橫頭磡宏祖樓, 你今日著左 t-back 未?

• I love Europe the best. I have been there but of course not all the cities yet. I have been to most of the major cities in the statues and love Aussie.
    <br>
    <br>I am female early 30 and you?